Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Aid Through Trade

Marius and Supple Apps are amazing! We were concerned when another app wouldn't work with the Quantity Breaks app because they both used variants, but with the Supple Wholesale app we were able to keep our quantity breaks, as well as provide retail and wholesale pricing. The install and service was exceptional and very fast.

Need Fixed Parts

Awesome app! Looked around at multiple apps to get exactly what we needed and Supple provided! Quick response and support, I can't even tell you the last time I've had support as quick to respond and assist with questions. Highly recommend!

Holy Cross Bookstore

We just switched to supple's wholesale app and are happy to not be using product variants for wholesale prices!

Backyard Hibachi

Supple App is the perfect solution to our problem. We needed something that allowed us to give different retailers access to our products at different pricing tiers and Supple Wholesale makes this possible. The customer service is EXCELLENT! They are always very fast to respond to our questions and setting the app up was a breeze!

kashaewingsofhope

Absolutely fantastic customer service. HIghly recommend this app

Freckled Fawn

We installed the Wholesale App and the Buy 1 Get 1 App. The customer service was beyond AMAZING. They made it a priority to quickly reply to our emails, fix any issues we had, and offer to do customization that fit our needs. Their support team has been the best in our three years of using shopify and shopify apps. We highly recommend their apps.

Makani Fins

I had problem with Customer Pricing app since they are not supporting the Multiple Currency and also it didn't synchronize the Quantity zero variants. I looked at the App Store and found this App. Works exactly like I wanted. I definately think it is a better idea to past by the Coupon feature than the multiple variants. Excellent support also. Good job. Glad to use Shopify when I can find app likes that.

Louis

Sharwoods Bike Tyre Fitment Centre

Thank you Marius for assisting me with the installation. I hope other store owners appreciate your unrivaled after sales service as much as i do. Was not expecting to be attended to at the drop of a hat but thanks. Will continue supporting great service and a awesome app!
Sharwoods Bike Tyre.

The Dragontree Apothecary

This is the third piece of wholesale software we tried, and the one we're sticking with. All of them function well, but Supple Wholesale's developer was available to help us with issues customizing the software to meet our specific needs within hours instead of days, and for a fraction of the cost.

We couldn't be happier with Supple, and highly recommend it.

Essiac Tea

I am a very simple drag and drop learner. I just learned what an app was just a couple of years ago :) Anyway, I needed a very simple app that wholesale customers can log in to and view what I have selected for them to be discounted. It also gives me the opportunity to set different levels, so I can advertise different levels for discounting. (gold, silver, 5% off, 10% off, etc.). It does not tag customers automatically, but that issue is manageable for us at this point. It also does not send out emails when the customer "graduates" to a different level and that, too, we can do on our own. One thing that is keeping me with this simple app is the fact that I can email support and they respond very quickly. They were quick to install the app and when I found myself stuck (many times - sorry, Marius), they were patient and willing to hold my hand through the instructions. I am sure there are more features I could tap into, but for now, having the capability for wholesale is all we need.