Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale / Discounts / Tiered Pricing, Order Limit, Shipping

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

California Ebike

We checked out a handful of different wholesale/discount apps, and Wholesale All in One was by far the most comprehensive and also one of the easiest to set up! Max and his team handle the initial installation, guaranteeing that you site and theme function perfectly with this app. Whenever have we encountered a minor issue, it has been fixed almost immediately. This app is well supported with friendly and capable staff. It's also affordably priced especially considering all of the features that are available. We strongly recommend this app if you are looking for a wholesale/discount solution.

My Supper Hero

We're really happy with this app, which works better than a number of alternative wholesale apps we had tried. Furthermore, the support and development teams at Digital Coo were brilliant, going above and beyond to ensure compatibility with our store, and doing additional development work on our behalf. I can't recommend them highly enough.

FishAndSave

We had a few issues but their support team really pulled through in the end. The app works once you get it fine tuned. Wholesale customers are a big part of our business so an app like this imperative. They are there to help when you need them. I recommend.

Vani Cosmetics

I've been on Shopify for 1.5 years now and have never left a review for an app until now. I was having a hard time creating a wholesale store. The team for this app launched everything for me (took a few days but worth the wait) and the app has everything I need. VERY impressed!

Vik VarWoo, LLC.

Had a couple of hiccups but customer service explained and quickly resolved. I'm up and running now.

Adam & Mila

Very satisfied with this app so far! I had an horrific experience with another mix of apps to create a wholesale site so I was looking for something easy to set up that would answer my needs.... and that's what I got with Wholesale all in one! The team is super reactive, helping out with small customization demands and my wholesale website was up and ready to go in 3 days! I strongly recommend :)

SHARKROAD

They are very enthusiastic. Will help me install. Will answer all my questions. The app runs very stably. It is helpful to my business!

2 Moms Craft Shack

The developers are always extremely helpful making the website easier to use. If I have an idea, they're eager to take on the task.

Shisha Wholesale Hub

Great service, helped setup an embedded wholesale form and were quick in replying to any queries. thanks!

MyVanna

This team is amazing. I had a handful of edits and customizations I asked for over a couple of weeks. They just kept delivering over and over again. I highly recommend this app and this group.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9