White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series

Super easy to use and made the site look great. Simple plug and play integration!

Stretchy Legs

I really enjoy the holiday upgrade, and it's a feel good theme even if sales are slow. https://stretchylegs.com/collections/active-wear-leggings

Pamelas Art

I like this effect very much! And, I have had compliments from others who have experienced it.
I am so very pleased with the way this App compliments my site! I've added music and it is such a nice touch!
It was super easy to install and started working without a hitch!

The Little Pancake Company

Adds a beautiful festive touch to www.thelittlepancakecompany.com

Green Clothing Co

What a cheeky app. Our customer seems to love it already. And so do we. It just fits our site perfectly for the Christmas season. :D

Stikk Adhesives

Great App! Easy to add to the site and brings a bit of festive cheer to the store.

www.stikkgel.com

Ella Joli

Super cute for the holidays and easy to install. We have chosen to use the features on the home page only, it works great!

Annafalcke

We have used the 'White Christmas' app on our homepage and love it.
It is very easy to install and it adds a little Christmas cheer to our website. Would definitely recommend!

Proteinwise

Such a nice addition to our store for the Christmas season. Thank you!

www.proteinwise.com

Anquet

Its simple, but oh so easy!
You just install it, set a few settings, and the Christmas decorations are up. Not quite as much fun as watching my 6 year old son trying to decorate the Christmas tree, but so much easier.
Top work.