Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Nado Apparel Group

This app is amazing, can do a lot of customization for my wholesale customer, The best part is the support team, they are quick and supportive every time you need them.

MVN

We wanted to use this app on our website to provide wholesale pricing on certain styles. However, we will not be able to show wholesale only styles on site, another app will be needed to filter this through. We did not end up going ahead with Wholesale Club but their customer service was great and very helpful. (Thanks Rob!)

Haus of Headwraps

i never used this app and i was still charged, i just want my money back and i feel like im being sent in circles with shopify to get it. Can you help

November 13, 2020

Hello! We weren't able to locate a previous refund request from your team, so sorry for any confusion. We have now placed a refund request with Shopify, and sent you an email to confirm this - please have a look on your end and let us know when you've received this. Thank you!

Storex

Very happy with this add on. Big time saver for us and a seamless experience for our customers. Highly recommended.

HERRENFAHRT - German Car Care

I had the challenge to build a structure that could serve both B2C and B2B customers at the same time with different prices, customised price lists, etc.. We've built our shop inhouse, without any existing experience with Shopify or WC. The app is easy to understand and works well. If we needed help, the whole team was there for us, within 24h - awesome! Even if you ask the dumbest questions, Travis worked patiently with us, guiding us through and helped us installing everything. Highly recommended!

Sa Boothroyd Gallery

It has been a slow process of fine-tuning this app exactly as I want, but things are looking great! Previous to installation, I thought it was impossible to run wholesale and retail orders through one website, but Wholesale Club has proven me wrong! I signed up for the Premium Onboarding program which was a great investment: Emily and Sarah were incredibly helpful and patient with me as we worked through the steps of establishing a wholesale side of our site and figured out the necessary customizations. Despite some limitations to the customizable elements (ie: regarding shipping costs), the support team is helpful at suggesting and assisting with work-arounds. Considering that there is no app that will be 100% perfect for all online stores, Wholesale Club provides a great option for anyone hoping to offer a customized shopping and checkout experience to specific groups of wholesale customers.

SAZZU

Wholesaler app is very user friendly
Very easy to set-up.
Issues have been resolved.
Had an excellent customer service so far.

Perfume Philippines

Highly recommended app.! Great support. This wholesale app is perfect for us and fairly priced. Thank for making this app.

Sterizen®

We have been increasingly impressed with Wholesale Club and the support service from Pixel Union. Second to none! Having installed WC and all the additional features earlier in the year we were impressed with the quality of the app, and the email support from Rob. More recently we had suddenly completely change the theme of our site, and transferring WC and all the additional features was an absolute breeze with Rob's amazing support. Kudos to you all!

GREEN HEMP AUSTRALIA

Wholesale Club App does what it says. We now, basically have 2 websites with the same URL...!! One is open to the retail public and the other is password activated for our B2B customers only - a lovely private area for our VIP's. I struggled initially with the set-up, however, I opted in for their Premium On-Boarding support for a one time fee and had awesome Tech support via email. Thanks to Sara and James for their support and patience. Champions :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37