White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Green Clothing Co

What a cheeky app. Our customer seems to love it already. And so do we. It just fits our site perfectly for the Christmas season. :D

Stikk Adhesives

Great App! Easy to add to the site and brings a bit of festive cheer to the store.

www.stikkgel.com

Ella Joli

Super cute for the holidays and easy to install. We have chosen to use the features on the home page only, it works great!

Annafalcke

We have used the 'White Christmas' app on our homepage and love it.
It is very easy to install and it adds a little Christmas cheer to our website. Would definitely recommend!

Proteinwise

Such a nice addition to our store for the Christmas season. Thank you!

www.proteinwise.com

Anquet

Its simple, but oh so easy!
You just install it, set a few settings, and the Christmas decorations are up. Not quite as much fun as watching my 6 year old son trying to decorate the Christmas tree, but so much easier.
Top work.
www.anquet.com

Tea Pea

A reasonably priced and simple way to Christmasise (is that a word? - it is now) your store. I would strongly advise going subtle and magical. I suggest the music will drive away customers, but the app has plenty of options for what you turn on and off.

Maitaiwholesale

Love the snow flakes and decorations, just wish I could control decorations easily, adding top, bottom, snowman, etc.

Umpie Yorkshire

This app is an easy option to make your site look more festive for the Christmas season, I just use the snowflakes as the rest is not really suitable for my products profile , but I love the pretty snowflake effect over my homepage.
Joanna Umpleby
www.umpiehandbags.com

Sandys Vintage Charms

Cracking little app, so easy to use and such a lovely effect on my homepage.