Wholesale ‑ All in one

Wholesale / Discounts / Tiered Pricing, Order Limit, Shipping

From $24/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dura-Lite USA

Really good app with a lot of features and configurations, Support is always helpful, I recommend app and team.

Wetrooms Online

Excellent support from Max and the team at DigitalCoo. On install we encounter a few integration problems with our custom theme design. These were corrected with no fuss.
The app now works fine within our theme and we are very happy.

DUNN

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app with responsive customer support. We cater to 2 industry segments that each receive different pricing. The WAIO app makes it possible for our clients to log in and see their specific pricing and cut down on the number of back-and-forth emails that were needed to confirm pricing with them. Additionally, we wanted to add a custom note next to the industry-specific pricing so clientele felt confident they were seeing not only the discounted pricing but the correct discount for their industry segment, and the app developers, DigitalCoo, helped us to implement this customization. Thank you for the wonderful app and ongoing support!

Asung Trading

Amazing app and really happy with customer support! If you are looking for an app with wholesale features, this is it! The app has so many features that can be customized.

ClareLouiseHair

OMG!!! Game Changer this app is the best wholesale app! The most adaptable app for the best price!!! No hidden charges and the support is great!! Highly recommend

Patty's Cakes and Desserts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Max and his crew are awesome! This app integrates with many of my other apps and they work hard to make sure custom elements are working as they should. I highly recommend them and their app.

My Supper Hero

We're really happy with this app, which works better than a number of alternative wholesale apps we had tried. Furthermore, the support and development teams at Digital Coo were brilliant, going above and beyond to ensure compatibility with our store, and doing additional development work on our behalf. I can't recommend them highly enough.

FishAndSave

Time spent using app About 1 month

We had a few issues but their support team really pulled through in the end. The app works once you get it fine tuned. Wholesale customers are a big part of our business so an app like this imperative. They are there to help when you need them. I recommend.

Adam & Mila

Very satisfied with this app so far! I had an horrific experience with another mix of apps to create a wholesale site so I was looking for something easy to set up that would answer my needs.... and that's what I got with Wholesale all in one! The team is super reactive, helping out with small customization demands and my wholesale website was up and ready to go in 3 days! I strongly recommend :)

AAABB-Gaming

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is the best app for a wholesaler, we have many items and many price ranges, this app provide the functions that all we need, much appreaciated!! they always provide the good service and prompt response. I have some suggestions / ideas, which I already told Max to add these two functions. add an option to search the rule and show more rules per page. It will be more convenient to us and other sellers who need it. thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5