Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Zamp Solar

Awesome app. I have been able to provide our retail customers, dealers, and pro customers a way to shop on one theme which in the end saves us time and money. The customer service is outstanding.

Mezquite Installations

This app has helped our wholesale needs, the customer service is quick and reliable, and would recommend it.

Doctor Panush

We needed an app to offer wholesale discounts, easy to use, and we have found it! It offers more than we need at the moment but there are a whole of possibilities on there. I would also like to highlight the customer service. We asked for a few changes and the response was awesome. Fantastic attention!

TimmMedical

So far working with Pixel Union has been great. Travis and Patrick have been very responsive and helpful in getting us set up to use the Wholesale App. We are refocusing our site to prioritize our Wholesale customers and this App seems to have everything we need. We are just waiting to install some of the additional features like Custom Pricing so we can start using it. I'll write another review when we test everything out!

Xvape NZ

Awesome function and perfect support. Really easy setup. Highly recommended to new users with tier price

TILT Scooters

We have been using this app for 2-3 years and so far we never have issues. Recently we ran into something that could very well be shopify related and not an issue with the app. Just to confirm there weren't issues we contacted wholesale app with our issues and they responded rather quickly (twice in one day). They looked into the issue for us and assured its most likely a random issue with shopify not always working correctly or user error on the customers end. Out of 11,000 customers, we are having issues with maybe 4 so this is most likely not a wholesale app issue. Great customer service either way.

Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.

We have been using this app for a long time, it's great and the support does an amazing job to sort out issues that can be related to the theme you use and not the app itself!

Formesa Frozen Food

After installing the Wholesale Club, the tagged customer with a discount cannot checkout the cart. Losing my orders.

March 25, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I wasn't able to locate a support ticket from you about this issue, so I've sent a fresh email to you — please check your inbox and get back to us ASAP! T

O3NC

We love using this app and appreciate the amazing customer service from Pixel! Personally, I have used wholesale for several stores and have always had a great experience

Eagle Protect PBC

The app does exactly what we want it to. We had a few hiccups when Shopify updated their security, but the customer service was great and addressed every issue promptly. Would highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41