Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Inksewn USA

For weeks we have sent in request on this not working. We were told you can not tag more than one program to an account. So we changed this still not working. We also purchased their other app for BOGO sales same issues. When are you going to fix this!!!!!

Sapling Child AU

I've had a terrible experience with the customer service at Pixel Union. I had my websites redesigned and needed them to reinstall this app on the new theme for me. After charging me $75 ($25 per website), they then didn't respond to any of my follow up emails, and now 2 weeks later, I still don't have a functioning app. I have several wholesale customers getting very annoyed. Extremely disappointing service.

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

Problems encountered :

- (1) Website load speed decreased after implementation
- (2) It only works if you look in the shopping basket. Example : If you have a normal price on your website for 200 euro, the client will only find out what his price is, when he goes to the basket. If you have for example 1000 products.. the client must add each product to the basket in order to find out it's price!!!

Ejuiceswholesale

Is this app still being supported? I haven't been able to upload custom prices in over a week. No response by email either.

Amrita Health Foods

We can't give discounts to our wholesale customers, sad. Please improve.

Pal Negocio

The app is not working right now, we are losing money, my website is a mess, Customer service is not answering. TERRIBLE, Please contact me as soon as possible SUPPLE

Bareequestian

The support offered by Pixel Union is absolutely terrible, they take more than 2 days to respond and to date I still have not been able to resolve my issue. Very frustrating

1 3 Next