Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Wholesale / custom / Tiered Pricing, Order Limit, Shipping ...

Opticvision Eyewear

As a wholesale only business, we needed to find a way to enable our business to operate online, wholesale only. It was difficult - until we found this app from Digitalcoo. Since starting with WAIO in April, we have had many optimisation conversations, additional features and even theme changes. All with the support of the Digitalcoo team. We even have asked about features we cant find elsewhere, or even from Ëxperts" on Shopify Community, but Max and his team made it all work. We use WAIO, with Net Terms & Manage Lock with some extra little additions we asked for non-standard. Thanks Digitalcoo team... We cant operate without you!

AAABB-Gaming

This is the best app for a wholesaler, we have many items and many price ranges, this app provide the functions that all we need, much appreaciated!! they always provide the good service and prompt response. I have some suggestions / ideas, which I already told Max to add these two functions. add an option to search the rule and show more rules per page. It will be more convenient to us and other sellers who need it. thanks!

SunKissed Poppy Design

The app works just as expected. It's great that I can offer both retail and wholesale on one website.

HCL Clamping USA

So this is literally the only app that I have found that combines offering discounts to users that have not logged in and also the ability to configure special prices for individual customers. Every other app said this was not possible! Anyway very pleased with the app so far and as far as support goes they have been excellent in making sure the app works with our shop. Great work Max and team, keep it up

HCL Clamping UK/Europe

I wanted an app to combine the offer of trade prices to be seen only by tagged users, Volume discounts to be seen by all users (not logged in) and also the ability to offer trade payment (net) terms to tagged customers. I spent ages looking around and had a number of false starts. Every app I found said they could not combine the Volume discounts for all users with trade prices for tagged users. Well "Wholesale -All in one" does it all!. Not only that, but as with most apps there are always teething problems. Any issues we have raised with the support team so far have been handled quickly and very competently. Its early days but so far I would give this app and the support 5 stars.

Bulk Wholesale Deals

Very happy with the application and it functionality, The team has been very helpful and responsive in our customization needs. Keep up the Good Work. Thank you

Lebanon Candle Company

Amazing App!! If you want to do a retail and wholesale site all in one, look no further. This app has saved us so much time and has created additional income. Customers (retail or wholesale) want convienent ordering and this does just that. Download it you will not be disappointed I do strongly suggest paying them to do the add-ons it is so worth it. Customer support has been great too, they have been so patient with me.

Podavach Dealers Store

Support is very supportive:) Guys react very quickly to our requests. The app itself covers all our needs in b2b business: managing pricing for clients, items (individually or in bulk) and other useful features like log in to view price, quick order form, net terms, minimum order value, etc. I would say the app is very flexible for your wholesale needs.

Hilton Textiles London

Great support from Max and his team. Would recommend to anyone looking for a wholesale app for their business.

Middlesex Textiles

No wholesale app is easy as every theme file is different to implement such a complicated integration. We experienced issues along the way however Max was attentive and helped us every step of the way to achieve the app to work. Thank you Max to you and the whole team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8