Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale ‑ All in one

by DigitalCoo

Simplified powerful Wholesale Pricing and Quantity Breaks.

Nashies

Great app with even better support! They have been incredibly responsive and helped us through our evaluation of the free trial. We ended up subscribing after the free trial because of how good the customer service was. Also, the functionality of the app fit our needs perfectly.

Joanna August

I tried various apps but this was the only one where currency conversion would work and their customer service is an icing on the cake :)

Leigh Country

Allowed me to create a separate wholesale environment. Custom pricing for wholesale products was simple to set up. Very responsive with support as well.

Riobec

Awesome app for our online store. Customer service is really quick and efficient. Thanks for your help

686.com

We couldn't be happier with the service we received from this app and their support team! We have a very complex website and needed many customizations with their wholesale app, and they were able to accommodate everything we needed at no additional cost to us. The app itself is great and has many features that other wholesale apps did not have, plus it is simple and easy to use. We highly recommend Wholesale All In One!

ACE SECURITY CCTV

I intially downloaded the app, and it required some setup. The customer service team was quick in getting me started. However, it turns out that it did not meet my needs. But overall, good app and great support

Goldleaf

The support team is brilliant and very helpful at answering our questions and making sure the app works for our use case. That said, this looks to be the best wholesale app out there for bulk pricing, user control, custom shipping options and all the other things you'd need (but don't think about) for a wholesale store built ON TOP of a consumer store.

Fazl Socks

What a phenomenal app! Does everything I need it to for wholesale! Very easy to use. It even allows multi-product discounts, each with there own pricing structure... very few wholesale apps have this capability. The best part about it is the help of the staff. Extremely helpful and understanding. Very quick to respond to requests. I tried many, many wholesale apps before I found this one and this was by far the best one!

Soaplicity

Wholesale - All In One is an excellent app for wholesale. It is obvious that it is important to them that you are pleased with the app and that it is working well on your site. The interface is beautiful and professional. The shipping is pretty comprehensive and integrated, and to my understanding also works with Shopify's calculated shipping.

It would be beneficial for them to do a line sheet for easier reordering for customers, then it would have it all. And, it does take them a few days to get things installed (they must be busy). But, they were very communicative and responsive with me.

Nashville Magnets

Great Experience, so far. Been using the app for about 1 month now and have been extremely pleased with response time to inquiries and overall ease of use. Working perfectly.
We will be moving forward with the app on another sight as well.

Previous 1 3 4