Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Newrome Press

I am a long-term user (2 years) of this app -- from before the PIXEL UNION acquisition.

Recently I experienced a broken checkout process for NET30 customers.I had not changed anything in the operation of my store, added apps, or changed themes. I contacted support and they verified that the app was broken.

And then…I waited…and waited…and waited…and emailed…and emailed…and emailed…

After waiting five days without resolution, I deleted the app. Their customer service is absolutely pathetic and non-responsive.

If you want to lose sales, install this.

January 6, 2020

Hi there - sorry for the delay, our office was on limited support during the holiday season. We are back on normal hours now and we have sent you a follow-up email with a request for access to diagnose this ASAP. Please check your inbox and get back to us as soon as you can! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

i've had glitchy issues with this app since i installed it . Should have changed ages ago.. latest problem is that when i changed my theme it stopped working... Customers couldn't check out. And after contacting support .. they tole me they needed to adjust it to work with the new theme... Fair enough.. They did the . work and advised all was well. I relaunched with my customers but didn't work properly. This time I was advised that it was a conflict with another app. I deleted the other app.. and still not working.... Wholesale Cub now advise that its a result of left over code.. Checked that with developer.. no left over code... Advised Wholesale Club again... now I wait... No wholesale facility now for over 2 weeks.. busiest time of year :( Winning!!

Icy Craft

Nothing is standard. Besides a standard to high fee (compared to competition), everything is extra. Minimum quantities? $100 extra. Custom prices per product? $100 extra. Volume discount? Guess what? Yep, $100 more. Net terms? Don't say it. Yep, $100 more. Quick order from? That's only $40. So in order to use the app in any functional form, I need to pay over $400. That's a hard pass.

MyGadgetShops

Customer service? not so much,
the app have complicated installation,
Not like all the other apps install Pay and go,
Payed for additional things you need to pay outside of shopify platform
and still after i install and pay $100 more the the custom pricing , non of the app features work yet,,,, Days of waiting and try to fix so simple thins,

i wish i know this will be so much hassle to do

Designitch

They make you pay 25 every time you update your theme. On top of that, they are STEALERS - I paid for update and they stopped answering. Use other app - not worth it!!

BL Lashes

This app is VERY UNSTABLE and SO FRUSTRATING. The app is so unstable, it constantly messes up my whole cart/checkout/discount system. This app makes my whole business look like a joke. Shouldn't be this unstable, especially when I am selling to wholesale customers with big orders over $10,000. After using this app for 3 weeks, I have received so many complaints from the customers, I can't do my daily job because I am just cleaning up the mess the app is making every day.

The most frustrating part: I contacted the support team several times over many weeks, beggin for help, they often comes back to me with 2-3 delayed answer without actually solving the problem but keep giving me generic answers like they can see them fine in their screen. and when I ask a further question or actual screenshot to follow up, they go quiet for another 3 days while my customers are getting increasingly mad at me.

I requested a call or live chat to resolve outstanding issues but they simply refused to do it because (they said) they don't have a capacity to take any call. Come on! Seriously? I am losing customers and sales every day. The team who makes this kind of wholesale app should take a more responsible approach to maintain the app to actually work.

September 5, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Wholesale Club at the moment. The app has been incredibly popular and we are experiencing a higher than normal amount of support request. We've already escalated your issue within our team. Expect to hear back very shortly!

Soji Energy

Bad experience. Setup and price structure is entirely unnecessary. Simply much better aps for this service.

August 7, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. We don't have any record of you reaching out to our support team for assistance, but we'd love the opportunity to make it right so we've sent you an email to get the conversation started.

Mushroom Revival

I wish I could give this 0 stars. Worst app I've ever used. So not user friendly at all. So confusing even for someone who uses computers for 12+ hours 7 days a week. The customer support is crap. It seems like they just whipped this up over night, didn't even test it, and launched it.

T8

Uninstallaed this app and it's still sending our customer details to their servers. Also did not remove their code from our liquid template

June 24, 2019

Hello, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. When the app is first installed, we create a backup of your theme so that if you want to remove the code, you can do so easily! We've sent you an email with more detail of where to find that backup. Please check your junk folder if you cannot find this response.

Hotaling

I selected this app for our Wholesale portion of the website. It hasn't worked correctly yet (installed at least 2 weeks ago) and despite reaching out to the team with screen shots and proof of mistakes the developers insist its perfect. I've disappointed and frustrated wholesale customers and lost sales. Now I've got to remove the app and start over. Save yourself time and money and pick someone else. I even reached out to the HR dept to try to get someone's attention. Horrible customer service and an app that doesn't work.

April 23, 2019

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! It appears our support team has sent you several emails without a response. Could you check your spam filters to see if our messages are getting lost? We would love to help you out and get the app working for you as quickly as possible. Thanks.