Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

By Contain

We have just installed the app, and so far so good and I have to say that the support I received from Kay was great! Helpful and super efficient.

Team Shop Nestlé Paraguay

We installed the app and ran the installation tool, there was an issue with the installation in our theme and the support team is not replying or giving us any visibility on this. Very unhelpful and unreliable.

dosist health wholesale

Solid APP and Good Support. Does exactly what we need. The team was vvery helpful. Recommend this app to others. Thanks!

Ferris Wheel Press Retail

Really like how you can price your products based on customer tags. Prices can be discounted by percent or exact prices. The downside is that you can only use unlimited percentage based discount codes at check out-- no one-time use only or value based discount codes. The App support was helpful with setting me up for the different features available and answering my questions.

Yoga Studio Store

If you install the app and don't have any issues then great, however if you have issues and need help the support takes forever to help you.
Looking at other reviews for this app, other people are having issues with getting the support to help. I will choose an alternative app for the same solution.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your patience while we investigated the issue you were experiencing. We have responded to your messages, please check your inbox!

SamNailSupply.com

Our store has around 15,000 products and the app still has been syncing for over a week after installation... The wholesale price also does not show up correctly by variants on the front end. Customer support takes forever to resolve the issues.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for reaching out. Our development team is currently investigating this for you, and we've sent you an update today about the progress. Please get back to us ASAP, thank you!

G3 Store [CAD]

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what's promised. Also, their customer service is top notch. We were running an older version of the app which caused a bug on the website. Their team was super responsive, kept us up to date on their investigation of the issue, and then implemented a custom change to the code to get the app working again.

Sportnahrung

Great app to show wholesale prices to specific customer groups.
It is also the only wholesale app we found that works with the Shopify POS.
The setup is easy and if something doesn't work right away the support is great and very responsive.

Creative Scents

This app is awesome, it's exactly what I was looking for to provide discounts for some customers, as well I can create costume prices for certain customers. Additionally, the customer service is 100% if there are any issues they will help you and make sure it's getting fixed asap. I HIGHLY recommend using this app if your looking to make things 10x easier for your wholesale accounts, it's worth the price.

Wholesome Supplements

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide my wholesale accounts with an easy system to re-order products. The customer service is 100%! James went above and beyond to help me with multiple things I had questions about. I HIGHLY recommend using this app if your looking to make things 10x easier for your wholesale accounts!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42