B2B Wholesale Club , 732 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its advanced pricing management, easy-to-use interface, and smooth Shopify POS integration. Its ability to apply tag-specific discounts is particularly beneficial. The app is known for not causing website slowdowns and offers a 30-day free trial. Customer service, especially representatives Kay, Paige, Alex, and Jack, is commended for their prompt and efficient responses. However, some merchants find the lack of multi-currency support limiting for international businesses.

February 27, 2024

We have been relying on Wholesale Club for several years with little to no issues. I am particularly grateful for Orbit's support team. Multiple times now I have reached out and Kay has responded and gotten me the help I needed quickly and professionally.

Wholesale.TRĒhouse.com
About 2 years using the app
Orbit replied March 1, 2024

Thank you so much for using our app since 2022! - Emily, Head of Support

February 27, 2024

Product works as described. The Support was fantastic and quickly resolved an issue we were having on our site.

Orthopedic Outfitters
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied February 28, 2024

Thank you so much!! - Emily, Head of Support

March 27, 2024

Works well and support is responsive as needed. WIth 3 years experience is=t has certainly served its purpose with ease.

Jaspertronics.com
Almost 5 years using the app
Orbit replied April 2, 2024

Thanks for using our app for 3 years! We're happy to have you :) - Emily, Head of Support

April 10, 2024

I'm working with the APP for 8 months now, and very happy with the function, there are two function that I would improve, but as overrule, couldn't find a better app.

Oren

Wholesale Neoflam Cookware
About 1 year using the app
Orbit replied April 11, 2024

Thanks so much for this review Oren! - Emily, Head of Support

March 21, 2024

I've had a really great experience working with the customer service and developers of this app. I encountered an error in one instance of my usage of the app and reached out to their team. Over the course of a few days, with daily communication, they diagnosed the problem and resolved the issue. I'd like to personally thank my contact Rob for the great communication. I use this app in combination with another app, to allow pricing overrides that can be applied to individual accounts; much similar to pricing tiers but with a larger bandwidth of flexibility.

Brekka Medical
Over 1 year using the app
Orbit replied March 26, 2024

Thanks so much for this review! I'm so glad to hear that Rob's support got you sorted out. :) - Emily, Head of Support

March 21, 2024

This app does everything I needed! Group discounts, specific price discounts. AND...the online chat service is fast and amazing! SO SO happy with this

Affordable Grooming Shears
4 months using the app
Orbit replied March 22, 2024

Oh I'm so pleased to hear this. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!! Thank you! - Emily, Head of Support

January 27, 2024

The App works very fine and does what it should do reliably.
It would be a real improvement if the discounts could be sorted and manually deselected from some functions.
Example: If I have several discounts, but only want to enter "Custom prices" for a few of them, all the discounts are displayed and I have to constantly scroll from right to left.

NutraMedix Deutschland GmbH
Germany
About 4 years using the app
Orbit replied January 30, 2024

Hi, thanks so much for sharing this feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve the experience :) - Emily, Head of Support

January 22, 2024

My recent experience with the B2B Wholesale Club app has been spent troubleshooting a small bug with their support team. Kay gave me quick and pleasant responses and was able to determine our issue and implement a solution within just a couple of email exchanges. Hopefully, we won't experience any more hiccups, but I know if we do, we'll have a speedy solution. Thank you!

Eagle Creek
9 months using the app
Orbit replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for this review! We're always here to help :) - Emily, Head of Support

March 19, 2024

Worked with Kate for a month but couldn't overcome a fatal issue when transitioning from the cart to the checkout. If you have more than 8 or so wholesale discounted products in your cart, you receive a shopify 'something went wrong' error page when trying to get to shopify's checkout page. Shopify's checkout times out waiting for information to pass through B2B's server. I was very patient working with Kate and she tried to have the developers change the polling but we never got past the error and I removed the app from our store.

Sounding Stone
3 months using the app
Orbit replied March 21, 2024

Hi Grant, I'm really sorry to hear this review! That invoice error is rooted on Shopify's end and is unfortunately not within our control. We do have a fix that we have been working to apply to your store. It's difficult to test hence a bit of a back and forth. I appreciate your patience throughout this and should you wish to reinstall, I'll get this resolution to the finish line for you. - Emily, Head of Support

March 27, 2024

Very fast and efficient service, won't leave until all problems are fixed.

Oriwest
Over 6 years using the app
Orbit replied April 2, 2024

I really appreciate you leaving this review, and the acknowledgment of the commitment our team has to solving problems! Thanks :) - Emily, Head of Support