Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

www.dunnjewelry.com

Rob and the Pixel Union Team have demonstrated superb effort to enable Wholesale Club to function on my website, as well as make a couple modifications that made my website pretty darn awesome. I am glad to have their help. I would definitely recommend their app.

T8

Uninstallaed this app and it's still sending our customer details to their servers. Also did not remove their code from our liquid template

June 24, 2019

Hello, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. When the app is first installed, we create a backup of your theme so that if you want to remove the code, you can do so easily! We've sent you an email with more detail of where to find that backup. Please check your junk folder if you cannot find this response.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Great experience with this app! We use it to leverage our dropshipping program. Awesome support as well. Keep up the great work!

Modern Missionary

Wholesale club has been amazing for us. The support team was super helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend.

aaina & co

Wholesale made easy!!! This app is absolutely amazing and the team behind it is even more awesome. Installation is free and they do everything to ensure that the user has the best experience possible!

Hippy Feet

Install process had it's hiccups, but we were able to make progress once customer support got involved. We're happy with the product so far!

Laced Hair

The app is great, but what I appreciate even more is the support. They are very responsive, helpful and positive. We've had a few glitches getting it to work just right for our customers and the developers have always jumped right on to fix any problems we have.

Hotaling

I selected this app for our Wholesale portion of the website. It hasn't worked correctly yet (installed at least 2 weeks ago) and despite reaching out to the team with screen shots and proof of mistakes the developers insist its perfect. I've disappointed and frustrated wholesale customers and lost sales. Now I've got to remove the app and start over. Save yourself time and money and pick someone else. I even reached out to the HR dept to try to get someone's attention. Horrible customer service and an app that doesn't work.

April 23, 2019

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! It appears our support team has sent you several emails without a response. Could you check your spam filters to see if our messages are getting lost? We would love to help you out and get the app working for you as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Grooming.no

We switched to Wholesale Club after struggling with the lack of features in the Shopify Plus Wholesale system. Rob C provided amazing support and installation was done in a professional way. So far Wholesale Club has worked great!

Happy Go Ducky

We have been using this app for a while now and it does perfectly what it's supposed to, we can highly recommend getting this app. Their support is quick and Declan is always extremely helpful. Thank you guys :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28