While Supplies Last

New Tool to Fight Browse Abandonment

$14/month. 7-day free trial.

Windy Valley Muskox

If you're looking to improve your CVR by adding some "real" urgency...(none of those fake timers etc..) this is a GREAT way in doing so. FOMO! On top of a great app, the customer service is fantastic. I was having a little troubleshooting issue setting it up and Kurt was able to fix it within a couple of hours. Thanks!

BLACK LIGHT CANDLES

Does exactly what the APP should do and amazing service if you need help. Quick response time. Highly Recommended to create urgency

Perpetooal

Really easy to use and setup. Simple to customize with CSS. I had to contact them and got a reply super fast.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for the feedback.

The minimal plain-text of our widget is by design. Like the similar unstyled plain text shipping countdown timers used by major marketplaces like Amazon and Etsy, we're able to avoid the spammy "as seen on tv" look and ensure the widget fits in most store's designs.

Because the app is developer-friendly, it readily accepts custom CSS and can easy be styled by a theme developer or CSS-fluent merchant.

Hope that explanation of our design thinking helps.

StoreGo

great app helps boost your sales by showing how many of the produts are left pretty cool app not going to lie.

333 Safes

Kurt jumped in and set the whole thing up for me and did a great job. Highly recommended app and highly recommended people to deal with. Customer service doesn't get better than this.

Jaymes Swimwear

Wasn't appearing as we needed, Kurt fixed this up for us and we are now very happy with this app! Thanks

Ke Bella

App is working great for me. It helps me add urgency to the product page and increase my conversions. Customer service is the fastest I've seen among other app developers, whenever I needed help, they are on it within minutes. I appreciate your help Kurt and Jeremy!

Piece Of Everything

Easy to download, just started it so we will see how it performs. Can't wait until sales start pouring in.

Aqua Pura Bracelets

Excellent support and great app! Increased my CVR implementing this app. Would recommend to anyone who uses urgency and scarcity.

Pop Glow

Awesome, Simple App! I like how user friendly it is!

Previous 1