Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spier Shop

Location South Africa

Great improvement on previous apps used for wholesale and discounting. Much better than bold apps. Very helpful and response time very good.

June 14, 2022

So happy to hear this, thank you for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

Luminary Nail Systems

Fantastic app with wonderful customer service! With many distributors this is going to make our life so much easier. HIGHLY recommend!

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for this review!! It means a lot to us :) - Emily, Support Lead

Olivia Jean

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

really disappointed with the features of the app, firstly it doesnt offer customised text at checkout to say shipping rate. secondly, it doesn't offer customisable shipping rates at checkout for customers and for wholesale orders which charge GST as an extra this app does not provide that either, all features of wholesale orders this app does not feature. for the price its really disappointing. its a very basic app, do not recommend.

Shwood Eyewear

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Solid app with helpful customer support. Would definitely recommend for a simple wholesale solution.

June 3, 2022

Thanks for sharing, I'm so glad to hear we provided such great help! - Emily, Support Lead

Zoop NZ

Location New Zealand

I am at the early stages and developing a sales model for our process. What I liked about this app was that it seamlessly blends the retail experience in with the wholesale experience, so that a customer could in theory move from one to another with no change in experience. Equally I can move a Wholesale customer from one set of prices to another by simply changing a tag. A customer is tagged and all of the pricing on your site shifts to reflect their particular pricing - so change the tag and you change the pricing - Very Easy! The volume discounts offered allow me to work across both retail and wholesale to provide volume incentives and I am about to try their net terms option - again making it easier to work with wholesale customers. The Orbit team have been quick to get back to me. I am still learning but the benefits above were enough to swing it for me. I have asked that the team provide greater options for shipping allowing me to provide it after a certain spend, for different types of customer, so that I can further incentivise purchase behaviour. I hope that this will come in the future. My challenge with the apps have been to work out how to use bundles with this app, because they all want to control the cart. The solution I found was to select a bundle app which creates a product and thus is not competing with Wholesale Club for control of the cart - bundle kit seems to work well in this regard. If you like what I have found out - give it a go!

May 30, 2022

Wow I'm blown away by this thorough review. I am so grateful you took the time to share these kind words. I can't thank you enough! So glad to hear the app has worked so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

mydogtra

Customer service is fast and reactive and very friendly, the app is simple and complete enough to meet our expectations.

May 26, 2022

Thanks for your review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Source Home and Object

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app for setting up wholesale - from small business to enterprise level ones. Easy to use, great logic, and the staff are willing to raise feature updates. Support staff is so helpful and professional. Shout out to Kay - she has been very responsive and goes above and beyond.

May 26, 2022

I'm so happy to hear this, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

The DIY Studio

I needed to set up wholesale on my site. I downloaded this app, and it was fairly straightforward. The only hiccup I had was my fault. I'm not very techy. I reached out to support and Jake took care of it. So thankful for him.
Lynn

May 18, 2022

Woohoo! I'm glad we were able to get you sorted out! - Emily, Support Lead

Mistore.se

Location Sweden

Great app for making a separate membership price list, without the hassle of using discount codes or a super expensive membership-app.

May 18, 2022

I'm so happy to hear this, thanks for sharing your experience!! - Emily, Support Lead

American Hospital Supply

I've been looking for an app to help us better manage pricing for our high volume/B2B customers. Its a great app with great service. 5/5!

May 12, 2022