Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

The Foodist

Great app! It's very easy to follow and gets the job done.

We had some problems with our checkout and Marius went the extra mile to fix it for us.

Overall, it was great support and service and that matters to business owners like us.

Fifty5 Clothing

Great App, Easy to use and the guys were great with the set up and very responsive to questions or concerns. Best App for any store owner wanting to offer wholesale or different discount levels.

Thanks Guys keep up the great work.

Chris
Fifty5 Clothing

Paranologies

The customer support is amazing. The app is exactly what I wanted and works very well. Great way to keep all your Vendors pricing in one place and saves a lot of time.

4 All Humanity

Marius was great, he replied to all emails within a day! amazing! He also helped us set up the app and did some customizing so that it will really work for our store. This will be a great addition for our wholesale customers.

Specialist Small Craft

Great App - Amazing Support. You are not on your own with installation of this one. Proceed with confidence.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Quite frankly, one of the best experiences I've had in talking with the support team. Very attentive to my issues with integration, and allowed modification to work with my current theme. I am glad Ive installed this app. Much cheaper than other options out there. Very happy with the outcome

Great job.

Branche Kids

Very happy! It does what it says it will do and modifying the theme slightly to suit my needs was also very straight forward.

I recommend for any others wanting basic wholesale functionality.

DIY by Panida

Extremely helpful customer support and quick to resolve any issues we had.

Eternal Creation

Been using for a couple of months now and the app is definitely the best we've tried - as mentioned by other reviewers it overcomes the limitations of some other apps that rely on variants to create the discounts.

Marius is super helpful and prompt with his replies and did some quite tricky customisations for us - he's fast, friendly and anticipates any issues that may arise before you've thought of them! Overall a great app - indeed the only one we've tried which actually does the job effectively.

RumahDroid

Top notch application.. Marius is very responsive and he helps us a lot fixing some theme issues during installation.. Thanks!