White Christmas , 176 reviews

4.8
November 3, 2021

I've just installed this app for my store. This is awesome and I felt great and I personally filled with joy hearing to the background music.

Great Eagle Wings
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Code Black Belt replied November 3, 2021

Thanks for installing the app and for this lovely review. We love to hear the music effect filled you with joy. 🤗 If any help is needed, don't hesitate to reach out. We have 24/7 support.

Cheers,
The Incubate Team

October 14, 2021

On adore cette petit décoration :D trés sympa a l'ouverture du site :)
sa rend la boutique un poil plus joyeux est sa nous donne déja l'envie d'être noël :)

Stock Fouille
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Code Black Belt replied October 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😍Christmas is coming, and we love to see your store is getting ready for it. We wish you great and happy sales! :)

All the best,
The Incubate Team

November 23, 2020

The support team is very responsive & cordial to any issues. Thanks again for the team for their support.

PassionateSpree
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 28, 2019

Used this app to add some beautiful snowflake effects to our homepage... Love this app, easy to use with lots of options. Would recommend

Britemax-Direct
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited December 2, 2019

This is the first time i've added a Christmas "theme type" app to my store. I really like it and it looks great. Support was fast to email me also and ask was there anything they could do to help me.

VapeBunkerUK
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 26, 2019

Great app. In an instant it completely transformed the overall outlook of my website. Keep up the good works.

Shoppers AE - Your Online Shopping Center
Philippines
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 27, 2018

This app was easy to install and looked great in my store. Did what it said would do. A few music choices, Other Christmas music would be nice. But still a great app for the season.

World of Birdhouses
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 25, 2018

Great app for Christmas. Quick to install and awesome.
Nice touch for our Christmas decoration, great job, development team.
Will use it next Christmas! Thumb Up!

YoYoMoNo
Time spent using app: 26 days
December 21, 2018

Super clean code with excellent control panel ! Seamless integration with Retina theme & looks great. Developer checked our site & sent us a polite email complete with picture.
I'm often disappointed with apps but not this time - this is very, very good work.

Willys-Hifi Ltd
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 9, 2018

This app looks great so far but I've only just installed it. Makes is look so festive and hopefully my customers will appreciate it. Thank you

Arete Leotards