B2B Wholesale Club , 741 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced pricing features and seamless integration with Shopify themes. It's praised for excellent customer service, reliability, and constant improvements. Unique features include applying discounts with different tags, showing discounted prices with the original price crossed out, and setting detailed discounts for customer tags and collections. It's compatible with Shopify Bundles and offers custom pricing tiers and account requirements. It's an effective and affordable solution for complex pricing structures and streamlining B2B operations.

February 7, 2024

This app is easy to navigate, set up, and works great. Support, when needed, has been super responsive and helpful.

Peace Fleece
About 5 years using the app
Orbit replied February 8, 2024

Thanks so much! - Emily, Head of Support

April 24, 2024

Jack and the team have been great. Extremely fast response time, even faster time completing updates. Overall great app, and great team that stands behind it. Would recommend!

BlushLove
27 days using the app
Orbit replied April 26, 2024

I'm so glad to hear this! Thank you :) - Emily, Head of Support

March 15, 2024

I love the experience of using this App as a part of our Store Checkout Process! Alex is super helpful when it comes to delivering support over live chat. Highly Recommend!

The Optimum Healthcare Supply Store
About 1 month using the app
Orbit replied March 19, 2024

Aw thank you so much for this great feedback about our live chat! - Emily, Head of Support

January 11, 2024

We've been using the B2B Wholesale Club app for multiple years now and it is a great way to manage multiple levels of pricing for multiple customer types and product groups. It's what I would call 'Advanced Pricing'. We actually had an issue where our customers were experiencing a failed page, but it was due to a change Shopify made. The support team at Orbit found the issue and implemented a fix quickly. Therefore, it's a great product with awesome support.

Keco Tabs
Over 4 years using the app
Orbit replied January 12, 2024

This is a great review, thank you so much for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

April 23, 2024

Wholesale Club is easy to use and they have a great customer support team.

Tour Tough
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied April 25, 2024

Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

February 29, 2024

The app itself has a couple of issues. But I will say that the customer service was excellent. Within a very short time they responded to me concern, and addressed and corrected the issue immediately. That means a lot to me, someone who is willing to listen to my concerns and is able to come up with a solution l, and in record time!

The Original Scented Gypsy
3 months using the app
Orbit replied March 6, 2024

I really appreciate you leaving this honest review of your experience! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of Support

January 27, 2024

The App works very fine and does what it should do reliably.
It would be a real improvement if the discounts could be sorted and manually deselected from some functions.
Example: If I have several discounts, but only want to enter "Custom prices" for a few of them, all the discounts are displayed and I have to constantly scroll from right to left.

NutraMedix Deutschland GmbH
Germany
About 4 years using the app
Orbit replied January 30, 2024

Hi, thanks so much for sharing this feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we can improve the experience :) - Emily, Head of Support

March 20, 2024

Awesome! Great customer service and support!

StayFlush Motorsports
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied March 22, 2024

Thank you so much! - Emily, Head of Support

February 14, 2024

I was having some difficulties setting up custom pricing. Alex walked me through and within minutes had resolved the issue and I was up and running

My Store
6 months using the app
Orbit replied February 20, 2024

I really appreciate you leaving this review! - Emily, Head of Support

April 15, 2024

This is the best B2B app because of the flexibility and complete integration into your Shopify store - no separate sign in is needed. Their customer support is top notch and incredibly helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

Kedi Labs