Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 januari 2022

This is a well built app, and the maker has been responsive whenever I've had questions (even the dumb ones). The functionality makes sense and the workflows buyers go through is logical. Thanks

Caffè Vero Norge
Norge
3 månader användning av appen
31 januari 2022

Great app that does 90% of the job. I still think they could ad some features to tweak pricing a little more, but all in all a great app!

Little Otavalo
Kanada
Redigerat 23 februari 2022

Kicks arse. The support Lauren and Jonathan provided us with was exceptional. We couldn't be happier with Wholesale Bear for our needs.

Greal
Australien
Redigerat 11 februari 2022

I missed a step when changing it to the Dawn Theme 2.0 and getting it to activate so check the support FAQ if you get stuck :) Support was fantastic help.
I've found Wholesale Bear to be a handy app for for assigning custom wholesale pricing to different sets of customers in an elegant way without the hassle for my business. What makes it better than similar ones in the app store other than the ease of use is the support team. I use Honeycomb upsell and Popcorn customer visit replay by conversion bear in our store too and it makes this an easy recommend from our business because the support from the team is always super quick and helpful no matter the issue you need to resolve to get things working.

Bro! What's that? store
Nya Zeeland
28 december 2022

This app was fantastic the short while I used it. I had to uninstall it for the time being because of the monthly fee was more than we were able to abide this time of year. But we definitely will be reinstalling early next year. The trial was nice but I'd be more interested in a cheaper price option at this stage of our business.

Sulphur Springs Truck Patch
USA
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
18 november 2021

Simply brilliant. I think we are one of the first to start using the app and its great so far. Will update as required as so far have not had to use support.

Bedrooms Plus
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
25 januari 2022

nice app, with a lot of features, simply to modify! i hope this app will grow in future, adding new features :)

Juice Moda
Italien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
2 december 2021

New to Shopify we were looking for a wholesale app that fits our need. We are quite fussy and hard to please, we have to admit. But we have found Wholesale Bear - Bulk Discount, and we are impressed to see what that app covers, and how attentive the support act. This is a real 5 star review!

James Dixon
Schweiz
16 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 3 december 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and support!
Conversion Bear's team.

27 januari 2022

Very quick set up, just watch the youtube video and you can be done in 5 mins. I also got replies to my queries very quickly so great customer service. Some positive feedback. It would be great to enter specific prices instead of a % discount. Likewise, a dedicated wholesale page would be neater.

FLON
8 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 6 december 2021

Really helpful team, we had an initial query for scaling options which was resolved quickly. Highly recommend the app and look forward to the future features.

Colco Coffee
7 dagar användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 6 december 2021

Thank you for your support and for helping us improve the app!
Conversion Bear's team