Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $24/month. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Upavon Fly Fishing

Great app that integrates with Superstore well. I was using Locksmith to hide my retail products which worked well but now just have a separate B2B area. You will need to disable the express checkout option from showing anywhere but your check out in order for the discounts to apply. Support from Kay was excellent.

January 21, 2022

Thanks for this detailed review! I'm glad to hear everything has been working so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Ailera

We have been using this App for well over a year now, it's a great solution for adding wholesale functionality to our main website. There is a bit of upfront cost with the add-ons but we found it worth doing as it keeps the monthly charge reasonable. To date, customer service and response time has always been excellent. Thanks Rob and the team!

January 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're in the process of re-evaluating the upfront costs of the feature add-ons, so I appreciate you sharing your thoughts! - Emily, Support Lead

Australia Post

I decided to go for an Online Store with wholesale functionality over the limited wholesale channel within Shopify. Wholesale Club has exactly what I needed, including the great add-ons which suit our business perfectly. As far as support goes, Kay has done an absolutely outstanding job. I expected to wait a day or so in between queries (I'm in Australia) but I got immediate responses and clear help. Thank you Kay!

January 18, 2022

So happy to hear this! Will definitely be passing this along to Kay, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Cosmetic World

Very helpful support team. Quick response and to the spot suggestions and solutions. Strong features that cater to our store need.

January 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing! We really appreciate it :) - Emily, Support Lead

The Key Guys

The app is easy to use and does everything we need. Appreciate the helpful online guides and video tutorials. Whenever we have any difficulties we always receive excellent customer support with extremely fast response times from Kay.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that our documentation and videos have been helpful. I will pass this feedback along to Kay! - Emily, Support Lead

HEDGE

We use Wholesale Club to manage a list of custom wholesale prices, net terms checkout, and create wholesale orders in the Shopify POS app. Support has been great with fast turnaround times and help answering questions about functionality. Migrated from another wholesale app and it was a good decision!

January 13, 2022

Wow I'm glad to hear your experience has been so positive!! Thanks for sharing with us :) - Emily, Support Lead

JACKL Coffee

Kay was very responsive and helpful. Not every app is perfect, but the help that was received was great! Any questions I had was answered along with any issues.

January 13, 2022

I'm happy to hear this, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

EXPED USA

We use WC to create a VIP shopping area on our D2C website. The app is easy to use and install. Customer service is incredibly friendly and helpful; they were able to quickly implement small customizations to make the app suit our needs and work with our website's theme.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear everything is working so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Petrovich Caviar

The app does what it says and the support team is nice and helpful, especially Hannah. They something take a few days to answer but they are usually very responsive. I am also using their Superstore and Flex Theme from their sister company Out of The Sandbox, and they both work great. Thank you!

January 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing, I will definitely pass this feedback along to Hannah! - Emily, Support Lead

Super Stanchy Customs

Saved me a ton of time and effort to have different pricing levels for different people and companies. We use it for our B2B Dealer Network, and Sponsored Players/Team with separate price structures for each of them! Great Price to Value Ratio!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad to hear Wholesale Club is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48