Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

MyGadgetShops

Customer service? not so much,
the app have complicated installation,
Not like all the other apps install Pay and go,
Payed for additional things you need to pay outside of shopify platform
and still after i install and pay $100 more the the custom pricing , non of the app features work yet,,,, Days of waiting and try to fix so simple thins,

i wish i know this will be so much hassle to do

Designitch

They make you pay 25 every time you update your theme. On top of that, they are STEALERS - I paid for update and they stopped answering. Use other app - not worth it!!

Sock Religious

it took a minute to get everything set up, but the support team was great and extended my trial. I'm a very happy customer!

PACIFIC AND LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

First of all - very kind support team. They help you to get the tool well running on your website. The tool itself gives me the function I need for my endcustomers. It works very stable and integrates well into my webstore! I use volume discount & customized pricing giving the to certain tagged members different price offers.

COLORCL

I share wholesale sales on the retail page. And this app is the best app on my site! Most other wholesale apps offer discounts only for certain percentage. But I wanted to apply a different discount rate to each product. The "Customs price" feature has solved this problem perfectly! CSV files can be put in bulk at any price for each product and are really fast. I've also installed "Net Terms" and "Quick Order Form," both of which are perfect for wholesale customers! The add-on will cost you extra on the first installation, but since you only have to pay this amount for the first time, if you plan to use the app, it is recommended that you use all the necessary features for the first installation. Even if you pay extra fees for additional functions, it's a very efficient app and it's worth it.
I have no knowledge of programming, computer coding, etc. So I tend to avoid apps that need to be installed separately or the codes need to be modified. But I didn't have to worry about that at all. I e-mailed them what I wanted, and they perfectly complied with my request. I really appreciate to Rob, Declan and Shanon (and their team) for helping me. Five stars are not enough!

BL Lashes

This app is VERY UNSTABLE and SO FRUSTRATING. The app is so unstable, it constantly messes up my whole cart/checkout/discount system. This app makes my whole business look like a joke. Shouldn't be this unstable, especially when I am selling to wholesale customers with big orders over $10,000. After using this app for 3 weeks, I have received so many complaints from the customers, I can't do my daily job because I am just cleaning up the mess the app is making every day.

The most frustrating part: I contacted the support team several times over many weeks, beggin for help, they often comes back to me with 2-3 delayed answer without actually solving the problem but keep giving me generic answers like they can see them fine in their screen. and when I ask a further question or actual screenshot to follow up, they go quiet for another 3 days while my customers are getting increasingly mad at me.

I requested a call or live chat to resolve outstanding issues but they simply refused to do it because (they said) they don't have a capacity to take any call. Come on! Seriously? I am losing customers and sales every day. The team who makes this kind of wholesale app should take a more responsible approach to maintain the app to actually work.

September 5, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Wholesale Club at the moment. The app has been incredibly popular and we are experiencing a higher than normal amount of support request. We've already escalated your issue within our team. Expect to hear back very shortly!

Integra Hogar SA de CV

We have recieved Good service from the staff and the app is wellfunctioning in our website for our wholesale customers.

Soji Energy

Bad experience. Setup and price structure is entirely unnecessary. Simply much better aps for this service.

August 7, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. We don't have any record of you reaching out to our support team for assistance, but we'd love the opportunity to make it right so we've sent you an email to get the conversation started.

Mushroom Revival

I wish I could give this 0 stars. Worst app I've ever used. So not user friendly at all. So confusing even for someone who uses computers for 12+ hours 7 days a week. The customer support is crap. It seems like they just whipped this up over night, didn't even test it, and launched it.

www.dunnjewelry.com

Rob and the Pixel Union Team have demonstrated superb effort to enable Wholesale Club to function on my website, as well as make a couple modifications that made my website pretty darn awesome. I am glad to have their help. I would definitely recommend their app.