Wholesale Bear ‑ Bulk Discount

Plug & play wholesale pricing for your store. Click to launch!

$29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
launch your wholesale pricing today wholesale bear

Fusion Scale Graphics

Great app, as one of the first shops to start using Wholesale Bear; the app has come a long way since its first release. The folks behind the app are a great team to work with. Very helpful when one runs into a problem (very rare), they are also very interested in continuing to improve the app to meet various needs of shops. Keep up the great work.

Base Camp Beauty

Simple to use & incredibly powerful! We found the support staff genuinely care, are very helpful and open to feedback & feature requests. Couldn't be happier!

Juice Cartel

One hell of an app! perfect for what i need but still some room for improvement. I like how easy it is for our wholesale customers to order without having to dip and dive through the website. well done guys!

Greal

Kicks arse. The support Lauren and Jonathan provided us with was exceptional. We couldn't be happier with Wholesale Bear for our needs.

Alexa Martha Designs

This is by far the coolest wholesale app I have used for wholesale. Since I have downloaded the app I have gained several wholesale customers who guess what love my wholesale app. They love mostly and so do I that they get the correct wholesale prices. I like the wholesale tab that's displayed on the website in my colors. I like Lynda, who helped me through a whole lot of issues in the beginning due to my own lack of knowledge. I feel I have made a very good choice, when I installed that app.

February 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your great feedback and support! ❤️Lynda

Bro! What's that? store

I missed a step when changing it to the Dawn Theme 2.0 and getting it to activate so check the support FAQ if you get stuck :) Support was fantastic help.
I've found Wholesale Bear to be a handy app for for assigning custom wholesale pricing to different sets of customers in an elegant way without the hassle for my business. What makes it better than similar ones in the app store other than the ease of use is the support team. I use Honeycomb upsell and Popcorn customer visit replay by conversion bear in our store too and it makes this an easy recommend from our business because the support from the team is always super quick and helpful no matter the issue you need to resolve to get things working.

Little Otavalo

Great app that does 90% of the job. I still think they could ad some features to tweak pricing a little more, but all in all a great app!

Imaging Wholesale Corp.

This is the app I was looking for. Easy to use and responsive. No need to install codes. I recommend it 100%. Thank you.

Caffè Vero Norge

This is a well built app, and the maker has been responsive whenever I've had questions (even the dumb ones). The functionality makes sense and the workflows buyers go through is logical. Thanks

FLON

Very quick set up, just watch the youtube video and you can be done in 5 mins. I also got replies to my queries very quickly so great customer service. Some positive feedback. It would be great to enter specific prices instead of a % discount. Likewise, a dedicated wholesale page would be neater.

Previous 1 3 4 5