Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Americaneliquidlab

This app is awesome. Does not mess with variants, very easy to configure, the quick order form feature is great for wholesale customers so that they do not need to pick through items and add to cart...they will add this for an additional $40. Marius called me within an hour from overseas when I emailed a request to speak with someone about possibly purchasing. He graciously listened to my questions and addressed all my requirements....even added a feature that allowed me to hide a special buy 4 pack for retail customers that would have been inappropriate for my wholesale customers...for free...that is what I call customer service...:-)

Nori Lights

This app works well, and the customer service is amazing. They are quick to reply to any questions or concerns. I had tried a few different apps in the past, and one of them messed up my website preventing me from being able to display variant options on my product pages. I mentioned it to the support team at Supple Apps, and even though it was caused by a different app from a different developer, the awesome support team at Supple Apps quickly identified the problem and fixed it.

That's just great customer service. I totally recommend their products and services. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

Icheapiphonerepair

We had been using a competitor to show quantity discounts - that software built lots of different variants - but the problem was weekly our customers would order more than we had in stock, their software wouldn't restrict this.

So we tried this app from Supple Apps, and it has been awesome for both us and our customers. The order size increased because the goals for higher wholesale discounts became much clearer. And, no more issues with ordering more than what is available, etc. This is a great app and worth the time and money.

Celebrity Brandz 2

The Wholesale app allows us to update pricing for different user groups easily, without duplicating variants - this relieved a lot of pain during the set-up. Marius and his team provided fantastic support. Give them a try!

Tess Tricia

We found this wholesale app much easier to use that the "customer pricing" app. This app is straight forward and uncomplicated, so if you just need to the basics, I would use supple wholesale! Marius was very helpful and responsive. We're just finishing up setting up our wholesale side of our site and are excited to use Supple to process our orders!

Scrap Catalyst

Great app that works perfectly. Needed some customizations made and developers were quick to implement. Nicely done!

Aquaplantas

Very good app and customer service very reactive...Exactly what i was looking for...Thank you

Ampedliquid

We are using Supple Wholesale, Membership and BOGO for our latest project. We have used many other apps to accomplish these goals but find Supple Apps to be more user friendly and LOVE that wholesale doesn't generate loads of variants. The support teams have been top notch. I would definitely recommend Supple Apps to anyone looking to automate some of the CRM features.

Southern Grace Outfitters

This app was my savior, we tried bold apps customer pricing before this and it was a fail for our store. But however this app is great, so easy to use and it does not create doubles of your products! And the support was great, Marius help me quickly and even removed the old code from bold apps! Highly recommend!

Sub Ohm Innovations

Super helpful staff that helped us accomplished what we needed to transition our wholesale customers into buying from our Shopify store.

We needed tiered pricing as pricing is different for each of our products. They do not currently offer this feature, so they recommended another app to use in conjunction with Supple Wholesale.

They then worked with us to figure out our needs and made the setup easy for us by creating pages, forms, features, etc for what we needed (even for the other company's app they recommended).

We recommend trying Supple Wholesale for yourself. We are sure the customer service experience is pleasant. Our Supple Representative signed as "Marius" and we couldn't be more pleased with their support.