White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Undercarewear

This app is a must have! If you love Christmas decorations for your brick and mortar, why would you not do it for your web site?

After initial installation and playing around with it, I noticed it might be interfering (on some devices) with part of my drop down menu. I sent an email and my particular issue was solved immediately.

Code Black Belt has awesome apps and these are only second to their customer service. No waiting 24 hours, 12 hours or even 2 hours. Issues have always been resolved within a hour or less!

I'm always making changes to my website and this team will always make the adjustments necessary so it works flawlessly.

Best App & Service on Shopify

Yeiregalos

Nice app!!! Easy to install, worked fine all Christmas season

Iheartbeautyae

absolutely amazing and adorable highly highly recommended thank you so much to the creators amazing job guys. Would give 10 stars if i could.

Carepak Store

This is a really cute addition to my page for the holiday season :-) love it

Siri Scientific Press

Super easy to install and looks great. Also easy to modify the effects.

Tenn Outdoors

Its a great app, easy to install, infact you just click a button and its installed.
It doesnt seem intrusive, just a layer over the top of the website.
Very, Very easy to configure.

All in all a very easy to install and great looking app. This is my first ever 5 star rating

Ziggys Ark

This app does exactly as described. Very easy to install and has some cool options to choose from. Works great on desktop and mobile. Highly recommend.

Omni Gift Shop

I LOVE THIS APP! I just purchased it for my Shopify store and am so very pleased with it. The gentlemen who are the creators of this app are wonderful to work with, terrific at what they do, and give excellent customer service and support. What a nice group of great guys who really go out of their way to please! I wholeheartedly recommend you give this app a try.

Ravecoffee

Fab, does what it says on the tin! Second year I have used this app with no problems. Check it out www.ravecoffee.co.uk

Blingitonyou Com

The Holiday Season is coming! I wanted to give my customers a nicely designed store for them to shop on. This was an amazing choice I made for my shop. My customers love it too! It allows for Christmas decorations on the header and footer of the webpage as well as snow to fall from the top of the site to the bottom! You are allowed a free trial to see if you like the look, then the price is $13.99 for an entire holiday season! I cannot stress enough how amazing this app is and looks.