Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Q Llc

At first glance this app is perfect. Once implemented however, it's not working as expected. The tagged customers see their discounted pricing, and minimum order requirements are working, but the total calculated order price still reflects retail value in the cart and at checkout.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious and this is an easy fix, but the support team isn't getting back to me and my wholesalers cannot place orders.

I hope this get's fixed so I can update this review, but in the meantime I can't give this more than 2 stars. One star for the potential of this app, and one for their initial customer service response time.

El Reino De Los Juegos De Mesa

Location Mexico

Great, Great and more Great!
Works fine, great support.

Judanzy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

110% easier than the other wholesale pricing app on Shopify. So glad we switched to Supple's app.

Waterbeds

We've been super pleased with our experience with Supple and the Wholesale Pricing app. We were in a really tough spot after the app we were using broke after a recommended update...even after one week they had still not fixed it. We saw Supple's app and decided to give it a try. So glad we did! Within hour of contacting them we were up and running! It's so customization and they are so responsive. Everything works beautifully and it had been a literal life saver! Thanks!

Baba And Boo

This app is everything I wanted for my wholesale customers. I love the one-off fees, makes monthly bills better!

The support is fantastic, really quick to answer and sort problems.

Thank you Supple!

Eurote

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

The best wholesale app. They have awesome support, always help us with any request

Dhcfurnitureonline

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Our company is a furniture wholesaler and doesn't do online sales, but, still need show prices for selected customers. This app just perfect for us. Very professional and fast service. Thank you guys!

Chicago Candle Factory

These guys are great!! Very helpful. I have limited computer skills and they have helped me tweak things over and over until they were just right.

Worth every penny!!!!

Mariana Home

Absolutely fantastic! After figuring out how to fine tune the settings of this app to exactly what we needed for our store, we couldn't be more pleased with the functionality of it. The support team has answered our never-ending questions with clarity and positivity, and we are so thankful that they helped us make this everything we needed it to be. Do not underestimate the abilities of this app as it has proven to be the all-in-one tool for incorporating Wholesale to our site. You will not be disappointed.

Simplyearth

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Went through many different people and we love them.
Great customer support.