Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Snowbee USA

This app performs well. Setting up the discounts was simple and my customers who receive the discounts haven't reported any issues to me save for one instance and the customer support communicated with me clearly and was able to have the issue resolved. I recommend the app if your Shopify store needs to offer different discounts and rates to specific customers. If there is any negative, and this was the issue that was resolved by customer service, is that this app will not work when customers checkout with paypal express through the cart, they must go through the checkout page in order for the app to work properly.

Inksewn USA

For weeks we have sent in request on this not working. We were told you can not tag more than one program to an account. So we changed this still not working. We also purchased their other app for BOGO sales same issues. When are you going to fix this!!!!!

Sapling Child AU

I've had a terrible experience with the customer service at Pixel Union. I had my websites redesigned and needed them to reinstall this app on the new theme for me. After charging me $75 ($25 per website), they then didn't respond to any of my follow up emails, and now 2 weeks later, I still don't have a functioning app. I have several wholesale customers getting very annoyed. Extremely disappointing service.

Momzelle

The team behind Wholesale Club is very helpful. The app works well. I highly recommend to any store looking to add a wholesale channel.

SCW TIRE

Switched over from the Bold Wholesale App and never looked back.

The support/developer team of this app was very responsive to all my questions and concerns. They helped me solve some bugs that was happening on my store that was conflicting the code.

The app itself is very easy to use and also has a much faster sync than Bold's wholesale app (main reason I switched over because we have over 2000+ products on our page).

I would recommend this app to anyone who needs wholesale pricing for their shopify page.

DrFormulas

Excellent support with this product. Allows for wholesale pricing and discounted pricing for your resellers.

Keshet Design

We have used this app for a while now to run our wholesale business alongside or retail one. The Wholesale Club team is SO helpful and responsive to our custom requests and glitches when combining with other apps. It's truly a great service and easy to maintain. Highly recommend!

Sans Skincare

Absolutely perfect for wholesale! Developers are so, so responsive. VERY, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Mademoiselle Macaron

I have been using this app for a while and whenever we have an issue or need increased functionality, the support team get back to us quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend.

peterdrew.com

Apps working well, bit sticky to get going but support have been helpful with working through installation and issues (auto rounder on the carriage price so we couldn't select say £6.95, had to choose 6 or 7). Hoping to stick some traffic through the NET30 system shortly.