Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

Terramera

James has been excellent support to our business and gets things done fast.
This is one stop 3PL that everyone can use with confidence.

Thanks Whiplash.

1v1 Fight Gear

James and his company have been incredibly supportive to my startup business and have done an outstanding job ensuring I understood how to use their software. They have always been very quick to provide assistance when I needed questions answered or didn't have a clear understanding of something. Their integration with Shopify is particularly excellent, providing a completely seamless ordering and shipping process. I look forward to working and growing with them in the future!

The Lab Factory

First of all I would like to point out that this company is by far the number one pic in my book as far as shipping, quality service and customer service. I can't count how many times I messed my orders up with them. They were so patient and kind and very helping. I really appreciate their service and their time. They also get your packages sent out promptly. So I want to personally say thank you whiplash for all of your support and being patient with me and dealing with my problems.

OTHERWORLD

Whiplash is great. Seriously so much simpler than Shipwire. The set up didn't stress me out one bit, they barcode everything for you, and they are responsive. You can email or call them, they know who you are and can help you with your issue right away. They don't do custom packaging but their pricing is really competitive. It's just all the things you need and none of the crap you don't!

Daylight Curfew

They've been handling my fulfillment for a few years now and I have never had a problem. Great customer service and great team in general!

vintage tee shirts

I really don't like giving my business secrets away.....but Whiplash is so awesome that I have to. They are everything they advertise; fast, accurate and awesome. James is a pleasure working with and will definitely take care of you. The app works great with Shopify; it's easy to use and works automatically when orders come through. And the pricing is more than fair. Totally recommend Whiplash!

Amelia Rose Design

We have been very pleased with Whiplash and would highly recommend to other companies! James is fair, honest and very hard working, as is the rest of the wonderful Ann Arbor team. We can always count on Whiplash to help us in a pinch and to follow through as promised.

WAXHAWS LEATHER CO

We've been using Whiplash for about 18 months. They're honest people and have a very clean, user friendly interface that works well with shopify. I highly recommend them.

Reaver Systems

James & Co. have one -- if not THE -- best fulfillment app I've used! Easy, clean, clutter-free, and intuitive.

And their customer service is nothing short of stellar!

If you're looking for a third-party fulfillment option, stop the madness! Give these guys a shot and I'm sure you will be impressed.

allin-one

whiplash is a great software, and offering great service at low cost.