Whiplash

Whiplash

by Whiplash

Your Brand. Fulfilled.

re—inc

Whiplash is simple to integrate into Shopify and our team at the facility level is responsive and collaborative. The dashboard can be semi-customized, returns automation does require an additional app to make it run more seamlessly.

Western Rise

We worked with Whiplash for years, and the service was great to start but since their acquisition by Port Logistics, the service level has been declining. We moved to a new 3PL and the exit process has drawn on for months, with hidden charges and additional fees being charged because they cannot get our inventory shipped to us in a timely manner. They are also one of the more expensive 3PLs out there. If you need a 3PL, I would encourage you to look else where. Many other better options out there.

Somèrfield Beauty

Unfortunately we have had lots of issues with Whiplash. Our store and products not syncing correctly, wrong orders sent out which had to be fixed at our cost, inventory randomly changing and updating - all of these cause huge issues which we not only have to fix once but they keep occurring.

monkii.co

We thought that Whiplash would help our business grow, instead, it has hurt it. Slow shipping times, incorrect orders going out, terrible customer service, the list goes on. If I could go back in time, I would not use Whiplash. Learn from our mistake and avoid it.
-David Hunt, CEO monkii.co

Carpe Diem EDC

I have been using Whiplash fulfillment for my company GiantMouse Knives for several years now. Based on my experience, I have brought on Whiplash for my second company (carpediemedc.com). The team at my Whiplash shipping facility is amazing, and incredibly responsive to any and all issues that arise with shipping product to customers. And Heather and the rest of the customer service team at Whiplash HQ is always there to help resolve anything that my local shipping team can't.

Spirit Magic

The app is buggy - the sync does not work well. You will find yourself with a lot of ghost-inventory (the staff is entirely unable to fix their app issues either). The company has literally zero business ethics - they only care about your money. As for myself : they tried to extort a $1100 packing fee when I tried to leave for what would have amounted to a few boxes of inventory - maybe a half a days work. When I refused to pay (what was an packing fee OVER the value of my inventory) the refused to send it and kept it for themselves - citing some shady TOS agreement. AVOID this company. The app is buggy and the customer service is abysmal.

Love Is Project

Whiplash - Dogpatch SF is Awesome! Ray and his team are the best! I don’t know what I would do without their personalized service and attention to detail. He is super organized and personable. I highly recommend him! Chrissie Lam - Love Is Project

Smart Nora

Whiplash has impeccable customer service. It's been such a pleasure working with them. No matter what question you have they make you happy you asked with their competent, quick, pleasant answers. Their system is tight and working with them has allowed us to ship confidently and coordinate more efficiently than we have in 3 years of business. Thank you Michelle and the whole team at Whiplash!

GiantMouse

I've been using the Whiplash App and fulfillment service for over 2 years now. I am currently using the DogPatch, San Francisco warehouse location for Whiplash, and could not be happier with the service provided there. Ray at DogPatch Whiplash is over the top excellent with staying on top of every little issue that pops up from time to time whether it be on the customer order side of things or on the inventory side of things. With Whiplash and the DogPatch warehouse handling all of our product fulfillment needs, I am free to focus on all of the other areas of the business that need my attention.

Dais Records

Completely changed our business for the better. Friendly customer service, incredible hands on warehouse managers (who have taken the time to get on the phone to work out issues and discuss growth), extremely patient with setup and helpful at each step of the way. A year later my partner and I (who spent a decade boxing our own orders and using our houses and office as a warehouse) have been bag, box, and shipment free - trusting whiplash to take care of the (literal) heavy lifting, and its free'd us up to focus on our business and creative endeavors. Love this team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7