Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

COLORCL

I share wholesale sales on the retail page. And this app is the best app on my site! Most other wholesale apps offer discounts only for certain percentage. But I wanted to apply a different discount rate to each product. The "Customs price" feature has solved this problem perfectly! CSV files can be put in bulk at any price for each product and are really fast. I've also installed "Net Terms" and "Quick Order Form," both of which are perfect for wholesale customers! The add-on will cost you extra on the first installation, but since you only have to pay this amount for the first time, if you plan to use the app, it is recommended that you use all the necessary features for the first installation. Even if you pay extra fees for additional functions, it's a very efficient app and it's worth it.
I have no knowledge of programming, computer coding, etc. So I tend to avoid apps that need to be installed separately or the codes need to be modified. But I didn't have to worry about that at all. I e-mailed them what I wanted, and they perfectly complied with my request. I really appreciate to Rob, Declan and Shanon (and their team) for helping me. Five stars are not enough!

BL Lashes

This app is VERY UNSTABLE and SO FRUSTRATING. The app is so unstable, it constantly messes up my whole cart/checkout/discount system. This app makes my whole business look like a joke. Shouldn't be this unstable, especially when I am selling to wholesale customers with big orders over $10,000. After using this app for 3 weeks, I have received so many complaints from the customers, I can't do my daily job because I am just cleaning up the mess the app is making every day.

The most frustrating part: I contacted the support team several times over many weeks, beggin for help, they often comes back to me with 2-3 delayed answer without actually solving the problem but keep giving me generic answers like they can see them fine in their screen. and when I ask a further question or actual screenshot to follow up, they go quiet for another 3 days while my customers are getting increasingly mad at me.

I requested a call or live chat to resolve outstanding issues but they simply refused to do it because (they said) they don't have a capacity to take any call. Come on! Seriously? I am losing customers and sales every day. The team who makes this kind of wholesale app should take a more responsible approach to maintain the app to actually work.

September 5, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Wholesale Club at the moment. The app has been incredibly popular and we are experiencing a higher than normal amount of support request. We've already escalated your issue within our team. Expect to hear back very shortly!

Integra Hogar SA de CV

We have recieved Good service from the staff and the app is wellfunctioning in our website for our wholesale customers.

Soji Energy

Bad experience. Setup and price structure is entirely unnecessary. Simply much better aps for this service.

August 7, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. We don't have any record of you reaching out to our support team for assistance, but we'd love the opportunity to make it right so we've sent you an email to get the conversation started.

Mushroom Revival

I wish I could give this 0 stars. Worst app I've ever used. So not user friendly at all. So confusing even for someone who uses computers for 12+ hours 7 days a week. The customer support is crap. It seems like they just whipped this up over night, didn't even test it, and launched it.

www.dunnjewelry.com

Rob and the Pixel Union Team have demonstrated superb effort to enable Wholesale Club to function on my website, as well as make a couple modifications that made my website pretty darn awesome. I am glad to have their help. I would definitely recommend their app.

T8

Uninstallaed this app and it's still sending our customer details to their servers. Also did not remove their code from our liquid template

June 24, 2019

Hello, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. When the app is first installed, we create a backup of your theme so that if you want to remove the code, you can do so easily! We've sent you an email with more detail of where to find that backup. Please check your junk folder if you cannot find this response.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Great experience with this app! We use it to leverage our dropshipping program. Awesome support as well. Keep up the great work!

Modern Missionary

Wholesale club has been amazing for us. The support team was super helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend.

aaina & co

Wholesale made easy!!! This app is absolutely amazing and the team behind it is even more awesome. Installation is free and they do everything to ensure that the user has the best experience possible!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28