Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 avril 2024

Wholesale Club has been very good and straight forward for setting up and streamlining out B2B. There are a few more custom discount features that we'd like to be able to use but we communicated this to the Orbit team and they seemed to seriously consider them for future addition.
The customer service has been great! Very fast to respond and sort out any bugs.

Setrab USA | susa
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Orbit a répondu 29 avril 2024

Thank you so much for this review! I am glad to know that our desire for feedback and opportunity to grow is clear to our merchants :) - Emily, Head of Support

27 mars 2024

Very fast and efficient service, won't leave until all problems are fixed.

Oriwest
Plus de 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Orbit a répondu 2 avril 2024

I really appreciate you leaving this review, and the acknowledgment of the commitment our team has to solving problems! Thanks :) - Emily, Head of Support

27 mars 2024

Works well and support is responsive as needed. WIth 3 years experience is=t has certainly served its purpose with ease.

Jaspertronics.com
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Orbit a répondu 2 avril 2024

Thanks for using our app for 3 years! We're happy to have you :) - Emily, Head of Support

30 avril 2024

This app is very useful for stores that need wholesale accounts on their site but cannot use or upgrade to Shopify Plus.

They are quick to respond using their chat directly integrated to the app. Alex was quite helpful and ensure to help you resolve any issue to the best of their ability.

Rolda Cosmetics - Mens Grooming & Care
Orbit a répondu 2 mai 2024

I super appreciate this review, thank you for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

20 mars 2024

Easy to use app that has worked well for our business. Customer support is great– the team has been quick to respond and help solve any issues.

Ave Home
Plus de 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Orbit a répondu 22 mars 2024

I really appreciate you sharing this! Thank you! - Emily, Head of Support

23 avril 2024

Wholesale Club is easy to use and they have a great customer support team.

Tour Tough
Orbit a répondu 25 avril 2024

Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

3 mai 2024

This app was the solution we needed to offer multiple price tiers for B2B sales. After many months we discovered a bug on our site and their team figured out the problem and fixed it within a day. I am gratified to be working with a company that knows how to support their customers!

HUG Hydronics
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Orbit a répondu 8 mai 2024

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words about my team! - Emily, Head of Support

Modifié le 21 mars 2024

After uninstalling the Wholesale Club app it took Orbit four attempts at removing their left over code, each time leaving error after error until our variant selectors stopped working.

We gave Orbit every opportunity to fix the issue but even after our theme developer confirmed Wholesale Club was at fault they ultimately denied it.

Not only did we have to reinstall our theme and start again, it cost us many hours over the past three months conversing with support and trying to figure out our own solution.

*Re: response. Emily, i'll happily send you the email correspondence with your support saying " we have successfully removed and uninstalled all code from your theme" (for the second time) and meanwhile ALL of our prices had turned to $0 with a liquid error message below. Your support then had another attempt at it which created the variant error.
I can also forward you the correspondence with the theme developer if you'd like further confirmation.
The biggest issue with Orbit aside from the incompetence is the dishonesty. Have some respect for your customers and admit when your wrong.

Precision Audio
Australie
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Orbit a répondu 21 mars 2024

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear you had a challenging time after uninstalling our app. I can see that we've confirmed there isn't any code of ours present so this issue is unrelated to us. I hope that these pointers of where to go (your theme developer and also Wholesale Pricing Discount) have been helpful! I've followed up in an email to reiterate this. - Emily, Head of Support

28 mars 2024

Very helpful customer support. they answered all my questions and helped me understand how to solve the problems I was dealing with. they offer many solutions and help me to understand what they are doing to fix things rather than simply fixing them.

SmokeHouse Distribution

Thank you for leaving us this review! - Emily, Head of Support

20 mars 2024

Awesome! Great customer service and support!

StayFlush Motorsports