Whiplash Fulfillment

Whiplash Fulfillment

by Whiplash

Modern e-commerce fulfillment, built to scale.

I Club Detroit

Whiplash for the win!

I chose Whiplash because of its stellar reviews and client list, and because the co-founder James, also owns VG Kids, the company that handles my screen printing. (Very happy with VG Kids as well.) The Whiplash fulfillment center I use is only a 20 minute drive from home, which has allowed me the unique opportunity to see the facilities. The fulfillment center is large, clean and efficiently run by a friendly, hard-working group of people.

The app is seamless and easy to use, and James is incredibly helpful if you have any trouble. The cost helps keep my overhead low and doesn’t dig into my margins. Using Whiplash allows me to focus my energy on other aspects of the business with complete confidence that orders are packaged well and shipped promptly. I couldn’t be happier with Whiplash.

Stringvision

Whiplash is awesome.
It's easy to use, and I've had no problems. I really get the feeling that the staff there set up the business with sincerity and they seem to know exactly what
a small business like me needs. Use them- it will free you up to do other things- like get more sales, develop products, take a vacation, etc.
The interface is incredibly easy to use. I have a link to their URL, and I can see at a glance what inventory I have left, which orders are pending, etc. But I never really have to check because they always take care of everything.

I must admit that while I like to emphasize a positive experience in a review- I'd like to save anybody who is reading this review from using Shipwire. Myself and many others refugees have had the terrible experience of using them, and at this point I'm blown away at how much better my experience is. Wow. Had to include that. Thanks for reading and happy fulfillment!

Snowboard Addiction

Whiplash has been very helpful in getting my products to my customers. They have not yet missed an order to any of my customers. I had quite a few questions when getting set up and James, the CEO was very helpful and answered my questions directly. I think my company challenged them a bit with far larger than normal packages and worldwide shipping destinations but with a little tweaking and support they have adapted and everything is working automatically now. My company is located in Canada and shipping out of the USA saves my customers money. If you don't want to do your own shipping then I'd recommend using whiplash!

Yoga Gear for Men

Whiplash has been a very pleasant surprise. The simplicity, speed, and reliability of their operation is unmatched, and I've either used or evaluated almost every other fulfillment service out there. Please don't use Whiplash if your Shopify store is in competition with mine, because then I would lose the competitive advantage that Whiplash provides. If, on the other hand, you are selling something completely different than I am, and if you want to save money and time while having a totally pleasant experience, then you might want to give them a try.

Mystic Vapors

I went with Whiplash after considering other fulfilment company (Shipwire and some others). While Shipwire caused me headaches and was very complicated to setup, Whiplash was ready to work in just about 2h and just one simple phone call to answer all my questions! Honestly I highly recommend them!! They are simple, straight forward and really awesome! The packaging is impeccable too!! Go ahead, you won’t be disappointed!

Analog Sea

I decided to try Whiplash after pulling out most of my hair dealing with another fulfilment company (namely, Shipwire). It's been a few weeks and, in comparison, I am finding Whiplash like a breath of fresh air. Their systems and interface are refreshingly straight forward and simple. And the customer service is quick and friendly. I highly recommend them.

8-BITTY

I've been using whiplash for about 8 months, they've been awesome. The process of taking orders and posting them out becomes completely automated – I've saved so much time!

IndieGameTheMovie Shop

We've been using Whiplash for our fulfillment for over a year now. It's been absolutely fantastic. It's a great company run by real, actual (and super nice) people that have helped us out with every odd, unique situation we threw their way. Totally recommended.

JIX

It is great, makes integrating with Whiplash easy as pie. Would use them and it again!

HOLSTEE

We have been working with James and the team from whiplash for many months and are continuously impressed with their hands on approach. The are partners in the truest sense of the word and treat our customers as their own and its feels great. This app is a great example of how they are continuing to push forward and offer a great service.