Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club | Reviews

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer B2B wholesale pricing

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling Llc

LOVE the SUPPLE WHOLESALE app. Thanks! This app has fixed so many of my wholesale /retail issues without creating a bunch of confusing and unfriendly user variants. Before my wholesale variants were pushing to wanelo and pintrest. Now all my retail prices get pushed but my wholesale clients can log in and shop. Customer service on ally 1,000 questions has been answered quickly and nicely.

Swiftoutdoors

Support on the install has been terrific, very fast and expertly thorough. We've looked at other wholesale Apps that create additional products and variants - STEER CLEAR OF THESE. They are a total nightmare.
Not so with Wholesale. very easy and simple use.

Soloartesmarciales

La aplicacion es fantastica y el soporte genial. Marius me ha ayudado muchisimo en super rápido. La recomiendo

Subtle Energies Pty Ltd

Real easy setup, was very impressed by the quick service and the intuitiveness to make amendments we needed for the setup

Retro Active Smoke Shop

Best customer service of any app so far. If you debating between this and Bold CSP, choose this.

Itstek

Five stars for customer service! The developer answered all questions quickly and helpfully. The app itself is very simple to use and I look forward to new features in the future.

Spiritofdrini

Love the App so far! Superb Customer Service! They were very quick to respond and always super helpful and friendly!

Shape Waist

Amazing app and customer service! More than pleased with the assistance, service and application itself. A must have for every business owner!
Giselle

Nemoracing

Absolutely fabulous support from developer. App is exactly what we needed to be able to finally offer wholesale and B2B.... Fully recommend.

Beautifulblackhair Ca

This app made my life 1000 times easier!!

I had almost given up on using a wholesale app after 2 disastrous experiences with "the other guys". So I reluctantly tried this one before saying "Forget It". Not only were they fast but it required no extra work on my part to fit my needs.I am very happy that I tried it.