Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $24/month. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

unlimitedclassics

The app performs changes to your theme.
If you have the free Shopify themes maybe its ok. For the paid and advance themes you better STAY AWAY! they make changes to your theme that effects the load speed and performance. can't remove their changes so be aware.

December 13, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're frustrated. This isn't true—you absolutely can remove the code from our app. In fact, we'll remove it for you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance with this! - Emily, Support Lead

Bedrooms Plus

A fantastic app that is very easy to use. We had a small support issue that we needed to be resolved and the team sorted it right away. Highly recommend this app.

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! Glad we were able to help :) - Emily, Support Lead

NOKINS GOLF CART

YES,This is what i want!The customer service responded promptly and helped me solve the problem!Kay Very Professional!

December 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

Performance Equine Nutrition

Rob helped me quickly to figure out a compatibility issue. Ultimately we were unable to use the plugin because it didn't work well with our subscription plugin, but the team was honest and quick to respond to my questions!

Dropship Order

The initial setup of the Wholesale Club app is a breeze. The sync process is a little slow but other than that it's a great app. Kay from the Support team was a massive help. Thanks again!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! I will pass your kind words along to Kay :) - Emily, Support Lead

Supercross BMX

Used to work great, but changes seem to have made it very buggy. I keep e-mailing support and get no response. I wasn't going to leave a review, but Shopify keeps asking me to, and I need to find a better wholesale solution. I really wish this was working better. It was a great app when we first started using it 2 years ago, but the changes and lack of customer support are making it difficult. And the constant customer complaints from our customers are getting old.

November 8, 2021

Hi there! Looks like we sent you a reply last week that we didn't hear back from. We've sent you another now, so hope to hear from you soon! - Emily, Support Lead

Southern Ropes

Amazing support team that can help with anything you need. The app itself is also very good and does exactly what it says.

November 8, 2021

Aw I'm happy to hear we were able to help!! - Emily, Support Lead

Lalee Designer Rugs

The wholesale club app is working as intended and the team at Pixel Union have provided exceptional customer service!

October 28, 2021

I'm very glad to hear everything is working well! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Embella Jewellery

We use this app to discount certain items for our wholesalers, while enforcing a minimum spend. We recently had a issue with our theme as it contains a popup cart. Their developers took a day to respond with working alternatives.

October 27, 2021

Super happy to hear this, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Love is an Ingredient

I use this app to give certain customers a discount. I give a very large range of discounts to one category of people and this app lets me set a custom price for each item. They are also extremely helpful for any issues and will usually fix anything within 24 to 48 hours. 10/10 will recommend for anyone looking for custom discounts.

October 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to help you out! - Emily, Support Lead