Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

monkii.co

We thought that Whiplash would help our business grow, instead, it has hurt it. Slow shipping times, incorrect orders going out, terrible customer service, the list goes on. If I could go back in time, I would not use Whiplash. Learn from our mistake and avoid it.
-David Hunt, CEO monkii.co

Witch and Woo

Truly a despicable company!! Not much different then thieves these clowns. Ruddy awful customer service (no customer service would be an improvement) buggy app, doesn't track correctly, items don't get shipped out reliably. And, they will absolutely take whatever they can get from you and give nothing back. WATCH OUT

Spiritvibe Tribe

AVOID. Buggy app. Dishonest company. Unless you enjoy a lot of trouble - and a snarky self righteous support team. I can't believe this company is approved for a listing with Shopify. Shopify needs to investigate!

Mi Mala Mo

Quite frankly... a bad company. Like - bad as in shady. Don't use them. There are many better options. My fair warning to you - they screwed me over and ended up causing the loss of thousands of dollars for my business. Just - a bad company with greedy people. Watch out for the 5 star reviews here, I'm pretty sure a lot of them are fake.

Spirit Magicka

AVOID this company. Unless you love arguing with an arrogant support team - and struggling with a buggy app. Shipping delays. Incorrect items getting sent - and the company takes zero responsibility for anything. Entirely unreliable - save yourself a headache and AVOID.

Carpe Diem EDC

I have been using Whiplash fulfillment for my company GiantMouse Knives for several years now. Based on my experience, I have brought on Whiplash for my second company (carpediemedc.com). The team at my Whiplash shipping facility is amazing, and incredibly responsive to any and all issues that arise with shipping product to customers. And Heather and the rest of the customer service team at Whiplash HQ is always there to help resolve anything that my local shipping team can't.

Spirit Magic

The app is buggy - the sync does not work well. You will find yourself with a lot of ghost-inventory (the staff is entirely unable to fix their app issues either). The company has literally zero business ethics - they only care about your money. As for myself : they tried to extort a $1100 packing fee when I tried to leave for what would have amounted to a few boxes of inventory - maybe a half a days work. When I refused to pay (what was an packing fee OVER the value of my inventory) the refused to send it and kept it for themselves - citing some shady TOS agreement. AVOID this company. The app is buggy and the customer service is abysmal.

Love Is Project

Whiplash - Dogpatch SF is Awesome! Ray and his team are the best! I don’t know what I would do without their personalized service and attention to detail. He is super organized and personable. I highly recommend him! Chrissie Lam - Love Is Project

Smart Nora

Whiplash has impeccable customer service. It's been such a pleasure working with them. No matter what question you have they make you happy you asked with their competent, quick, pleasant answers. Their system is tight and working with them has allowed us to ship confidently and coordinate more efficiently than we have in 3 years of business. Thank you Michelle and the whole team at Whiplash!

GiantMouse

I've been using the Whiplash App and fulfillment service for over 2 years now. I am currently using the DogPatch, San Francisco warehouse location for Whiplash, and could not be happier with the service provided there. Ray at DogPatch Whiplash is over the top excellent with staying on top of every little issue that pops up from time to time whether it be on the customer order side of things or on the inventory side of things. With Whiplash and the DogPatch warehouse handling all of our product fulfillment needs, I am free to focus on all of the other areas of the business that need my attention.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7