Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Sargossa

Great App, and great customer support. Very helpful, and in a reasonable timeframe too.

Uniquetoys

A great product and fantastic service! They really went the extra mile to help customise the app for me.

Peachy Blanks

We are a new company with very little website experience. I have built our site myself and believe me when I say I "googled", "youtubed" and "read tutorials" along with pulling my hair out all the way through it. I lead with all that to say I was at a loss as to what Wholesale App I needed. I downloaded a couple and when I say this one WON hands down I am not blowing smoke!! The others were very confusing on how to load products and price. This one was "simple" enough for even this Mom to understand. If by chance it wasn't (which it is) I would still recommend because of the Fabulous Support. I email with a laughable question and get an immediate response! Most of the time they have fixed it for me along with directions of the changes that were made. I am very grateful for the patience and speedy support. For someone who doesn't speak tech lingo Supple Apps has made me feel like a genius and our store is running at 100% We are so pleased our next app to download from them is going to be Buy One/Get one!

Ever After Fine Jewels

After trying a few other wholesale apps that were full of glitches or did not work with inventory trackers, we were about to give up and just do a separate website for wholesale. We tried this as a last resort...The setup was easy, super fast, and the support has been amazing. We look forward to using this app for a long time to come.

The Gem Shop Inc

We have tried other apps for our wholesale application, and have always had issues with them. This one saves us time and no need to worry about extra variants. Marius has been great to work with!

Tdmjackline

Really great app, nice implementation with the use of coupon instead of product variants.
Some limitations (price roundings) but they are already working to improve that.
Support is really responsive and friendly.
Best wholesale pricing app!

Ruffneck Scarves

Great solution to an ongoing hurdle in managing wholesale accounts - even better is the support Marius provides.

Quick, efficient and very helpful!

24hundred Store

Great easy to use Wholesale app that takes all the issues out of something that should be simple and straight forward. Good customer service team helped out with any issues!

Cymatic Audio

Wholesale does require you to get your head around the discount rules, but when you do get the logic it works great.
And what is even more important, Marius is a support champion.
Thanks for the help & customizations!!

MantraBand® Bracelets

Great experience with Supple Wholesale! Easy to use app and fantastic support both pre and post purchase. Marius answered all my questions within an hour and continues to help us. App works seamlessly within our theme. Definitely recommended if you already sell wholesale or plan to start soon.