White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Siri Scientific Press

Super easy to install and looks great. Also easy to modify the effects.

Tenn Outdoors

Its a great app, easy to install, infact you just click a button and its installed.
It doesnt seem intrusive, just a layer over the top of the website.
Very, Very easy to configure.

All in all a very easy to install and great looking app. This is my first ever 5 star rating

Ziggys Ark

This app does exactly as described. Very easy to install and has some cool options to choose from. Works great on desktop and mobile. Highly recommend.

Omni Gift Shop

I LOVE THIS APP! I just purchased it for my Shopify store and am so very pleased with it. The gentlemen who are the creators of this app are wonderful to work with, terrific at what they do, and give excellent customer service and support. What a nice group of great guys who really go out of their way to please! I wholeheartedly recommend you give this app a try.

Ravecoffee

Fab, does what it says on the tin! Second year I have used this app with no problems. Check it out www.ravecoffee.co.uk

Blingitonyou Com

The Holiday Season is coming! I wanted to give my customers a nicely designed store for them to shop on. This was an amazing choice I made for my shop. My customers love it too! It allows for Christmas decorations on the header and footer of the webpage as well as snow to fall from the top of the site to the bottom! You are allowed a free trial to see if you like the look, then the price is $13.99 for an entire holiday season! I cannot stress enough how amazing this app is and looks.

Personalised Gift Solutions

Just installed this for our UK personalised gift shop.

Dead simple to pay, install, and configure...took only a minute!

Not sure about some of the music but it can be swiched off. The snowflakes really add a festive feel to our shop. Very pleased and would recommend!

Why not check it out for yourself... www.PersonalisedGiftSolutions.co.uk

Jackstoystore Com

Yes, Easy to Install and perfect Snow Flakes. Just what we needed for the Holidays! Come see it at Http://www.JacksToyStore.com

Foldabox

Love it! Nicely festive without being too OTT. We didn't add the music as I personally find music on sites annoying but the little falling snowflakes are great! Unbelievably easy to install! Please can we have some hearts for Valentine's Day, flower petals for Mother's Day, fireworks for 4th July and pumpkins for Halloween!?

Thanks and have a great festive season!

Nicole Hines
Fold-A-Box

ZQ Original Outlet

No coding required, just install app and flip the switch. We noticed an INCREASE IN CONVERSION during this holiday season the moment we activated it. Very happy with the results and we hope the app to be updated to support other events as well such as Chinese New Year, etc. throughout the rest of the year.