Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club | Reviews

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer B2B wholesale pricing

Dropship Order

The initial setup of the Wholesale Club app is a breeze. The sync process is a little slow but other than that it's a great app. Kay from the Support team was a massive help. Thanks again!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! I will pass your kind words along to Kay :) - Emily, Support Lead

Southern Ropes

Amazing support team that can help with anything you need. The app itself is also very good and does exactly what it says.

November 8, 2021

Aw I'm happy to hear we were able to help!! - Emily, Support Lead

Lalee Designer Rugs

The wholesale club app is working as intended and the team at Pixel Union have provided exceptional customer service!

October 28, 2021

I'm very glad to hear everything is working well! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Embella Jewellery

We use this app to discount certain items for our wholesalers, while enforcing a minimum spend. We recently had a issue with our theme as it contains a popup cart. Their developers took a day to respond with working alternatives.

October 27, 2021

Super happy to hear this, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Love is an Ingredient

I use this app to give certain customers a discount. I give a very large range of discounts to one category of people and this app lets me set a custom price for each item. They are also extremely helpful for any issues and will usually fix anything within 24 to 48 hours. 10/10 will recommend for anyone looking for custom discounts.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to help you out! - Emily, Support Lead

Wholesale Beauty Luxury Products

I would recommend this app. I used it for custom pricing and it works great. The support from Pixel Union is excellent.

October 21, 2021

I'm so glad to hear it's working well for you! :) - Emily, Support Lead

KFOOD-DW

I used this app to discount each customer group. This app is really useful and the customer staff is really kind. They always do their best when I require or ask something. (The staff name is Kay in my case) I super recommend this app!

October 19, 2021

Thanks so much for this review! - Emily, Support Lead

BBi Autosport

Such great and easy functionality. The support is what makes this app great- the team at Pixel Union did a fantastic job helping get set up and ironing out kinks in the theme. Phenomenal support and aid. THe app really powers up the store and makes our life easier.

October 19, 2021

I am so glad to hear this! Thanks for sharing your experience. Happy we could help :) - Emily, Support Lead

JustResin

Staff are efficient and lovely to work with.
App works great and covers all basis that we need in a wholesale app :)

October 18, 2021

Thank you for the review! - Emily, Support Lead

New Designers Space

If you need a setting for wholesale customers, Pixel Union's Wholesale Club is the answer. Great features and nice customer service! Best

October 15, 2021