Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

ROAMBUILT

what a great service... we had already Wholesale Club installed and were looking at a solution to create Purchase Orders for our customers. In emailing with the PixelUnion support team we realized that the NetTerm addition could be easily adjusted to allow us to create draft orders and create a great experience for our wholesale customers. Rob was very helpful and even did some minor coding work to make it fully customizable. NetTerms is much more flexible than just for net terms because it creates draft orders on behalf of your customer which you can review and edit before sending out to your customers to review. think of it as they are submitting a purchase order (which creates a draft order) and then you send them them a sales order (you sending them the draft order).
Again another great experience with PixelUnion...

Just Ingredients

By far the most elegant solution to Wholesale Pricing we've found in Shopify. The team are very helpful, patient and do their best to answer quickly and constructively. Great experience.

KIS Jewelry

I've been using this app for a while now, being able to offer wholesale discounts has been a real game changer! The customer service is top-notch.

Mad Rock Climbing Canada

Very helpful app! Awesome customer service, Rob was a great support for us!
If you are looking to save time on manually inputting orders, look no further than Wholesale Club 5-Stars ****

Lunge Manufaktur

Good alternative to Shopify's official Wholesale Channel, which is unfortuantely locked behind an expensive Plus subscription. Support was very helpful when it came to adjusting the extension for a few niche use cases.

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

I've worked with Patrick and Paige on the installation of their app on our store and also fixing some issues that popped up in the code unrelated to Wholesale Club/Pixel Union. They resolved the issue in a timely manner and were very communicative the whole time while also being patient with any add on features or requests we made along the way. I highly recommend them so far, we wouldn't be able to operate as a wholesaler if it wasn't for this awesome app and developers!

Spirax Sarco Canada

This app helps me to manage pricing discount structure for various customer types. It does the job pretty well. Especially it is good to know that someone is there to help you Emily and Patrick were very helpful and prompt to respond. I would recommend this app for sure.

Wrap Buddies

This review isn't about the app. You can find many reviews about the app (thought it is excellent). I want to review the company and their customer service/tech support group.

See, any company can be great when their app self-installs and you never have to ask for help. But Pixel Union excelled over the past week at getting me up and running. Many things about my installation weren't straightforward: my theme is old and heavily modified, so they had to custom-install widgets for me, which they did quickly and without complaint. And when I asked questions that they'd already answered, not once did they tell me that they'd already told me. They just answered again, in a different way.

Every interaction was friendly, thoughtful, and moved me closer to being able to drive this part of my store. I wouldn't be offering to let my wholesale customers get in there yet if it weren't for the confidence I feel in the job they've done and the support they've given me.

If there were six stars available, they'd get all six.

Wildling

Paige was so helpful! Great service. Our app is now up and running and ready to expand our business with wholesale.

Graf Lantz Wholesale

Great customer service and a great app! There is nothing like it out there and made my wholesale site even stronger!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27