Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jola Designs

I found the response time was good...and Rob was really helpful even though it wasn't clear why I was having issues, he continued to investigate until he found the problem...Excellent service.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for sharing! I will pass this along to Rob :) - Emily, Support Lead

Les idées d'Époxy inc.

The only app that can support my needs for my website and my POS installation. I have multiple level of pricing for my customers so with this app I can show the right price to the right customer. The support is also really helpful and support my theme change and corrected every bug that we found.

April 14, 2022

So glad to hear you've been using our app on POS. Thanks for your support! - Emily, Support Lead

Tildenet

We have multiple pricing levels for our customers and found the app has worked really well for us. When we have price changes it's simple to update and the app works perfectly with our Shopify store, never any issues.

April 11, 2022

I'm happy to hear this! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Pit Putty Trade (UK)

Delighted with the ability of the app, it runs really well and the support is top-class. Thanks guys!

April 8, 2022

Thanks so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

GF Pet.us

This is the second time we have used their customer service and they were very quick to respond and fix an issue for us. Not sure if we have had such a good response with any other app service team we have used. If customer service is high on your list when it comes to using a specific app, this team does a VERY good job.

March 30, 2022

Woohoo!! I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience. Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Modern Cloth Nappies

Great app ran by great people. Needed something to solve my WS solutions and WS Club did just that. Super helpful team! Thank you again!

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! - Emily, Support Lead

YOOMEE STORE

So far so good, Their customer support is amazing. We were having issue with the app, but they helped us to solve it quickly.
Thank you, Kay!

March 28, 2022

I'm glad we were able to help! - Emily, Support Lead

pelletteriabartolozzi

Wholesale is crazy!
The app is super easy to implement, the guides are very clear and the support (in English) responds promptly to any doubt. After I made a mistake (I mistyped the discount tag in some customer accounts, so they couldn't see their wholesale prices), I contacted Pixel Union for support and not only did they fix the problem quickly, but they even provided me with screen recordings of what they did on my site to help me understand where I went wrong (for free). I recommend Wholesale wholeheartedly! <3

March 25, 2022

Aw! Thank you so much for this glowing review!! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Thank you! - Emily, Support Lead

Erem

This app is very simple to use. During set up I had some questions and the customer support was quick to respond and very helpful. Even months later they continue to offer great service.

March 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing! Happy to hear you had a positive experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

Avery Row B2B

We use this app to manage orders for the wholesale side of our business on a clone site. It is easy to setup/use and offers us the net terms and minimum order functionality we need.

March 18, 2022