B2B Wholesale Club , 707 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing wholesale orders and pricing due to its ease of use, intuitive setup, and robust features like custom pricing and product hiding. The app's performance is reliable and its customer service is quick and helpful. It offers a 30-day free trial and is considered cost-effective. However, some merchants noted compatibility issues with certain features and struggles with large inventories.

January 11, 2024

We've been using the B2B Wholesale Club app for multiple years now and it is a great way to manage multiple levels of pricing for multiple customer types and product groups. It's what I would call 'Advanced Pricing'. We actually had an issue where our customers were experiencing a failed page, but it was due to a change Shopify made. The support team at Orbit found the issue and implemented a fix quickly. Therefore, it's a great product with awesome support.

Keco Tabs
Over 4 years using the app
Orbit replied January 12, 2024

This is a great review, thank you so much for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

January 22, 2024

My recent experience with the B2B Wholesale Club app has been spent troubleshooting a small bug with their support team. Kay gave me quick and pleasant responses and was able to determine our issue and implement a solution within just a couple of email exchanges. Hopefully, we won't experience any more hiccups, but I know if we do, we'll have a speedy solution. Thank you!

Eagle Creek
9 months using the app
Orbit replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for this review! We're always here to help :) - Emily, Head of Support

January 15, 2024

Great support when you run into trouble.
I feel very at ease knowing that I will be able to respond immediately.
I really hope that the processing after the decimal point will be the same as Shopify's rounding. I look forward to it.

Gluck und Gute
Japan
5 months using the app
Orbit replied January 17, 2024

I'm so glad to hear our support makes you feel at ease! We're always here for you :) - Emily, Head of Support

January 27, 2024

The App works very fine and does what it should do reliably.
It would be a real improvement if the discounts could be sorted and manually deselected from some functions.
Example: If I have several discounts, but only want to enter "Custom prices" for a few of them, all the discounts are displayed and I have to constantly scroll from right to left.

NutraMedix Deutschland GmbH
Germany
About 4 years using the app
Orbit replied January 30, 2024

Hi, thanks so much for sharing this feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve the experience :) - Emily, Head of Support

December 14, 2023

This app is great for automatically discounting for your wholesale customers! Customer service is great across both apps we are using in our store.

Karen Pryor Clicker Training
Almost 8 years using the app
Orbit replied January 3, 2024

Thank you!! - Emily, Head of Support

November 10, 2023

The customer service is excellent. Paige has helped us numerous times with coding a few tricky spots in our theme. The app works extremely well and there are no issues. The developers are constantly improving the app to make it a better experience for the end user. We are very happy to be a long-time customer for B2B Wholesale Club. 5-Stars and highly recommend this app!

Warranty Killer Performance
Over 6 years using the app
Orbit replied November 14, 2023

I'm so glad to hear you've had such a great experience!! Thank you for sharing! Will pass this feedback along to Paige :) - Emily

November 4, 2023

We had a problem that was tracked down to an issue with this app and it was resolved very quickly. The support person responded to our first email very quickly – within only a few hours. Then as soon as we gave them collaborator status they resolved the problem also within an hour. Amazing service. Highly recommend.

Thanks!

PCS Lighting
Almost 5 years using the app
Orbit replied November 6, 2023

Thank you so much!

December 14, 2023

Our company has been using this application for almost 5 years with very little hiccups. On the rare occasion that we notice an issue, the team @ Orbit get back to us with either a fix or at minimum communication to move forward.

The only real problem that we have with the app is for our Canadian customers receiving wholesale without having to go through a few hoops to keep the pricing at checkout. This started when Shopify launched markets. It's not a deal breaker as our sales into that country are small and we work with the dealers on a need to basis.

SR SUNTOUR NA Inc.
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied December 18, 2023

Thank you so much for this honest review. We are currently exploring compatibility with Markets for a release in the new year, stay tuned! - Emily, Head of Support

January 31, 2024

Customer service was top-notch! They promptly fixed a sync issue after I reached out to them. Totally recommend!

Fashion Jewellery Outlet
About 4 years using the app
Orbit replied February 5, 2024

Thanks so much!! - Emily, Head of Support

December 23, 2023

Mind blowing customer support! The team helped us solve a number of issues even though they not were caused by the app it self.
Highly recommended supplier of apps :)

Orbit is a safe and sound supplier of apps, and really commits to make sure their customers get all the help they need.

Frivannsliv
Norway
4 months using the app
Orbit replied January 3, 2024

This is so nice to hear, I appreciate you sharing it with us! Happy New Year :) - Emily, Head of Support