Anmeldelser (167)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. august 2019

We are a small manufacturing company and we use this app to sell both to our distributors and end clients and needed a way to create pricing tiers for different levels of customers and distributors based on who logged in to our site and display that pricing discount in the checkout area without them having to put in a discount code. It does everything we need it to and works well. We had a few issues where things weren't working at first because of the theme we were using but the developers here responded quickly to my requests and accurately corrected everything to fit perfectly within my theme. Which is honestly all you can really ask for. Super satisfied with their ability to make everything work for me and some of our pretty specific needs. Definitely would recommend

BOSS Separators Online Parts Store
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
11. oktober 2023

Exceptional Wholesale Customer Management Service!

We've been using this wholesale customer management service for some time now, and it's been a game-changer for our business. The application has not only given us a solid grip on our sales but has also streamlined the entire process, making it incredibly smooth and efficient for our customers. Orders are processed faster, which has significantly enhanced our overall customer satisfaction.

Moreover, the team behind this service has been remarkably supportive. They've assisted us in various ways, answering our queries promptly and providing crucial details whenever needed. Their continuous help has been invaluable, ensuring that our experience with them remains top-notch.

We're more than pleased with the service and the support we've received. Without a doubt, we highly recommend this service to any business dealing with wholesale customers. It's a game-changer that has positively impacted our operations, making it a must-have for anyone in the wholesale business.

Highly recommended! A+++

Be Strong Co.
Mexico
8. august 2019

This is an excellent solution for our store, we wanted to achieve was having one site that can handle both consumer sales and Distributor/Wholesale sales. And the company provided fantastic customer service, quick response times for my questions. I'm very pleased to find this application.

basicwelding.co.uk
Storbritannien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Redigeret 22. maj 2023

Very happy with the application and it functionality, The team has been very helpful and responsive in our customization needs. We have this application on multiple websites and always have experience a quick service turn around and the wiliness to go above and beyond to solve our requirements. Keep up the Good Work. Thank you

Bulk Wholesale Deals
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
16. juni 2022

Das ist die EINZIGE App, die das macht was man von einer Großhändler Erweiterung erwartet.
Wir nutzen Shopify Plus und hätten sogar die kostenlose Option Shopify Wholesale zu nutzen aber diese App hier ist um Längen besser als die Shopify Plus Lösung. Wir haben einige Apps und die Plus Funktion ausprobiert, das hier ist die BESTE LÖSUNG, und der Support ist phänomenal! We love, Danke ans Team!

salt-switch.shop
Tyskland
30. marts 2022

OMG!!! Game Changer this app is the best wholesale app! The most adaptable app for the best price!!! No hidden charges and the support is great!! Highly recommend

ClareLouiseHair
Storbritannien
26. juni 2020

I tried various apps but this was the only one where currency conversion would work and their customer service is an icing on the cake :)

Joanna August
Redigeret 2. februar 2024

UPDATE:
I don't know what happened. The app stopped working for any customer outside of the US and I couldn't get any help with it. Had to switch apps. Ended up going with Regios which is working with Shopify much better.
---

I've really loved this app mostly because our company has perk membership and we can easily create sales for those customers tagged with our special designations. I came across and issue where the discounts were not rounding properly (if the discount came to $1.995 it should be $2 but it would come up $1.99 - our customers noticed) and contacted their support. They fixed the issue within a few days. I find this impressive as I've asked for help on lots of apps and platforms and got the run around. Not with this app. They responded, kept me updated, fixed the issue, and then sent me a video showing me that they got it working. 5 stars.

I do have a couple suggestions. 1. Coupon codes. Some of our special members are promised special coupons. I'm discovered this is an issue on shopify. Not with this app but in general.

2. More customization with free shipping. I don't know how but since we use live shipping, I'd love to give a free shipping method so that all shipping methods aren't "free". We want to give free cheap shipping not 2nd Day UPS. This issue comes up in all discount options on shopify. I don't think anyone out there has thought of this.

Also, part of me suspects now that the thoughts are out there this app will solve them.

Chalcedon Store
USA
Cirka et år bruger appen
7. september 2020

Highly recommend. The team went above and beyond to help installing the app since we had past apps which caused issues.

ZIPIT
25. oktober 2022

The app was exactly what we were looking for. It's all encompassing and resolve all the challenges we had before we installed it, from customer sign up page to providing the discounts on our custom theme, and there's features that we haven't even began to take advantage of. Aside from that, they have really good and helpful dev team, very responsive and understood our needs.

Al Design Center