White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Military Outdoor

Yeap! its cosy and it does what you want ;-))
Happy Christmas!!!!

Thatprotein

This is the BEST app to really give your site a festive feel. There is a good choice of music (or turn it off if you prefer) and a few snowflake options too. I can't decide which one I like best, so I might just change it every few days. Happy festive season!

From Struggle To Strength

I love this app. It is very festive and allows you to modify the music to a different song every day if you choose to do so. It also give you the option to have no music. I love the look of it on my site and the snow flakes are a added touch perfect for the season.

Figureskatesupply

Love this App!! It looks great and was very easy to install. You can view it on our home page sharperedgeskates.com

Studio Dance Wear

Love this app, gives a lovely festive feeling to my website! Jane @ www.studiodancewear.ie

Akuarii

Nice touch to my store for the season, lots of options to personalize the effects.

Iheart420

Love the snow effect! Works great!

Scotsoutdoors

Excellent app, set our site up for Xmas in a few clicks and it had a song very appropriate to our business.

Squishy Face

This is such a fun app my customers enjoy having a feel for the holidays

Pistachiohairwonders

GREAT APP! This is our favorite time of the year. This is very handy and just in time for the holidays. Makes my store pop for the season. I seen this app a few months ago and I just knew I had to get it for my store. THANK YOU.