Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Specialist Small Craft

Great App - Amazing Support. You are not on your own with installation of this one. Proceed with confidence.

Umbrella Testing Supplies

Quite frankly, one of the best experiences I've had in talking with the support team. Very attentive to my issues with integration, and allowed modification to work with my current theme. I am glad Ive installed this app. Much cheaper than other options out there. Very happy with the outcome

Great job.

Branche Kids

Very happy! It does what it says it will do and modifying the theme slightly to suit my needs was also very straight forward.

I recommend for any others wanting basic wholesale functionality.

DIY by Panida

Extremely helpful customer support and quick to resolve any issues we had.

Eternal Creation

Been using for a couple of months now and the app is definitely the best we've tried - as mentioned by other reviewers it overcomes the limitations of some other apps that rely on variants to create the discounts.

Marius is super helpful and prompt with his replies and did some quite tricky customisations for us - he's fast, friendly and anticipates any issues that may arise before you've thought of them! Overall a great app - indeed the only one we've tried which actually does the job effectively.

RumahDroid

Top notch application.. Marius is very responsive and he helps us a lot fixing some theme issues during installation.. Thanks!

Stylish Outdoors

Fantastic app and fantastic customer service! Very responsive and a pleasure to deal with - thank you Marius!!

Avena Botanicals

Fantastic app for wholesale customer rules! Even more than the app, I am so pleased with the excellent support offered by the Supple Apps team. I have received prompt replies to all of my email questions as well as immediate assistance when I placed support calls. Many apps do not come with this high level of customer service.

Vape Affliction

This is exactly what we were looking for. Very excited to have this as an addition the services offered to everyone we work with.

Just Bike Tyre

Was using a similar app but the difference is i no longer have to pause my site to effect price changes and when import/exporting of my spreadsheets. I believe Supple Apps have got it right with this app, and would encourage you to give it a try. Marius assisted me almost immediately, and if the app is as good as his after sales, i'll recommend it,without hesitation!