Where's My Order?

Where's My Order?

by Wonderment

Aftership Alternative. Order Tracking. Klaviyo Integration.

Farmers Juice

I am saving hundreds and getting every feature I ever dreamed of for my Shopify store. If all orders go through Shopify, this is a dreamy solution for SMS and email notifications, tracking pages for Ontrac, UPS, FedEx, notifications and warnings for my team when items are stalled (it tells customers too), and I can even use their tracking pages to get people into my referral program and text list. You should integrate with Klaviyo email and SMS. Their engineers are really talented, they have been in the ecomm game. A+. Thank you Brian and your team! This is a legitimate product.

LOOK OPTIC

Best investment we have made all year. Highly recommend—great team, great service, a real game-changer for our business.

Snocks GmbH

Really amazon tool! But the best is the support. Brian is doing everything to make you happy as a b2b customer. Really appreciate all his effort he delivered for us. Thank you so much!!

Case Monkey

Wonderment has helped transform my customer communication when it comes to my shipments. In the absence of improved delivery leadtimes, Wonderment is really effective in keeping my customers up to date at every step. Jess was pretty damn awesome in helping to set it all up and even integrating with Klaviyo. I'd thoroughly recommend using Wonderment to optimise your logistics and improve customer comms.

BACtrack

The effortless Shopify and Klaviyo integrations are second only to the amazing customer service provided by Jess and Brian. Thank y'all for the copious data points that allow us to provide an proactive tracking experience.

SNACKLINS

There's no way to prevent orders from being delayed, but this app helps make the customer experience better and helps our customer service look better. The app easily integrates with Klaviyo, allowing us to set up flows and send automated emails to customers when their order might be delayed. The Where's My Order team has been super helpful and responsive in helping customizing everything to our needs. Highly recommend to all Shopify businesses.

Kindra

It's been helping us tremendously in catching late orders + attempted deliveries and proactively reaching out to customer's regarding their order. Great team, great system. Highly recommend.

Bobbie

I used this app to get an understanding of how we're performing with (un)fulfilled orders in a second's glance. It's saved me a ton of time to focus on exception-based reporting. Beyond that, Brian is always willing and able to go above and beyond. From asking for feedback re: what other business reporting requirements would be helpful to jumping in with adhoc solutions in a pinch. Excited to see how this app continues to evolve as it's already great stuff!

Lucy

Prior to using "Where's my order?" we would get support tickets from frustrated customers who hadn't received their shipments. Now we are able to see stalled shipments and shipments that don't make it to the customer and reach out to them. This is great because we are mitigating customer frustrations before they happen. The creators of the team are also great. Very willing to implement suggestions that their users would find helpful.

Kettle & Fire

Super helpful app to see the status of our packages. I love that it integrates with Klaviyo, so we can easily spot any issues and proactively reach out to our customers to let them know!

Previous 1 3