Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de noviembre de 2023

App is well performing and the support team is excellent! Five Stars!!

plantstraws
Suecia
8 meses usando la aplicación
20 de noviembre de 2023

Max is great and provides fantastic service promptly every time.

Tammi Home
4 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 10 de febrero de 2024

This app is fantastic

South Bay Hardware
3 días usando la aplicación
28 de septiembre de 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Max Lee and can only share positive feedback. He set up the "Wholesale all in one" app for me and truly demonstrated his expertise. What stood out to me was his prompt responsiveness whenever errors arose. His commitment and expertise made the entire process smooth and efficient. I am extremely satisfied with his work and highly recommend his services!

lifeofvape
Alemania
5 meses usando la aplicación
23 de octubre de 2023

Does the job and technical support is prompt and friendly.

Maxiblock Sunscreen Australia
10 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2023

I've been using WAIO appr for about a year now and as my site ebbs and flows, they have been excellent at keeping up with my changes and reintegrating their code whenever my teams screws it up! The product is intuitive and easy to administrate with minimum effort. I would absolutely recommend.

Dog Chits Pet Products
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de mayo de 2023

The Wholesale - All in One app team has been great about working with me on several app customizations to meet my unique business needs. I now have a wholesale app that works perfectly for my business while having no negative impact on the user experience for retail customers.

Enhansa™ - The Official Site
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2023

I would like to express my appreciation for the Wholesale All In One Shopify app. The support team is incredibly responsive, always addressing my concerns promptly.

Their expertise and technical knowledge in understanding and resolving issues are truly commendable! I am impressed by their professionalism.

This app is perfect for my small wholesale business. It meets all my requirements and helps streamline my operations effectively.

Once again, I want to extend my gratitude to the Wholesale All In One team for their exceptional support and creating such a valuable app.

Thank you!

Toy & Novelties Wholesale
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de junio de 2023

Their support is incredible! If I have an issue, they solve it. It's been a delight working with Max Lee and the rest of the team. Thank you guys, you rock!

EcoStrong
28 días usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2023

The app works great and the communication with the developers has been fluid. Would recommend this app.

Sun Active