Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Bushido

We've been using Wholesale Club for about 2 years now. In short, it's amazing. Simple to use and get operational on your site. The main factor for using Wholesale Club over the Shopify wholesale sales channel was its functionality, allowing you to run wholesale or special pricing on your current theme with a simple tag for certain customers. We're mainly a wholesale business, so it's been a game changer. In addition we love the functionality to apply custom prices to specific products.. this is especially helpful if your margins vary from SKU to SKU. Thank you Rob and entire Pixel Union team!

Boba

I use this app in several stores to manage our wholesale and distribution clients! It is the only app I've found that does everything we need it to when it comes to wholesale. The order form is the most beneficial to us, our customers love being able to add products all at once rather than visiting each individual page. The developers are also very response when we have a problem. Overall very pleased with this app.

Sea Stones

Wholesale Club is a great way to offer wholesale pricing to select customers and run everything on one website rather than two separate websites. The support is great, always getting back to me very quickly. I had some modifications I needed and they gladly helped me set up the whole app.

Sock Religious

it took a minute to get everything set up, but the support team was great and extended my trial. I'm a very happy customer!

PACIFIC AND LIME - FINEST IMPORTS

First of all - very kind support team. They help you to get the tool well running on your website. The tool itself gives me the function I need for my endcustomers. It works very stable and integrates well into my webstore! I use volume discount & customized pricing giving the to certain tagged members different price offers.

COLORCL

I share wholesale sales on the retail page. And this app is the best app on my site! Most other wholesale apps offer discounts only for certain percentage. But I wanted to apply a different discount rate to each product. The "Customs price" feature has solved this problem perfectly! CSV files can be put in bulk at any price for each product and are really fast. I've also installed "Net Terms" and "Quick Order Form," both of which are perfect for wholesale customers! The add-on will cost you extra on the first installation, but since you only have to pay this amount for the first time, if you plan to use the app, it is recommended that you use all the necessary features for the first installation. Even if you pay extra fees for additional functions, it's a very efficient app and it's worth it.
I have no knowledge of programming, computer coding, etc. So I tend to avoid apps that need to be installed separately or the codes need to be modified. But I didn't have to worry about that at all. I e-mailed them what I wanted, and they perfectly complied with my request. I really appreciate to Rob, Declan and Shanon (and their team) for helping me. Five stars are not enough!

Integra Hogar SA de CV

We have recieved Good service from the staff and the app is wellfunctioning in our website for our wholesale customers.

www.dunnjewelry.com

Rob and the Pixel Union Team have demonstrated superb effort to enable Wholesale Club to function on my website, as well as make a couple modifications that made my website pretty darn awesome. I am glad to have their help. I would definitely recommend their app.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Great experience with this app! We use it to leverage our dropshipping program. Awesome support as well. Keep up the great work!

Modern Missionary

Wholesale club has been amazing for us. The support team was super helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend.