Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Icy Craft

Nothing is standard. Besides a standard to high fee (compared to competition), everything is extra. Minimum quantities? $100 extra. Custom prices per product? $100 extra. Volume discount? Guess what? Yep, $100 more. Net terms? Don't say it. Yep, $100 more. Quick order from? That's only $40. So in order to use the app in any functional form, I need to pay over $400. That's a hard pass.

Graf Lantz Wholesale

Great customer service and a great app! There is nothing like it out there and made my wholesale site even stronger!

A3 Performance

All-in-all, Wholesale Club has been a good addition for us. It has most of the functionality we need to please our wholesale customers. We have had some issues with this app getting along with other apps or coding on our site. Also, it is frustrating that the only way to contact support is via email, especially when there is an urgent issue. However, with that being said, Declan and the developers have always been able to nail down the problem and get it fixed.

Bushido

We've been using Wholesale Club for about 2 years now. In short, it's amazing. Simple to use and get operational on your site. The main factor for using Wholesale Club over the Shopify wholesale sales channel was its functionality, allowing you to run wholesale or special pricing on your current theme with a simple tag for certain customers. We're mainly a wholesale business, so it's been a game changer. In addition we love the functionality to apply custom prices to specific products.. this is especially helpful if your margins vary from SKU to SKU. Thank you Rob and entire Pixel Union team!

Boba

I use this app in several stores to manage our wholesale and distribution clients! It is the only app I've found that does everything we need it to when it comes to wholesale. The order form is the most beneficial to us, our customers love being able to add products all at once rather than visiting each individual page. The developers are also very response when we have a problem. Overall very pleased with this app.

Sea Stones

Wholesale Club is a great way to offer wholesale pricing to select customers and run everything on one website rather than two separate websites. The support is great, always getting back to me very quickly. I had some modifications I needed and they gladly helped me set up the whole app.

MyGadgetShops

Customer service? not so much,
the app have complicated installation,
Not like all the other apps install Pay and go,
Payed for additional things you need to pay outside of shopify platform
and still after i install and pay $100 more the the custom pricing , non of the app features work yet,,,, Days of waiting and try to fix so simple thins,

i wish i know this will be so much hassle to do

Designitch

They make you pay 25 every time you update your theme. On top of that, they are STEALERS - I paid for update and they stopped answering. Use other app - not worth it!!

Sock Religious

it took a minute to get everything set up, but the support team was great and extended my trial. I'm a very happy customer!

PACIFIC AND LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

First of all - very kind support team. They help you to get the tool well running on your website. The tool itself gives me the function I need for my endcustomers. It works very stable and integrates well into my webstore! I use volume discount & customized pricing giving the to certain tagged members different price offers.