Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Jaggad

Great app,

Received excellent support when I had a third party app that also interacted with the cart page break things.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

The app is good, the only issue is we have not been able to oppen the app, it is very hard, it send an error that reads as follows: saso-www.herokuapp.com closed the connection unexpectedly.
As told, the app is good, but we have not been able to use it for the last week or so, sent an email to support got no answear...

Plant Essentials

Update****
The app admin politely asked me to edit my review again, so here it is.
Back to a 1 star review, as the app has stopped working again, and I am over the excuses. I am now uninstalling the app - what a shame, as it worked wonderfully under the previous app owner.

Update** The issue is now fixed, which I very much appreciate. It's just unfortunate I had to drag along for well over a week with sparse assistance, then post a 1-star review to be helped. 01/07/2020

I am a hares breath from deleting this app... the app is not functioning properly, and we are waiting and waiting and waiting patiently for it to be fixed.... it's dragging on, we are losing sales..... and we are being told it's a known issue, thanks for your patience. Sorry, but you are charging me for an app, that is not doing what it is supposed to, and dragging your feet to fix it - I am writing this review as a last-ditch effort before I start looking for a replacement app... not happy also , since I recently paid for an add on, thinking this app was the one... please help us.

Fervor + Hue

We need an APP that can serve our wholesale clients. This APP definitely serve that purpose. There is bit of learning curve as what the APP can do vs our company requirement. I feel the premium on boarding was great value for money. Emily was fantastic help to us, got us all the help we need. Because our requirement was little bit different compare to normal without Emily, we would have give up half way through the on boarding. So the App is working very well for us at the moment, hopefully we will get the positive feedback from our clients in the coming weeks.

I would suggest the developer to add an order summery page for customers after they place the order. Beside that I'm happy with the App so far.

Trailsports.cl

Good App, so far I'm still in the testing phase. The support is very good although I would like little faster response. Congratulations Pixel Union.

Fire & Pine

The customer service was very helpful, polite and quickly answered all my questions. This app is very user friendly and does exactly what you need.

Key Medical Supply

Amazing app that really unleashes the full potential of our online store and business. Not only is the app amazing, but their customers service and support is above and beyond. Highly recommend this developer!

Delta Scientific

Wholesale Club has done exactly what we wanted. It allows us to offer discounts by collection and also offer custom pricing for certain key products. Easy and straight forward to use and maintain. Rob and his team have been a great help when we have had any questions.

FastAid

Rob and Paige have been a great help with the installation and usage of this app. Very happy with the prompt customer service and functionality of the app. Thanks!

FuelTech USA

We were looking for a wholesale app for our website and tried other solutions in the past that didn't work like we intended. This app has met our needs and the customer service has been very responsible with answering any questions we have had. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33