Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

ACE SECURITY CCTV

I intially downloaded the app, and it required some setup. The customer service team was quick in getting me started. However, it turns out that it did not meet my needs. But overall, good app and great support

Goldleaf

The support team is brilliant and very helpful at answering our questions and making sure the app works for our use case. That said, this looks to be the best wholesale app out there for bulk pricing, user control, custom shipping options and all the other things you'd need (but don't think about) for a wholesale store built ON TOP of a consumer store.

Fazl Socks

What a phenomenal app! Does everything I need it to for wholesale! Very easy to use. It even allows multi-product discounts, each with there own pricing structure... very few wholesale apps have this capability. The best part about it is the help of the staff. Extremely helpful and understanding. Very quick to respond to requests. I tried many, many wholesale apps before I found this one and this was by far the best one!

Soaplicity

Wholesale - All In One is an excellent app for wholesale. It is obvious that it is important to them that you are pleased with the app and that it is working well on your site. The interface is beautiful and professional. The shipping is pretty comprehensive and integrated, and to my understanding also works with Shopify's calculated shipping.

It would be beneficial for them to do a line sheet for easier reordering for customers, then it would have it all. And, it does take them a few days to get things installed (they must be busy). But, they were very communicative and responsive with me.

Nashville Magnets

Great Experience, so far. Been using the app for about 1 month now and have been extremely pleased with response time to inquiries and overall ease of use. Working perfectly.
We will be moving forward with the app on another sight as well.

Halloween24x7

Setup is a bit slow, it took 3 days for them to get me setup and ready to start using their app. With that said, the app works wonderfully and allows me to offer tiered pricing to customers for various products and wholesale for a specific group. The wholesale group is important, as it shows them the actual price they will pay along with what we're retailing it for. I've found that the easier you make it for your wholesale buyers, the more you'll sell.

Without Limits™ Runners Essentials

Great app! Posssibly the best wholesale app on Shopify. The name says it all. I've tried four and the other 3 fell short. Wholesale-All in one has features we never even knew we needed and everything functions great with our website. They have taken us to a new level of business. The team is amazing and they will install, set up and test to make sure you don't crash your site. :) If you are looking for an app to fit all your business needs and more, this is the ONE! - Thank you guys!

Porridge Papers

We have tried several wholesale/quantity break apps over the past few years and this is by far the best app out there. The various options and scenarios available make this a must-have for anyone needing to have custom pricing at different levels along with quantity breaks.

The customer support has been exceptional. We have reached out several times with custom needs and they always had a solution and implemented it within a day or two. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that needs custom pricing levels and quantity breaks all in one app.

Recreation Marketing

I use this app for wholesale pricing. It works very well with choosing pricing at customer level (using tags or login) and at product level. The interface is user friendly and it is very efficient. What I liked even more, was the availability of developers to customize the features. The support team is very responsive and very helpful. They even came back with better solutions than the ones we asked for. I would definitely recommend them.

Eightynine Wardrobe

Amazing app with amazing fast customer service. They understood my requests very well and solved all the bugs I found. A special thanks to Max Lee for answering my questions patiently and giving me assistance whenever I need it.