White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Mays Outlet

Very nice App , like it alot.i only used the flakes with no music.
you can do other themes for example if you do as well a party glamour theme im in : ) keep up the good work!

Fat Freeze Belts

loving it - dont know if its got anything to do with it but our sales have definitely gone up!

My Comfy Pjs

Cute and engaging, this app will put a smile on your face. It's super easy to install.
Thanks codeblackbelt.com and have a lovely Christmas.

Filaments 3d Quebec

Very nice application to put your customers in the Christmas mood!

Kickoff Couture

Such a cute addition to our store for Christmas. Wish I would have seen it sooner!

Animeteez

Really Looking Amazing. Good Work Guys.

Military Outdoor

Yeap! its cosy and it does what you want ;-))
Happy Christmas!!!!

Thatprotein

This is the BEST app to really give your site a festive feel. There is a good choice of music (or turn it off if you prefer) and a few snowflake options too. I can't decide which one I like best, so I might just change it every few days. Happy festive season!

From Struggle To Strength

I love this app. It is very festive and allows you to modify the music to a different song every day if you choose to do so. It also give you the option to have no music. I love the look of it on my site and the snow flakes are a added touch perfect for the season.

Figureskatesupply

Love this App!! It looks great and was very easy to install. You can view it on our home page sharperedgeskates.com