Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

GREEN HEMP AUSTRALIA

Wholesale Club App does what it says. We now, basically have 2 websites with the same URL...!! One is open to the retail public and the other is password activated for our B2B customers only - a lovely private area for our VIP's. I struggled initially with the set-up, however, I opted in for their Premium On-Boarding support for a one time fee and had awesome Tech support via email. Thanks to Sara and James for their support and patience. Champions :)

Thornell Corporation

Just in trial mode still, but so far with all of the tests that I have done, it was worked great. The team at Pixel Union has also been a huge help with a few things that I wasn't sure how to do. Great customer service and a quick response time!

Embryolisse

Wholesale Club app is the perfect solution for our store. So easy to install and use. The support from Patrick at Pixel Union has been very helpful and. I would 100% recommend this app !

Velocity Shop

Great app, I was happy to find that they are the same company who created my theme, so there was no integration issue that you might find in other apps.

GUDDY FASHION

Wholesale Club online support was prompt and great to deal with. Genius App & magic team behind it !

Honest Cotton

I got this app to help me transition my wholesale online. I went with premium onboarding and am so glad I did! Wholesale Club customer support was so helpful getting my store set up and customized my needs with some add ons. I was happy to spend the money because compared to shopify+ and the other wholesale website options this is super cost-effective and keeps everything in one place! No more commissions on wholesale orders!!

Flavour Crafters Inc.

Our company has been using pixel unions wholesale club app for about a year now for our business. We receive approx 80% wholesale orders and offer a multi tier volume oriented wholesale program. The app has meet our needs in this area fairly well.

Hedge Farm

The Wholesale Club app has worked well with our new retail/wholesale combo website, but the main reason for the high rating is the excellent technical customer service by Pixel Union.

We dealt primarily with Patrick, who went above and beyond to help us install our app and troubleshoot issues we were having, most of which were due to the fact that we had a number of database-synced apps that did not play well together at first.

I know that we asked for more help than would normally be provided by an app maker but Patrick at Pixel Union never pushed back, and pointed the way for additional help resources when it was out of their app’s scope. We were in good hands with Patrick. Great job!

Nicole Brayden Gifts

We couldn't be happier with Wholesale Club! The app was easy to install and configure. Their online support guide is really helpful, and when stuck in or in need of a custom solution, Emily at Pixel Union went above and beyond to make sure everything was configured to our needs. I couldn't be happier and 100% recommend choosing this app.

Bramble & Hedge

The Wholesale Club offer great support and go above and beyond to help make sure the app is working correctly in your Shopify theme correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36