Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Wholesale Simplyeco

Great app. Exactly what I needed. Customer service was very helpful. They even made custom changes in the app for me.

basicwelding.co.uk

This is an excellent solution for our store, we wanted to achieve was having one site that can handle both consumer sales and Distributor/Wholesale sales. And the company provided fantastic customer service, quick response times for my questions. I'm very pleased to find this application.

JBK International

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! FAST RESPONSES & VERY PATIENT!

Max & his team worked so hard to help us because our store was a little more complicated than others (because we had multiple wholesale apps installed) and they had to do a lot of extra work to help us get it to work with the other app.

Honestly, it was a lot of hassle for them but they were so patient with me and they offered to help us with a custom coding solution.

We had a lot of requests but they were able to get everything done EXACTLY the way we wanted.

I honestly cannot thank them enough for their hard work. It was a very long process but they were so nice and helpful. I really appreciate their help and I would 1000000000000% recommend this app!

Thank you team Digitalcoo!

Relaxuswholesale Canada

We have over 10.000 active SKUs and could not find the right app solution (including Shopify Plus Wholesale Channel) until we came across wholesale all in one. The team at wholesale all in one do everything possible to accommodate your needs and requirements and the support offered is second to none. This is by far the best solution currently in the market. Your search is over!

Georgette Klinger

Simple and effective wholesale pricing. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. This app has the potential to be all that I need for my wholesale needs. Most features are there and the developers are adding features all the time. Thanks guys!

PowerSportsXpres

Thank you very much for helping out to configure the wholesale application for our Shopify store ...

PAM Distributing Co

It's a totally awesome app! The customer support of the app is amazing.
Everything appears to be working as expected. I have been screwing with this discount thing for several months. I like this application because there is no mess in the variants, no sinking and un-sinking to do things.
There are a lot of functions we have not used yet but I highly recommend the application.

Mark's Dancewear

The app is brilliant and the support is extremely helpful and nice. I recommend 100%. I had some issues at the start when installing but customer support is VERY responsive and personal. They worked with me to get the everything working correctly. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Rocket Worldwide

Great experience using DigitalCoo Wholesale All in One application on live store. The best part about it is there support. Pretty much happy to do anything for and will fix up anything for you really quickly. Thanks for all your help support team. Highly recommend these guys.

Dr. Q Shop

Excellent application! It helped us to apply discount by customer type. Very easy to set up discount as fixed price or in percentage to entire store, specific categories, specific products or variants. We have full control to create multiple customer groups and apply different discounts to different groups. Recommended! A+++