Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Gattopardo Usa

I tried countless wholesale apps because of the complexity of my website but only this team successfully implemented functions into it. They are exponentially responsive and they are willing to listen an grew with you. Very Happy.

Vivier Pharma

The WAIO app is extremely user friendly. It meets all of our discounting needs and offers more than other wholesale apps that we tried out before finding this one. Other apps were not compatible with a translation app that we use but WAIO was able to make it work for us. The support is outstanding, very quick to reply and have been able to accommodate all of our requests. Highly recommend!

Biodynamic Coffee

Wholesale - All in one is an amazing app. It does everything I hoped it would and functions with multiple currencies. Best of all is the Digitalcoo team - they have been really great to work with - best I've encountered across various e-commerce platforms. Highly recommended.

Susan Connor New York

We have used this app for several months now, and it's been really helpful to our customers. The installation was a process, because we wanted it to look a certain way, so our customers would have a really seamless experience in our store, and the Digital Coo team was super helpful with that. Since installing, we've had a couple of issues, nothing crazy, to be expected, and the DC team is really responsive, and even checked back with us to make sure their fixes were working. I highly recommend this app. It's super flexible, customers love it, and it's well worth the money. We have the premium plan.

Engel Coolers

I used this app to provide Pro Staff and Dealer Pricing on our website. The support is amazing, every time I run into an issue they work through it with me and resolve the problems. Everything works exactly as expected.

CB Studio

I tried several wholesale apps with no luck. I have specific needs because of a personalization tool that is an integral part of my site. Max and his team were beyond helpful. Most other apps would give up, but they were very diligent... working many hours to get their app integrated with my site. They were very responsive and helpful. I really can't say enough about them and this app. The discounts are very easy to set up and they offer different types of discounts and so many features. I highly recommend this app! I would give them 6 stars if it was an option!

Brickwalls and Barricades

The features of this app solved many problems I faced in regard to selling both B2B and B2C. But besides the great out of the box features, I would mostly recommend this app above any others because of the great service and assistance from the support team. They professionally installed the app to my store and even made several custom adjustment for me free of charge. Nothing is too much for them to assist you, really great service!

Relaxus Professional

We have installed the wholesale all in one app on wholesale and retail websites and could not be happier with the support and service offered. Our requirements are quite complex and diverse, but the team at DigitalCoo have always found a solution helping us grow our business online. Thank You!

ZIPIT

Highly recommend. The team went above and beyond to help installing the app since we had past apps which caused issues.

DNA SPECIALTY

Their customer service is really excellent and everything is working properly and running smoothly. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6