Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 4 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 mars 2022

One hell of an app! perfect for what i need but still some room for improvement. I like how easy it is for our wholesale customers to order without having to dip and dive through the website. well done guys!

Juice Cartel
Australien
3 månader användning av appen
27 januari 2022

This is a well built app, and the maker has been responsive whenever I've had questions (even the dumb ones). The functionality makes sense and the workflows buyers go through is logical. Thanks

Caffè Vero Norge
Norge
3 månader användning av appen
31 januari 2022

Great app that does 90% of the job. I still think they could ad some features to tweak pricing a little more, but all in all a great app!

Little Otavalo
Kanada
Redigerat 23 februari 2022

Kicks arse. The support Lauren and Jonathan provided us with was exceptional. We couldn't be happier with Wholesale Bear for our needs.

Greal
Australien
Redigerat 11 februari 2022

I missed a step when changing it to the Dawn Theme 2.0 and getting it to activate so check the support FAQ if you get stuck :) Support was fantastic help.
I've found Wholesale Bear to be a handy app for for assigning custom wholesale pricing to different sets of customers in an elegant way without the hassle for my business. What makes it better than similar ones in the app store other than the ease of use is the support team. I use Honeycomb upsell and Popcorn customer visit replay by conversion bear in our store too and it makes this an easy recommend from our business because the support from the team is always super quick and helpful no matter the issue you need to resolve to get things working.

Bro! What's that? store
Nya Zeeland
28 december 2022

This app was fantastic the short while I used it. I had to uninstall it for the time being because of the monthly fee was more than we were able to abide this time of year. But we definitely will be reinstalling early next year. The trial was nice but I'd be more interested in a cheaper price option at this stage of our business.

Sulphur Springs Truck Patch
USA
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 november 2021

Simply brilliant. I think we are one of the first to start using the app and its great so far. Will update as required as so far have not had to use support.

Bedrooms Plus
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
25 januari 2022

nice app, with a lot of features, simply to modify! i hope this app will grow in future, adding new features :)

Juice Moda
Italien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Redigerat 2 september 2022

De app is zeker voldoende voor de meeste doeleinden. Het enige wat momenteel echt mist is de mogelijkheid om prijzen exclusief BTW te tonen bij de producten. 50% korting op een product zou dus 50% excl. BTW moeten zijn. Helaas moet je nu een percentage omrekenen om dit te omzeilen...

Makeuphub
Belgien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 2 september 2022

Thank you for your review.

To make things clear: it is possible to show prices excluding VAT, and have customers place an order without including the tax rate.

It depends on how your products are set in Shopify's backend.

If your backend prices are all marked with "tax is included" - then the app has no way to know what's the tax rate it needs to reduce.

But, if your backend products do not include the tax by default, and it is served through your tax settings, then you can use our "tax exempt" feature.

To activate it, please open your whoelsale offer settings, scroll all the way down to the advanced settings section and mark the "Tax exempt" checkbox.

Once you do, the customers tagged with the matching offer tag will not pay any taxes when placing an order.

Please reach out to our team if you need further assistance or clarifications: support@conversionbear.com

2 december 2021

New to Shopify we were looking for a wholesale app that fits our need. We are quite fussy and hard to please, we have to admit. But we have found Wholesale Bear - Bulk Discount, and we are impressed to see what that app covers, and how attentive the support act. This is a real 5 star review!

James Dixon
Schweiz
16 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 3 december 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and support!
Conversion Bear's team.