B2B Wholesale Club , 710 recensies

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 november 2023

Kay was fantastic in answering my questions, and going out of her way to help me export, upload, and fix issues.

WWW.GABEE.COM.AU
Australië
Meer dan 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 1 december 2023

Thank you very much! - Emily

15 januari 2024

Great support when you run into trouble.
I feel very at ease knowing that I will be able to respond immediately.
I really hope that the processing after the decimal point will be the same as Shopify's rounding. I look forward to it.

Gluck und Gute
Japan
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

I'm so glad to hear our support makes you feel at ease! We're always here for you :) - Emily, Head of Support

10 november 2023

The customer service is excellent. Paige has helped us numerous times with coding a few tricky spots in our theme. The app works extremely well and there are no issues. The developers are constantly improving the app to make it a better experience for the end user. We are very happy to be a long-time customer for B2B Wholesale Club. 5-Stars and highly recommend this app!

Warranty Killer Performance
Meer dan 6 jaar gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 14 november 2023

I'm so glad to hear you've had such a great experience!! Thank you for sharing! Will pass this feedback along to Paige :) - Emily

23 december 2023

Mind blowing customer support! The team helped us solve a number of issues even though they not were caused by the app it self.
Highly recommended supplier of apps :)

Orbit is a safe and sound supplier of apps, and really commits to make sure their customers get all the help they need.

Frivannsliv
Noorwegen
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 3 januari 2024

This is so nice to hear, I appreciate you sharing it with us! Happy New Year :) - Emily, Head of Support

2 februari 2024

Great support- app is working well for my needs

Polka Dot Teapot Designs
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 5 februari 2024

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

7 december 2023

I haven't even installed the app yet and the Support team has been incredible in helping us test the app correctly to make sure it offers the features that we need. Jack with the support team has been so patient with all our questions and requests.

MaxLiving Client Store
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 8 december 2023

Thanks so much for this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

4 november 2023

We had a problem that was tracked down to an issue with this app and it was resolved very quickly. The support person responded to our first email very quickly – within only a few hours. Then as soon as we gave them collaborator status they resolved the problem also within an hour. Amazing service. Highly recommend.

Thanks!

PCS Lighting
Bijna 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 6 november 2023

Thank you so much!

23 januari 2024

The app does not work with Shopify Bundles, which is a bummer since we intended to have bundles available for wholesale customers to purchase. However, the app's support team responds extremely quickly and has been very helpful to us so far! The app does everything else we need it to do - automatic discounts to specific collections for customers with a specific tag and hides products/collections from view for retail customers.

DivaDance Shop
19 dagen gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 25 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I've passed it along to my product team to review your notes about Shopify Bundles! - Emily, Head of Support

17 november 2023

Does what it needs to at a fraction of the price as other options that I saw when looking to transition systems for the business. Support is also helpful responds quickly. For the price and even if it was a higher price, you really can't beat this when trying to get wholesale set up. Once you figure out tagging it's pretty simple and straight forward to use. Thanks for all of the tech support Jack!

Small Planes
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 20 november 2023

Thanks so much for this review! Will pass the kind words along to Jack! - Emily, Head of Support

30 oktober 2023

Great experience so far working with Wholesale Club app and with the Orbit team. App is easy to use and work well in the scope that we're looking for. The Orbit team is highly responsive and very helpful all the way. This app also works beautifully seamless through the Shopify POS environment. Recommended!

Silk Road Tea
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Orbit heeft geantwoord 1 november 2023

Thanks so much for this positive feedback! I love your Angelwater tea :) - Emily, Head of Support