While Supplies Last

While Supplies Last

by Ethercycle

New Tool to Fight Browse Abandonment

333 Safes

Kurt jumped in and set the whole thing up for me and did a great job. Highly recommended app and highly recommended people to deal with. Customer service doesn't get better than this.

Jaymes Swimwear

Wasn't appearing as we needed, Kurt fixed this up for us and we are now very happy with this app! Thanks

Ke Bella

App is working great for me. It helps me add urgency to the product page and increase my conversions. Customer service is the fastest I've seen among other app developers, whenever I needed help, they are on it within minutes. I appreciate your help Kurt and Jeremy!

Piece Of Everything

Easy to download, just started it so we will see how it performs. Can't wait until sales start pouring in.

Aqua Pura Bracelets

Excellent support and great app! Increased my CVR implementing this app. Would recommend to anyone who uses urgency and scarcity.

Pop Glow

Awesome, Simple App! I like how user friendly it is!

Backseatbabies

Absolute must have app! If you don't get this app, you're missing out on tons of sales!

Foreverthirtyone

I had trouble getting this app installed correctly and support was quick to take care of it for me. I love this app because:

1) There's no fluff. It simply shows how many of each variant of a product is left based on the threshold you choose.

2) I don't have to configure a thousand different settings to get it how I want it.

3) The support is fantastic!

See how it works on: https://forever31.co

Antifa Supply

This app is AWESOME and Julie is very fast to help with anything I need. I've noticed a definite increase in conversion rate (from 0.6% up to about 1.5% now!) This is an absolute MUST HAVE!

Kariella

Exactly what I was looking for! Went above and beyond to help me install on my mobile theme when it wasn’t working properly. Highly recommend!

Previous 1