White Christmas

White Christmas

by Code Black Belt

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Komfort Stylzs

Wow, I really love this app. It elevate the spirit of Christmas in the way that I wished for. I would love if it offered more that one scene to play along with each music options. Anyway its a my favorite app this far....

Home Of Wonders

Great app, Recommended, so far works well when tested.

Survivalstore Dk

Works okay but I need to adjust the size of the snowflakes and also the speed.

Accent Bath

would prefer a cheaper version considering its only for a month, but none the less its a great lil app..well done

After Alice 2

Great for setting a festive mood, and configurable to suit a variety of sites. Would give 5 stars were there a wider range of decorations to choose from.

Phuongbinhgroup

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn is our website. Apps easy to install, good design. If more features are good to put 5 stars.

Tresfancy

Very cool, I would give it 5 stars if I could change the background theme and background music. I wish the music was longer or keep playing over and over again until visitor leave homepage or have a button that allows them to turn it off themselves.

Tech2people

Great APP that we use on our WebSite..
Good Job...

Bredal Worn With Pride

Nice tiny app. Not to much - you can change the winther action - the effects from minimum to over the top. Use it for a month each year.

The Christmas Fabric Shop

We love this app! and it would be perfect to add a festive touch to other stores over the holidays. We use it all year round though as we love the gentle falling snowflakes. Thoroughly recommend.

Previous 1