Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FORM WORK WEAR

Location Australia

Support is terrible, as far as my experience has gone its only an email support which in my opinion is utterly useless, when issues come up you need them fixed now, a chat support or even better a person to talk you through problems would be ideal. Integration has been very difficult for me and it doesn't seem to work very well on the site, I wouldn't recommend this app, my experience has been very poor from the start.

December 1, 2022

Hi! We do have chat support available on our Premium plan, and we do offer a program called CoPilot that offers 1-on-1 video chat onboarding. We have very prompt email support (for free) as well. I'm sorry you've been having trouble, I've responded to your email to address your concerns - please check your inbox and reply to me ASAP. Thanks! - Emily, Head of Support

Art of the Tile

The App works as promised. We are running a combination retail/wholesale website and the features Wholesale Club offers are outstanding. The technical support to set it up was spot on.

November 23, 2022

Thank you for this great review!! I appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

NAT + NOOR

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer services is great! Which is HUGE for an app! It makes all the difference to be able to contact someone who understands the mechanics of the app and how to solve problems quickly. Kay was so helpful and thorough!

November 15, 2022

Thank you so much for saying this, it means a lot to know that our merchants appreciate the thought and care we put into our support team. I'll pass this feedback along to Kay as well! - Emily, Head of Support

HIENDGUITAR

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is the best wholesale apps you can find on shopify apps. i already tried others apps and this is the best one

November 14, 2022

I am so glad to hear this!! Thank you for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

UNSUN Cosmetics

Wow! After using Wholesale Gorilla then switching to Wholesale Club?? Wholesale Club was very helpful. and available.

November 10, 2022

Wow I'm so glad to hear this! Thanks for the glowing review :) - Emily, Head of Support

TRAIL B2B

Location Chile
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The best app for Wholesale...more than 2 years with you....Gret Support!!. Thank you guys. Regards..

November 10, 2022

Thanks for being such a loyal merchant!! I appreciate you! - Emily, Head of Support

Bonfire Coffee

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We have used the Wholesale Club app for years. I had my first glitch ever, and customer service was competent and efficient, solving my issue quickly. Simple, effective Wholesale App!

November 10, 2022

I'm so happy to hear the issue was resolved so smoothly! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of support

BoutStix Co. USA

We downloaded this app to allow wholesalers to login to our website and see discounted prices on our products. It works exactly as we hoped and Orbit support has gone above and beyond to integrate this app into our website.

November 9, 2022

I'm so glad to hear you've had such a positive experience!! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of Support

Moki Wholesale

Location Australia

This app does Wholesale for Shopify right. Custom pricing is a huge feature. Support is unparalleled. Keep it up!

Thank you for the review!! - Emily, Head of Support

VIBES Papers

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great customer service for getting this set up to fit our business needs. Jack and the developer team were super responsive to our questions about small customizations

November 9, 2022

Thank you so much! Will be passing this feedback along to Jack! - Emily, Head of Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57