Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

Smart Nora

Whiplash has impeccable customer service. It's been such a pleasure working with them. No matter what question you have they make you happy you asked with their competent, quick, pleasant answers. Their system is tight and working with them has allowed us to ship confidently and coordinate more efficiently than we have in 3 years of business. Thank you Michelle and the whole team at Whiplash!

GiantMouse

I've been using the Whiplash App and fulfillment service for over 2 years now. I am currently using the DogPatch, San Francisco warehouse location for Whiplash, and could not be happier with the service provided there. Ray at DogPatch Whiplash is over the top excellent with staying on top of every little issue that pops up from time to time whether it be on the customer order side of things or on the inventory side of things. With Whiplash and the DogPatch warehouse handling all of our product fulfillment needs, I am free to focus on all of the other areas of the business that need my attention.

Dais Records

Completely changed our business for the better. Friendly customer service, incredible hands on warehouse managers (who have taken the time to get on the phone to work out issues and discuss growth), extremely patient with setup and helpful at each step of the way. A year later my partner and I (who spent a decade boxing our own orders and using our houses and office as a warehouse) have been bag, box, and shipment free - trusting whiplash to take care of the (literal) heavy lifting, and its free'd us up to focus on our business and creative endeavors. Love this team.

Apalain

We would struggle without them. The response was always super fast and you always deal with same people which makes it so much easier. It was a vital part of our business.

Sneakgallery.com

If you have a lot of extra time on your hands to constantly fuss and argue with your fulfillment center CHOOSE WHIPLASH. If you like cancelling orders because your fulfillment center doesn't unbox your stock and process it for a week at a time CHOOSE WHIPLASH. If you like dealing with attitudes from rude customer service CHOOSE WHIPLASH. If you like paying extra because your fulfillment center decides they want you to pay for their credit card processing fees CHOOSE WHIPLASH. If you want to run a successful business DO NOT, I REPEAT...DO NOT CHOOSE WHIPLASH. Move forward at your own risk. Imagine spending the first 2 hours of your work day fighting with the warehouse when you could be trying to focus on marketing or planning new products. We've been a customer of theirs for 3 years and we've literally watched the service go down the drain. If you sign up prepare to hear a lot of excuses.

Update: Literally 30 minutes after leaving the above review, my service with Whiplash was abruptly terminated. It turns out that not only do they not ship orders out on time but they also can not take criticism from a customer. This company is a complete joke. It needs new customer service and new management.

Update #2: So after terminating our service because we left a negative review Whiplash has now told us that we can not discard any goods and we must pay pick/pack fees and shipping fees to ship every item that we had in stock back to us. Also, Whiplash deleted our online account with them so all of our data on which customers returned items, requested returns, return date, etc. is basically gone or we're not allowed to see it. Imagine getting into a disagreement with your younger sibling as a kid and expecting them to be reasonable. Yep, that's how it is working with this company. Childish, petty, and vindictive.

Steezyco

We're no longer selling and shipping custom merch, and the process to cancel and get our remaining inventory back has been terrible.

Originally we'd be getting charged over $300 to pull our remaining inventory, and I just want to drive over and pick it up. Not even get it shipped back to us.

Waiting over 2 weeks for it to get resolved.

Urban Edc Supply

Whiplash is excellent! We’ve been using them since from day 1 of launching and I couldn’t be happier with how we’ve been able to scale with their technology. The Shopify integration is phenomenal, and their friendly staff is there to help out whenever you run into any issues. Customer service is high on our priority list for our customers, and the Whiplash team has been ever so flexible and accommodating to our needs. I would highly recommend them for your fulfillment needs. Thank you Whiplash!

Oro Publishers

Bad experience with Whiplash. Expect some bad attitude and rude manners. They have a nice and friendly Marketing but I can't say the same from their people.

Zingtrain

Working with Whiplash has been a great experience. The Whiplash back-end has all the technology in place that you need. An intelligent interface, full access to all your data, etc. But to me, the best part of my Whiplash experience so far has been their customer support. In my experiences in the Shopify app world, support is key for making your apps work for you and do the work that you need done. I had tons of up-front questions and the Whiplash support reps have been exceptional. Available and knowledgeable. Exactly what you want when you have that burning question. Highly recommended!!

Dirtbaggies

Working with Whiplash has been easy, I use their warehouses in USA and UK. When I've needed their help, their customer service team have been responsive (by email and messaging). Often when I've needed help it's been to get a report which I've later learned is available on the web-portal. Before working with Whiplash I had terrible experiences with 2 other fulfillment services, I've been with them for over a year now, I'd choose them again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6