Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

WAXHAWS LEATHER CO

We've been using Whiplash for about 18 months. They're honest people and have a very clean, user friendly interface that works well with shopify. I highly recommend them.

Reaver Systems

James & Co. have one -- if not THE -- best fulfillment app I've used! Easy, clean, clutter-free, and intuitive.

And their customer service is nothing short of stellar!

If you're looking for a third-party fulfillment option, stop the madness! Give these guys a shot and I'm sure you will be impressed.

allin-one

whiplash is a great software, and offering great service at low cost.

Toymail

We love Whiplash. Worked with several other fulfillment houses in the past, and Whiplash is by far the best. They are trustworthy, reliable, friendly, and have amazing customer service. They always work with us when special requests come in. They are progressing on everything from tech stuff to pricing. I couldn't recommend them more.

TVNweather Merchandise

Whiplash is a great fulfillment service. They offer really great service at a good price and their application focuses on simplicity and the user experience. Definitely better than doing it yourself and they appear to be the best option out there for Shopify fulfillment.

MUN

The entire team at Whiplash has been fantastic since the first day we started working with them. Their service is impeccable and are always willing to help by promptly answering emails and phone calls. Outsourcing our shipping needs to them has been of great help as our business continues to grow. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a hassle-free well ran fulfillment service.

ParadiseAintEasy

If you run a business that has inventory in a warehouse that you have shipped to customers, you want to use Whiplash. Great rates, amazing service, plus great packaging and handling of your merchandise. They handle the product, so you can focus on marketing and running your business. As I type this, I am managing my business - ParadiseAintEasy.com - from a beach on Tortola in the BVI. Have confidence and you won't be disappointed. - PAE

Touch And Go Records

Whiplash has been awesome to work with. We were very hesitant to let an outside company fulfill our pre-orders, but Whiplash have done a great job. We've worked with them for 6 months now and have no complaints. In fact, we have much praise for them. They are not a faceless company with uncaring employees. They are the exact opposite. Any questions we've had have been promptly and intelligently answered. Issues with returned packages are addressed right away, and not forgotten part way through when a multi-step solution is required. Plus, their vinyl album mailers are indestructible. We've had no damaged in shipping issues that were not obviously the fault of the carrier. Plus, James and crew are all super nice to work with. Highly recommended!

I Club Detroit

Whiplash for the win!

I chose Whiplash because of its stellar reviews and client list, and because the co-founder James, also owns VG Kids, the company that handles my screen printing. (Very happy with VG Kids as well.) The Whiplash fulfillment center I use is only a 20 minute drive from home, which has allowed me the unique opportunity to see the facilities. The fulfillment center is large, clean and efficiently run by a friendly, hard-working group of people.

The app is seamless and easy to use, and James is incredibly helpful if you have any trouble. The cost helps keep my overhead low and doesn’t dig into my margins. Using Whiplash allows me to focus my energy on other aspects of the business with complete confidence that orders are packaged well and shipped promptly. I couldn’t be happier with Whiplash.

Stringvision

Whiplash is awesome.
It's easy to use, and I've had no problems. I really get the feeling that the staff there set up the business with sincerity and they seem to know exactly what
a small business like me needs. Use them- it will free you up to do other things- like get more sales, develop products, take a vacation, etc.
The interface is incredibly easy to use. I have a link to their URL, and I can see at a glance what inventory I have left, which orders are pending, etc. But I never really have to check because they always take care of everything.

I must admit that while I like to emphasize a positive experience in a review- I'd like to save anybody who is reading this review from using Shipwire. Myself and many others refugees have had the terrible experience of using them, and at this point I'm blown away at how much better my experience is. Wow. Had to include that. Thanks for reading and happy fulfillment!