White Christmas

Bring Christmas holidays to your store with snow and music

Price: Free

Vintage Models 54mm

Ho seguito il suggerimento del blog di Shopify e ho aggiunto l'App per abbellire il negozio. Devo dire che mi piace molto.
Grazie.

December 20, 2021

We are glad you found our app, and now you like it! Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.😊 We are available 24/7 in case you need any help. Happy Holidays!

All the best,
The Support Team

Komfort Stylzs

Wow, I really love this app. It elevate the spirit of Christmas in the way that I wished for. I would love if it offered more that one scene to play along with each music options. Anyway its a my favorite app this far....

Home Of Wonders

Great app, Recommended, so far works well when tested.

Survivalstore Dk

Works okay but I need to adjust the size of the snowflakes and also the speed.

Accent Bath

would prefer a cheaper version considering its only for a month, but none the less its a great lil app..well done

After Alice 2

Great for setting a festive mood, and configurable to suit a variety of sites. Would give 5 stars were there a wider range of decorations to choose from.

Phuongbinhgroup

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn is our website. Apps easy to install, good design. If more features are good to put 5 stars.

Tresfancy

Very cool, I would give it 5 stars if I could change the background theme and background music. I wish the music was longer or keep playing over and over again until visitor leave homepage or have a button that allows them to turn it off themselves.

Tech2people

Great APP that we use on our WebSite..
Good Job...

Bredal Worn With Pride

Nice tiny app. Not to much - you can change the winther action - the effects from minimum to over the top. Use it for a month each year.

Previous 1