Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Lascentrum Norge AS

Top service! And fantastic app. Its worth its money just for the service, but the app itself is doing everything i needed and more!

Kiriko Made

This app works well, the customer service is fabulous for troubleshooting. They were able to fix our problem pretty quickly and had a developer look over our app to see if there were any mistakes.

OneUp Components CA

This app has allowed us to create successful Wholesale channels within our stores. Easy and effective.

Funatic

We were looking for a way to combine our wholesale and retail websites, and we found it! Wholesale Club let's us do almost everything we want to do, offering our wholesale customers specific costs, and then offering specific customers specific discount tiers. We can also accept Net 30 orders. The service has been great, the price is reasonable, and I'm happy with the end result.

MACKEENE

Really disapointed.
I am trying to have help since week and still no answers and I m paying the monthly fee meanwhile while the app is not active.
I've been asking maybe 10 times to set up on my new theme and nothing...
Hope they will answer me, now I am writing here !!

Grounded BMX

Have not used the app yet but the setup went smooth thx to Sara ! In trials all seem to work as intended and this should give our business a nice boost :). Thx team Wholesale !

LOQI LLC

Our US store uses this app for our wholesale prices. We are extremely impressed with their customer support! Superb! Fast response with tailored solutions.

A L E X Λ N D R A

Super helpful app. I use it everyday. Also, the support is great too which makes such a difference. James was really responsive and solved my problem immediately.

Nado Apparel Group

This app is amazing, can do a lot of customization for my wholesale customer, The best part is the support team, they are quick and supportive every time you need them.

MVN

We wanted to use this app on our website to provide wholesale pricing on certain styles. However, we will not be able to show wholesale only styles on site, another app will be needed to filter this through. We did not end up going ahead with Wholesale Club but their customer service was great and very helpful. (Thanks Rob!)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38