Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

THE SILVER COLLECTIVE

The customer service team were very prompt and helpful with any issues I had during set up. Great service!

Thread Wholesale

Love this app! Easy flow within Shopify and great customer service! Would definitely recommend to other business owners needing wholesale capabilities.

Aire LIbre Latam

Great support! We had a small issue with our theme and the app integration but it was solved really fast. Declan is always very helpful

Dene Adams

We use this app for our wholesale accounts. It has made the ordering process easier for everyone. We have a faster turnaround with dealer orders and they are able to see what is currently in stock and ready to ship.
The set up was easy and did not take a long time.
Anytime we have had issues with the app, the customer service response has been immediate. They have been quick to solve or help us solve any issue we have had.
Definitely recommend this app!

Sea Dragon Studio

Excellent app with excellent support. I cannot recommend these guy enough.
I was running around in circles other apps trying to find one that would work for me & these guys made it happen quickly. Thank you!!

Snowbee USA

This app performs well. Setting up the discounts was simple and my customers who receive the discounts haven't reported any issues to me save for one instance and the customer support communicated with me clearly and was able to have the issue resolved. I recommend the app if your Shopify store needs to offer different discounts and rates to specific customers. If there is any negative, and this was the issue that was resolved by customer service, is that this app will not work when customers checkout with paypal express through the cart, they must go through the checkout page in order for the app to work properly.

Momzelle

The team behind Wholesale Club is very helpful. The app works well. I highly recommend to any store looking to add a wholesale channel.

SCW TIRE

Switched over from the Bold Wholesale App and never looked back.

The support/developer team of this app was very responsive to all my questions and concerns. They helped me solve some bugs that was happening on my store that was conflicting the code.

The app itself is very easy to use and also has a much faster sync than Bold's wholesale app (main reason I switched over because we have over 2000+ products on our page).

I would recommend this app to anyone who needs wholesale pricing for their shopify page.

DrFormulas

Excellent support with this product. Allows for wholesale pricing and discounted pricing for your resellers.

Keshet Design

We have used this app for a while now to run our wholesale business alongside or retail one. The Wholesale Club team is SO helpful and responsive to our custom requests and glitches when combining with other apps. It's truly a great service and easy to maintain. Highly recommend!