Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Just Ingredients

By far the most elegant solution to Wholesale Pricing we've found in Shopify. The team are very helpful, patient and do their best to answer quickly and constructively. Great experience.

Buddha Pants®

When it works it’s great. But sometimes it just stops working and their customer service is awful!! Days go by with no answer!!

One Funny Mother Gifts

I added this app last week. I've been trying to get someone to return my email from 4 days ago. There has been no response. At this point...which is...I spent a lot of money and literally no one is responding to me for the last 4 days....I wish I could give it zero stars.

January 29, 2020

Hi there! We received your message on this past Saturday and responded within a 2 hour period. Please check your spam folder to ensure the email did not get lost. We have now sent a follow-up just to be sure. Talk to you soon!

KIS Jewelry

I've been using this app for a while now, being able to offer wholesale discounts has been a real game changer! The customer service is top-notch.

Mad Rock Climbing Canada

Very helpful app! Awesome customer service, Rob was a great support for us!
If you are looking to save time on manually inputting orders, look no further than Wholesale Club 5-Stars ****

Newrome Press

I am a long-term user (2 years) of this app -- from before the PIXEL UNION acquisition.

Recently I experienced a broken checkout process for NET30 customers.I had not changed anything in the operation of my store, added apps, or changed themes. I contacted support and they verified that the app was broken.

And then…I waited…and waited…and waited…and emailed…and emailed…and emailed…

After waiting five days without resolution, I deleted the app. Their customer service is absolutely pathetic and non-responsive.

If you want to lose sales, install this.

January 6, 2020

Hi there - sorry for the delay, our office was on limited support during the holiday season. We are back on normal hours now and we have sent you a follow-up email with a request for access to diagnose this ASAP. Please check your inbox and get back to us as soon as you can! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

i've had glitchy issues with this app since i installed it . Should have changed ages ago.. latest problem is that when i changed my theme it stopped working... Customers couldn't check out. And after contacting support .. they tole me they needed to adjust it to work with the new theme... Fair enough.. They did the . work and advised all was well. I relaunched with my customers but didn't work properly. This time I was advised that it was a conflict with another app. I deleted the other app.. and still not working.... Wholesale Cub now advise that its a result of left over code.. Checked that with developer.. no left over code... Advised Wholesale Club again... now I wait... No wholesale facility now for over 2 weeks.. busiest time of year :( Winning!!

Lunge Manufaktur

Good alternative to Shopify's official Wholesale Channel, which is unfortuantely locked behind an expensive Plus subscription. Support was very helpful when it came to adjusting the extension for a few niche use cases.

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

I've worked with Patrick and Paige on the installation of their app on our store and also fixing some issues that popped up in the code unrelated to Wholesale Club/Pixel Union. They resolved the issue in a timely manner and were very communicative the whole time while also being patient with any add on features or requests we made along the way. I highly recommend them so far, we wouldn't be able to operate as a wholesaler if it wasn't for this awesome app and developers!

Spirax Sarco Canada

This app helps me to manage pricing discount structure for various customer types. It does the job pretty well. Especially it is good to know that someone is there to help you Emily and Patrick were very helpful and prompt to respond. I would recommend this app for sure.