Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de febrero de 2024

My store hasn’t launched yet but after investigating all the other wholesale apps in the Shopify store, Wholesale All in One seems to be the only one that does everything one needs to run a dynamic online wholesale experience. I mix online wholesale sales with local wholesale sales and the Wholesale All in One team was completely willing to make a few minor tweaks to the platform to meet my specific needs. They were kind and responsive - asking clarifying questions to make sure I got exactly what I needed to make the app work for my specific use case. The app was also the most simple to set up out of all the other apps I tried. Simply put, there is no better Wholesale app on Shopify, especially for the money!

Pastime Coffee
20 de noviembre de 2023

Max is great and provides fantastic service promptly every time.

Tammi Home
4 meses usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

The app itself is working exactly as expected with several other features that can be added on that make it truly all-in-one. The other thing that set this app apart for us was their customer support; we needed some customization with our Shopify theme for our homepage and they replied promptly and went above and beyond our expectations.

First Class Uniforms
13 de febrero de 2024

Incredibly happy with the app and with the support provided by Max and the team.
We were having a lot of issues with our previous pricing app, and Max had no issues walking us through the process to get everything swapped over to Wholesale All In One without any disruptions to our customers. A couple of small issues appeared during the swap, however the support provided by the team was fast, clear, and effective.
Very satisfied with the performance of the app given our complex pricing structure, and even more satisfied with the support provided by the team.

The Cafe Supplier
22 de marzo de 2024

First and foremost, the support provided by Wholesale - All in One is truly top-notch. Whenever I encountered an issue or had a question regarding the App, their customer support team was quick to respond and incredibly knowledgeable. They didn't just provide generic responses but took the time to understand my specific concerns and offer tailored solutions. Whether it was troubleshooting technical issues or guiding me through the setup process, their support team was there every step of the way.

Pro Coffee Partners
28 de septiembre de 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Max Lee and can only share positive feedback. He set up the "Wholesale all in one" app for me and truly demonstrated his expertise. What stood out to me was his prompt responsiveness whenever errors arose. His commitment and expertise made the entire process smooth and efficient. I am extremely satisfied with his work and highly recommend his services!

lifeofvape
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
8 de marzo de 2024

We made the switch from another app that we were having multiple issues with and couldn't be happier! The app works seamlessly and has more flexible options on how to handle volume discounts. No issues and the customer support is very thurough and helped us improve a gfew things with other app integrations so highly recommend!

Pink Pewter
6 de febrero de 2024

I had an issue with the presentation of the pricing information on products with variants. I described the issue to the Wholesale - All In One Support Team and they fixed it within 48 hours. Not only did they fix it fast, they sent me an e-mail with a video showing how the pricing was now being presented after the fix ... WOW!!

Wheatley Wares
Canadá
3 de abril de 2024

Exelent app and exelent service. I have reached out to the support team several times, asking them to help me customise our wholesale solution and they have always been quick to answer and help me create the features I wished for.
I highly recommend this app.
Marlene, GOYOGI

goyogi.dk
Dinamarca
15 de febrero de 2024

Max is always very helpful when an issue arises. They send clear emails and respond quickly. We have used this app for about a year now and only have good things to say.

Once Again Home Co.