Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 17, 2023

The app works beautifully and all 3 times we required support the service was quick and efficient. We look forward to a long working relationship with the Wholesale Club team.

Art of the Tile
Time spent using app: 2 months
Orbit replied November 23, 2022

Thank you for this great review!! I appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 14, 2022

Customer services is great! Which is HUGE for an app! It makes all the difference to be able to contact someone who understands the mechanics of the app and how to solve problems quickly. Kay was so helpful and thorough!

NAT + NOOR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Orbit replied November 15, 2022

Thank you so much for saying this, it means a lot to know that our merchants appreciate the thought and care we put into our support team. I'll pass this feedback along to Kay as well! - Emily, Head of Support

November 11, 2022

This is the best wholesale apps you can find on shopify apps. i already tried others apps and this is the best one

HIENDGUITAR
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Orbit replied November 14, 2022

I am so glad to hear this!! Thank you for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

November 10, 2022

Wow! After using Wholesale Gorilla then switching to Wholesale Club?? Wholesale Club was very helpful. and available.

UNSUN Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 4 days
Orbit replied November 10, 2022

Wow I'm so glad to hear this! Thanks for the glowing review :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 9, 2022

The best app for Wholesale...more than 2 years with you....Gret Support!!. Thank you guys. Regards..

TRAIL B2B
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Orbit replied November 10, 2022

Thanks for being such a loyal merchant!! I appreciate you! - Emily, Head of Support

November 9, 2022

We have used the Wholesale Club app for years. I had my first glitch ever, and customer service was competent and efficient, solving my issue quickly. Simple, effective Wholesale App!

Bonfire Coffee
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Orbit replied November 10, 2022

I'm so happy to hear the issue was resolved so smoothly! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of support

November 9, 2022

We downloaded this app to allow wholesalers to login to our website and see discounted prices on our products. It works exactly as we hoped and Orbit support has gone above and beyond to integrate this app into our website.

BoutStix Co. USA
Time spent using app: 7 months
Orbit replied November 9, 2022

I'm so glad to hear you've had such a positive experience!! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 8, 2022

This app does Wholesale for Shopify right. Custom pricing is a huge feature. Support is unparalleled. Keep it up!

Moki Wholesale
Time spent using app: 6 months

Thank you for the review!! - Emily, Head of Support

November 7, 2022

Great customer service for getting this set up to fit our business needs. Jack and the developer team were super responsive to our questions about small customizations

VIBES Papers
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Orbit replied November 9, 2022

Thank you so much! Will be passing this feedback along to Jack! - Emily, Head of Support

November 4, 2022

Perfect solution for me! This app really streamlines the wholesale process for my small business. Customer service is also very prompt and helpful! Thank you!

LuluLuvs