Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 1, 2022

This application is great and has allowed us to have a B2B interface on our site. Due to the display problems that were apparently related to the wrong settings on our theme, we requested their support. Everything was fixed very quickly, with the help of their developer.

Mis en Demeure
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

January 30, 2022

I had a question about this app and contacted the developer Pixel Union.
A person named James replied very kindly every time.
It's an app that you can use with confidence, thank you!

TCI MSD2課制作Gr検証用
Japan
Orbit replied February 1, 2022

We appreciate the review! I'll pass this feedback along to James :) - Emily, Support Lead

January 19, 2022

We have been using this App for well over a year now, it's a great solution for adding wholesale functionality to our main website. There is a bit of upfront cost with the add-ons but we found it worth doing as it keeps the monthly charge reasonable. To date, customer service and response time has always been excellent. Thanks Rob and the team!

Ailera
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied January 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're in the process of re-evaluating the upfront costs of the feature add-ons, so I appreciate you sharing your thoughts! - Emily, Support Lead

January 17, 2022

I decided to go for an Online Store with wholesale functionality over the limited wholesale channel within Shopify. Wholesale Club has exactly what I needed, including the great add-ons which suit our business perfectly. As far as support goes, Kay has done an absolutely outstanding job. I expected to wait a day or so in between queries (I'm in Australia) but I got immediate responses and clear help. Thank you Kay!

Australia Post
Time spent using app: 29 days
Orbit replied January 18, 2022

So happy to hear this! Will definitely be passing this along to Kay, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

January 14, 2022

Very helpful support team. Quick response and to the spot suggestions and solutions. Strong features that cater to our store need.

Cosmetic World
Time spent using app: 4 days
Orbit replied January 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing! We really appreciate it :) - Emily, Support Lead

Edited January 13, 2022

The app is easy to use and does everything we need. Appreciate the helpful online guides and video tutorials. Whenever we have any difficulties we always receive excellent customer support with extremely fast response times from Kay.

The Key Guys
Time spent using app: 11 months
Orbit replied January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that our documentation and videos have been helpful. I will pass this feedback along to Kay! - Emily, Support Lead

January 13, 2022

We use Wholesale Club to manage a list of custom wholesale prices, net terms checkout, and create wholesale orders in the Shopify POS app. Support has been great with fast turnaround times and help answering questions about functionality. Migrated from another wholesale app and it was a good decision!

HEDGE
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Orbit replied January 13, 2022

Wow I'm glad to hear your experience has been so positive!! Thanks for sharing with us :) - Emily, Support Lead

January 11, 2022

Kay was very responsive and helpful. Not every app is perfect, but the help that was received was great! Any questions I had was answered along with any issues.

JACKL Coffee
Time spent using app: 13 days
Orbit replied January 13, 2022

I'm happy to hear this, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited April 21, 2022

We use WC to create a VIP shopping area on our D2C website. The app is easy to use and install. I do wish there was greater flexibility in pairing discount codes with WC discounts, but I believe those problems stem more from Shopify limitations than the app itself. Customer service is top-notch. They have been incredibly friendly and helpful, and have done everything from implementing small customizations to work with our website's theme to larger patches and bug fixes.

EXPED USA
Time spent using app: 4 months
Orbit replied January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear everything is working so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Edited December 27, 2021

The app does what it says and the support team is nice and helpful, especially Hannah. They something take a few days to answer but they are usually very responsive. I am also using their Superstore and Flex Theme from their sister company Out of The Sandbox, and they both work great. Thank you!

Petrovich Caviar
Time spent using app: 10 days
Orbit replied January 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing, I will definitely pass this feedback along to Hannah! - Emily, Support Lead