Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Marijuana Packaging

Wholesale - All in one has met all of our needs. Their development team has helped us extensively with customization. They put pricing in different views such as our cart, product page, collection page, quick-view, recently viewed section and more. We love that this app allows you to stack discounts, manage tiered pricing and give wholesale options to specific customers. For large businesses where tiered pricing is at the core of your app, an app like Wholesale - All in one is critical.

Highly recommend.

Nashville Magnets

Great Experience, so far. Been using the app for about 1 month now and have been extremely pleased with response time to inquiries and overall ease of use. Working perfectly.
We will be moving forward with the app on another sight as well.

Halloween24x7

Setup is a bit slow, it took 3 days for them to get me setup and ready to start using their app. With that said, the app works wonderfully and allows me to offer tiered pricing to customers for various products and wholesale for a specific group. The wholesale group is important, as it shows them the actual price they will pay along with what we're retailing it for. I've found that the easier you make it for your wholesale buyers, the more you'll sell.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials

Great app! Posssibly the best wholesale app on Shopify. The name says it all. I've tried four and the other 3 fell short. Wholesale-All in one has features we never even knew we needed and everything functions great with our website. They have taken us to a new level of business. The team is amazing and they will install, set up and test to make sure you don't crash your site. :) If you are looking for an app to fit all your business needs and more, this is the ONE! - Thank you guys!

Porridge Papers

We have tried several wholesale/quantity break apps over the past few years and this is by far the best app out there. The various options and scenarios available make this a must-have for anyone needing to have custom pricing at different levels along with quantity breaks.

The customer support has been exceptional. We have reached out several times with custom needs and they always had a solution and implemented it within a day or two. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that needs custom pricing levels and quantity breaks all in one app.

Recreation Marketing

I use this app for wholesale pricing. It works very well with choosing pricing at customer level (using tags or login) and at product level. The interface is user friendly and it is very efficient. What I liked even more, was the availability of developers to customize the features. The support team is very responsive and very helpful. They even came back with better solutions than the ones we asked for. I would definitely recommend them.

MACARON QUÉBEC

Wow! Enfin une application qui répond aux besoins de la vente en gros et qui fonctionne parfaitement. J'adore!

Le service client est rapide et efficace.

L'installation de l'application n'est pas instantanée mais le service technique prends le temps de bien configurer et de tester l'application pour que tout soit parfait lors de la prise en charge. Ça vaut le coup d'attendre quelques heures pour l'installation.

Le prix est raisonnable pour les nombreuses options offertes mais vous devrez demander un devis pour ajouter les fonctionnalités disponibles en plus. Une surprise est à prévoir pour le prix de ces ajouts.

www.macaronquebec.com

Eightynine Wardrobe

Amazing app with amazing fast customer service. They understood my requests very well and solved all the bugs I found. A special thanks to Max Lee for answering my questions patiently and giving me assistance whenever I need it.

Promo-Supplies

So far everything has worked great. Very easy to use. Customer service was very quick and helpful. The team was easy to contact.

Trxstle

I used this app to provide both Pro Deals and Wholesale pricing for select customers. The support team is responsive and even built a new feature which addressed one of my needs and incorporated it into the end product. I would recommend trying Wholesale - All in one if you need an app like theirs.

Previous 1 3 4