Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

KIS Jewelry

I've been using this app for a while now, being able to offer wholesale discounts has been a real game changer! The customer service is top-notch.

Mad Rock Climbing Canada

Very helpful app! Awesome customer service, Rob was a great support for us!
If you are looking to save time on manually inputting orders, look no further than Wholesale Club 5-Stars ****

Newrome Press

I am a long-term user (2 years) of this app -- from before the PIXEL UNION acquisition.

Recently I experienced a broken checkout process for NET30 customers.I had not changed anything in the operation of my store, added apps, or changed themes. I contacted support and they verified that the app was broken.

And then…I waited…and waited…and waited…and emailed…and emailed…and emailed…

After waiting five days without resolution, I deleted the app. Their customer service is absolutely pathetic and non-responsive.

If you want to lose sales, install this.

January 6, 2020

Hi there - sorry for the delay, our office was on limited support during the holiday season. We are back on normal hours now and we have sent you a follow-up email with a request for access to diagnose this ASAP. Please check your inbox and get back to us as soon as you can! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

i've had glitchy issues with this app since i installed it . Should have changed ages ago.. latest problem is that when i changed my theme it stopped working... Customers couldn't check out. And after contacting support .. they tole me they needed to adjust it to work with the new theme... Fair enough.. They did the . work and advised all was well. I relaunched with my customers but didn't work properly. This time I was advised that it was a conflict with another app. I deleted the other app.. and still not working.... Wholesale Cub now advise that its a result of left over code.. Checked that with developer.. no left over code... Advised Wholesale Club again... now I wait... No wholesale facility now for over 2 weeks.. busiest time of year :( Winning!!

Lunge Manufaktur

Good alternative to Shopify's official Wholesale Channel, which is unfortuantely locked behind an expensive Plus subscription. Support was very helpful when it came to adjusting the extension for a few niche use cases.

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

I've worked with Patrick and Paige on the installation of their app on our store and also fixing some issues that popped up in the code unrelated to Wholesale Club/Pixel Union. They resolved the issue in a timely manner and were very communicative the whole time while also being patient with any add on features or requests we made along the way. I highly recommend them so far, we wouldn't be able to operate as a wholesaler if it wasn't for this awesome app and developers!

Spirax Sarco Canada

This app helps me to manage pricing discount structure for various customer types. It does the job pretty well. Especially it is good to know that someone is there to help you Emily and Patrick were very helpful and prompt to respond. I would recommend this app for sure.

Wrap Buddies

This review isn't about the app. You can find many reviews about the app (thought it is excellent). I want to review the company and their customer service/tech support group.

See, any company can be great when their app self-installs and you never have to ask for help. But Pixel Union excelled over the past week at getting me up and running. Many things about my installation weren't straightforward: my theme is old and heavily modified, so they had to custom-install widgets for me, which they did quickly and without complaint. And when I asked questions that they'd already answered, not once did they tell me that they'd already told me. They just answered again, in a different way.

Every interaction was friendly, thoughtful, and moved me closer to being able to drive this part of my store. I wouldn't be offering to let my wholesale customers get in there yet if it weren't for the confidence I feel in the job they've done and the support they've given me.

If there were six stars available, they'd get all six.

Wildling

Paige was so helpful! Great service. Our app is now up and running and ready to expand our business with wholesale.

Icy Craft

Nothing is standard. Besides a standard to high fee (compared to competition), everything is extra. Minimum quantities? $100 extra. Custom prices per product? $100 extra. Volume discount? Guess what? Yep, $100 more. Net terms? Don't say it. Yep, $100 more. Quick order from? That's only $40. So in order to use the app in any functional form, I need to pay over $400. That's a hard pass.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30