Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

Kern and Burn: Conversations With Design Entrepreneurs

Whiplash Merch is a dream come true for a small business. As an independent self-publisher we took on a lot of the fulfillment services in the beginning, including hand packing and shipping every order as it came in. Whiplash has created a world where that part of the order process just happens! It works and it's magical. Having unfulfilled orders hanging over your head not only creates stress but takes away from time that you could spend making new products. Whiplash has helped free up our time to focus on the business aspects we love. They're great at their job, reliable, trustworthy, and always on top of it with any questions or concerns. We love them and are so thankful they exist!

58 REPUBLIC

James, Sean and team at Whiplash have been extremely helpful to work with from the start. This was our first experience with product fullfillment, so we did our due dilligence and researched and interviewed all the Shopify-integrated options . Some we found to be mega-fullfillment houses that we would get lost in the shuffle, and others never got back to our call or email. Whiplash was on it from the get-go.

We've been with whiplash for over 10 months now and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Pat Johnson - 58republic.com

Veer NYC

Whiplash has outstanding support - super quick to respond to questions and offer advice. Everything ships out to our customers quite quickly. Great service!

Terramera

James has been excellent support to our business and gets things done fast.
This is one stop 3PL that everyone can use with confidence.

Thanks Whiplash.

1v1 Fight Gear

James and his company have been incredibly supportive to my startup business and have done an outstanding job ensuring I understood how to use their software. They have always been very quick to provide assistance when I needed questions answered or didn't have a clear understanding of something. Their integration with Shopify is particularly excellent, providing a completely seamless ordering and shipping process. I look forward to working and growing with them in the future!

The Lab Factory

First of all I would like to point out that this company is by far the number one pic in my book as far as shipping, quality service and customer service. I can't count how many times I messed my orders up with them. They were so patient and kind and very helping. I really appreciate their service and their time. They also get your packages sent out promptly. So I want to personally say thank you whiplash for all of your support and being patient with me and dealing with my problems.

OTHERWORLD

Whiplash is great. Seriously so much simpler than Shipwire. The set up didn't stress me out one bit, they barcode everything for you, and they are responsive. You can email or call them, they know who you are and can help you with your issue right away. They don't do custom packaging but their pricing is really competitive. It's just all the things you need and none of the crap you don't!

Daylight Curfew

They've been handling my fulfillment for a few years now and I have never had a problem. Great customer service and great team in general!

vintage tee shirts

I really don't like giving my business secrets away.....but Whiplash is so awesome that I have to. They are everything they advertise; fast, accurate and awesome. James is a pleasure working with and will definitely take care of you. The app works great with Shopify; it's easy to use and works automatically when orders come through. And the pricing is more than fair. Totally recommend Whiplash!

Amelia Rose Design

We have been very pleased with Whiplash and would highly recommend to other companies! James is fair, honest and very hard working, as is the rest of the wonderful Ann Arbor team. We can always count on Whiplash to help us in a pinch and to follow through as promised.