Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

I've worked with Patrick and Paige on the installation of their app on our store and also fixing some issues that popped up in the code unrelated to Wholesale Club/Pixel Union. They resolved the issue in a timely manner and were very communicative the whole time while also being patient with any add on features or requests we made along the way. I highly recommend them so far, we wouldn't be able to operate as a wholesaler if it wasn't for this awesome app and developers!

Spirax Sarco Canada

This app helps me to manage pricing discount structure for various customer types. It does the job pretty well. Especially it is good to know that someone is there to help you Emily and Patrick were very helpful and prompt to respond. I would recommend this app for sure.

Wrap Buddies

This review isn't about the app. You can find many reviews about the app (thought it is excellent). I want to review the company and their customer service/tech support group.

See, any company can be great when their app self-installs and you never have to ask for help. But Pixel Union excelled over the past week at getting me up and running. Many things about my installation weren't straightforward: my theme is old and heavily modified, so they had to custom-install widgets for me, which they did quickly and without complaint. And when I asked questions that they'd already answered, not once did they tell me that they'd already told me. They just answered again, in a different way.

Every interaction was friendly, thoughtful, and moved me closer to being able to drive this part of my store. I wouldn't be offering to let my wholesale customers get in there yet if it weren't for the confidence I feel in the job they've done and the support they've given me.

If there were six stars available, they'd get all six.

Wildling

Paige was so helpful! Great service. Our app is now up and running and ready to expand our business with wholesale.

Icy Craft

Nothing is standard. Besides a standard to high fee (compared to competition), everything is extra. Minimum quantities? $100 extra. Custom prices per product? $100 extra. Volume discount? Guess what? Yep, $100 more. Net terms? Don't say it. Yep, $100 more. Quick order from? That's only $40. So in order to use the app in any functional form, I need to pay over $400. That's a hard pass.

Graf Lantz Wholesale

Great customer service and a great app! There is nothing like it out there and made my wholesale site even stronger!

A3 Performance

All-in-all, Wholesale Club has been a good addition for us. It has most of the functionality we need to please our wholesale customers. We have had some issues with this app getting along with other apps or coding on our site. Also, it is frustrating that the only way to contact support is via email, especially when there is an urgent issue. However, with that being said, Declan and the developers have always been able to nail down the problem and get it fixed.

Bushido

We've been using Wholesale Club for about 2 years now. In short, it's amazing. Simple to use and get operational on your site. The main factor for using Wholesale Club over the Shopify wholesale sales channel was its functionality, allowing you to run wholesale or special pricing on your current theme with a simple tag for certain customers. We're mainly a wholesale business, so it's been a game changer. In addition we love the functionality to apply custom prices to specific products.. this is especially helpful if your margins vary from SKU to SKU. Thank you Rob and entire Pixel Union team!

Boba

I use this app in several stores to manage our wholesale and distribution clients! It is the only app I've found that does everything we need it to when it comes to wholesale. The order form is the most beneficial to us, our customers love being able to add products all at once rather than visiting each individual page. The developers are also very response when we have a problem. Overall very pleased with this app.

Sea Stones

Wholesale Club is a great way to offer wholesale pricing to select customers and run everything on one website rather than two separate websites. The support is great, always getting back to me very quickly. I had some modifications I needed and they gladly helped me set up the whole app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30