Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

VetCS

The support I have received has been great. The WC team is always willing to help with issues and troubleshoot when something is off. The app is working great on our Flex theme and we're really happy with the success. I highly recommend WC for your wholesale needs.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Wholesale Club. James and the team are always here to help, and we are happy to hear the app is bringing your store success! 🤩 - Kyle, Director of Operations | Pixel Union

Ritual Hockey EU

Lacks some of the fancy features found in other apps, but does the important things well. Super reliable with excellent customer support. We've used for over 7 years. The only wholesale app that integrates with the best bulk cart app EasyWholesale (by NexusMedia).

July 12, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! I'd love to get more detail on the features you were hoping to have, so I've sent you an email to follow up. Thanks again for the support ☺️ - Emily, Support Lead

Duo Cosmetics

5 stars all the way, thats all i can say..
A B2B system that works in all scenarios, and a customer service which will help you all the way until your are setup and good to go.

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are thrilled to see Wholesale Club making a difference for you and your store. Kay, and our developers were happy to make sure everything is set up. Thank you again for choosing our app. ❤️

Kyle, Director of Operations | Pixel Union

Stren-Flex®

Works really well for what I need to do. Support is beyond helpful. I really appreciate Rob and his team for their fast and accurate work to get the app to work perfectly with my theme!

July 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, and I am happy to hear that you love our support! I will pass your kind words on to Rob and the team. - Rosie, Merchant Success

weplaywelltogether

I used to use a different app and had to pay for a manual integration update for the app, whenever I upgraded my shopify theme which added up quite a bit over time and was stressful. As this app is part of the Pixel world, it integrates effortless with any upgrade I do on the Empire theme. So now I am not missing out on new features of the theme, or have to wait for the app developer to integrate the app back into the new theme. It has the same functionality than the other app I used and works without a flaw. Super happy customer, that made my life so much easier.

July 9, 2021

Thank you for choosing Wholesale Club and being a part of the 'Pixel world'. We're thrilled to know that you're a super happy customer! We're here to make your life easier.

Jamie, Designer at Pixel Union 🎉

Dakota Blenders

Had customer service enable the custom price feature. Went seamlessly and professionally. Love it!! Great product great features and works like it should without complicating things! A++++

Zig-Zag Wholesale

So far we've had a great experience with Wholesale Club! Does exactly what we'd like by offering different wholesale pricing tiers for different customers. The support is also a huge plus, we had a not-so-simple support request that was resolved quickly and easily by Kay and the development team. Definitely recommend!

C&C Imaging Supply

The developers of this app are very responsive and helpful! The app itself is great to use as well, and helps our wholesale business immensely.

kiko+ & gg* USA

What happened to this App????? This App used to be good. Now it's glitchy and customer support is slow and unresponsive. We continue to have recurring issues where the Wholesale discount does not apply and can't put through Wholesale orders for days! Customer support is saying that they sent replies but it's false and frankly, the replies are not even helpful in resolving the same recurring issues. Very disappointing.

June 18, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received our emails! We sent you 2 responses this week that we didn't receive replies from, please check your spam folder to ensure they didn't get missed. We sent you another reply now, please respond ASAP! Thank you :)

Yonder Dog

This app is perfect for us, we wanted to build flexibility into our wholesale ordering process as our range grows. Working wonderfully so far and A1 support to make sure everything is perfect before launch. Highly recommended.