Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Casa Branca

This app works well, and the support staff was very responsive and helpful to work out kinks that were specific to our theme and checkout.

Important to note that the theme works with Cart Type: Page, only.

Sunshine Tienda

Rob and the support team were absolutely fantastic helping us get the app set up to work properly with our theme. They were very helpful every step of the way and it is working as advertised. Thanks!

Pili Pala Pieces

The customer support has been amazing. The team have replied to my requests for help within 24 hours and even fixed up small bits of coding that I couldn't do myself. The plug-in does take a little bit of time to get your head around but it does everything that I need it to and it's the perfect option for offering wholesale to my customers without the need to set up a completely different platform.

UNEW Beauty Couture AG - BIO SCULPTURE

No free of cost support, if you have a store with a huge amount of product, the app don't work and have a bad Performance.
Advanced Support costs you 90USD, additional functionality also only available on additional cost. Bad service but a lot to pay before you can be testt it is working or not.

July 24, 2020

Hello! Support is free. We have a separate program titled Premium Onboarding that is completely optional and gives merchants access to priority access in the queue and other features - but it's optional. Our regular support is free. We have responded to your emails and are awaiting responses - please respond ASAP. Thank you!

Rankin Warehouse

amazing app and even better customer service!! The app works flawlessly and any small custom revisions are made for you free of charge by their amazing service team.

muk usa professional

If I could give Emily, Sara and the team 100 stars I would. They were so kind, attentive and flexible on helping me setup Wholesale Club and made the process smooth, simple and exhausted every option available so that my store could work powerfully and smoothly. I will 1,000% recommend them and use them in the future. It is a sophisticated app that can really level up your wholesaling game without stressing yourself out on new tools to use with Shopify.

Highland Tactical - Dealers

The app has proven to be very useful and reliable up until recently, but the team has been responsive and helpful in resolving the recent issues and bugs. They appear to be working on resolving the problem.

GuitarPusher

this is a game changer for our wholesale business. With only $24 a month and a one time fee of $99 for custom prices, I was able to do what an advanced shopify account worth thousands of dollars monthly can do. support was great.

kiko+ and gg* EU

What happened to this App? We've been using it on 2 of our shops - at first it was great. Now it's full of glitches, we keep getting customer complaints, customer service is poor at best. Response time is long and they general blame the issue on us??? Time to look for a new solution. What a shame.

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

Unfortunately, it appears that this wonderful app is no longer as good as it used to be. Many changes in the last two months have been causing long delays on fixes and many more issues. I'm jumping out

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34