Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 januari 2022

Just started using this app, and it was really easy to set up. We will experiment with the settings a bit to allow for VIP customers and whole sellers. Would be great if the special areas could also be offering different design options (in our case, to allow for varied shopping experiences of B2C and B2B). Note: It seems that a customer can only have one tag for offers (understandable, but want to point that out). Very straight forward and free for the first 1000 shops to take part. Also, a nice how-to included. Thanks, Conversion Bear team, for such a great product. Highly recommended if you are looking for an easy to set up whole seller system with low costs.

Wyrmgold
Tyskland
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
22 januari 2022

handy. but it would be nice if we could set prices as a set value rather than a % off. then it would get 5 starts

Aussie Card Essentials
2 dagar användning av appen
30 december 2021

Excellent app. Does everything I need it to and is extremely versatile, perfect for any type of wholesale or scalable custom pricing system. Great documentation and very easy to install and use!

Nobori Connection
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
5 november 2021

This app is absolutely amazing! I was looking for a free plugin that would allow me to modify product variant pricing per customer tag and this plugin does it so seamlessly. No need to install ANY code in your store, works via a wholesale widget that displays different pricing to different customers. Jonathan from their support team was incredibly helpful and all my questions were answered within minutes. FIVE STARTS!

Cinco Azul
Guatemala
Conversion Bear svarade 5 november 2021

Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it!
Jonathan.

5 november 2021

Amazing! I had been looking for an app for my distributors for a long time. I have tried several, without success. But with Wholesale Bear I was right. Very easy to install and configure. I had a question and wrote in the chat. Jonathan solved it in less than 2 minutes. Totally recommendable! It's just what I needed!

LaFlamencadeBorgoña
Spanien
Conversion Bear svarade 5 november 2021

Thanks for the kind words! Always happy to help.
Jonathan.

Redigerat 2 december 2021

Worked immediately, easy to setup and customise, doesn't need a lot of work, does the job! All works on top of the existing website.

Intoleran
Conversion Bear svarade 3 december 2021

Conversion Bear's team.

23 oktober 2021

Probably the easiest wholesale app to setup on Shopify. Has plenty of customization options and even tax-exempts tagged customers automatically. Looking forward to testing all the features.

VitaVive Nutritions
16 minuter användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 23 oktober 2021

We're very excited and humbled to read your review!
thanks a lot for your support 🎉
Conversion Bear team.

21 november 2021

My goal is to bring wholesale customers over from 3rd party platforms to reduce commission costs. This looks to be like a good fix to my current issue. I'm looking forward to being able to customize my wholesale site.

Sleazy Greetings
13 minuter användning av appen
23 januari 2022

Wow this took like 3 minutes to set up. I now have a wholesale operation on my website! Boom, done.

Maseratti Shoes
12 minuter användning av appen
21 november 2021

Very excited for our wholesale clients! This app is super easy to use with an intuitive interface. A job well done Conversion Bear.

Speedy RC
7 minuter användning av appen
Conversion Bear svarade 22 november 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review and supporting the app.

Highly appreciated 😊!