Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

California Cowboy

We are loving Whiplash and are very satisfied and impressed with the service and the experience overall. Our account rep, Heather McCormick has been insanely awesome and an amazing resource and aid for us, I wanted to recognize her personally and let you know that she has done an outstanding job helping us get set up and run smoothly. Her quick consistency in response and in-depth ability to help in so many different ways has harbored and amazing experience for us overall. A+ to both!

Terrestrial

Easy and Simple
I love how easy it is to install and set up this application. It is also easy to manipulate all the nice features. Indeed, it’s great to finally find a good product management solution that actually works fine.

Nori Lights

Whiplash is amazing. They have transformed our business, and I can't thank them enough. Their customer support is very quick to reply, and they are just great at what they do. It was a little scary at first when we decided to ship our inventory to another company that we did not know much about. But I am so glad we did. The admin pages can be a little confusing sometimes, especially when you first start working with them, but like I said, their customer support is excellent and ready to answer any questions that you may have. If you are not currently using whiplash to manage your inventory and handle shipping your orders, then you are missing out on a top notch service that is dedicated to helping you succeed. Thank you so much Whiplash. We are big fans.

Kern and Burn: Conversations With Design Entrepreneurs

Whiplash Merch is a dream come true for a small business. As an independent self-publisher we took on a lot of the fulfillment services in the beginning, including hand packing and shipping every order as it came in. Whiplash has created a world where that part of the order process just happens! It works and it's magical. Having unfulfilled orders hanging over your head not only creates stress but takes away from time that you could spend making new products. Whiplash has helped free up our time to focus on the business aspects we love. They're great at their job, reliable, trustworthy, and always on top of it with any questions or concerns. We love them and are so thankful they exist!

58 REPUBLIC

James, Sean and team at Whiplash have been extremely helpful to work with from the start. This was our first experience with product fullfillment, so we did our due dilligence and researched and interviewed all the Shopify-integrated options . Some we found to be mega-fullfillment houses that we would get lost in the shuffle, and others never got back to our call or email. Whiplash was on it from the get-go.

We've been with whiplash for over 10 months now and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Pat Johnson - 58republic.com

Veer NYC

Whiplash has outstanding support - super quick to respond to questions and offer advice. Everything ships out to our customers quite quickly. Great service!

Terramera

James has been excellent support to our business and gets things done fast.
This is one stop 3PL that everyone can use with confidence.

Thanks Whiplash.

1v1 Fight Gear

James and his company have been incredibly supportive to my startup business and have done an outstanding job ensuring I understood how to use their software. They have always been very quick to provide assistance when I needed questions answered or didn't have a clear understanding of something. Their integration with Shopify is particularly excellent, providing a completely seamless ordering and shipping process. I look forward to working and growing with them in the future!

The Lab Factory

First of all I would like to point out that this company is by far the number one pic in my book as far as shipping, quality service and customer service. I can't count how many times I messed my orders up with them. They were so patient and kind and very helping. I really appreciate their service and their time. They also get your packages sent out promptly. So I want to personally say thank you whiplash for all of your support and being patient with me and dealing with my problems.

OTHERWORLD

Whiplash is great. Seriously so much simpler than Shipwire. The set up didn't stress me out one bit, they barcode everything for you, and they are responsive. You can email or call them, they know who you are and can help you with your issue right away. They don't do custom packaging but their pricing is really competitive. It's just all the things you need and none of the crap you don't!