Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $24/month. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Stranded International

Marius was really helpful and very professional. Works a treat on our new website www.strandedinternational.com

Sweet Water Decor

We love using the app - makes it so simple for our wholesale customers! Not to mention quick customer service too!

Lineagewear

I tried a different wholesale before checking out Supple's- it didn't work at all! Impacted my site's load time, and it totally screwed up my back end. I had to waste a whole day manually deleting unwanted product variants. They also charged me a huge fee to install liquid code!

Since I have already been using Supple's Collection Filter app for 2+ years, I decided to try their wholesale app. No fee for the first liquid code installation! No added product variants. WAY easier to use- products sync in under 4 minutes. Fast, informative response from their dev team, and no annoying instruction videos to watch (seriously can't stand those). It works. Can't wait to finally launch my wholesale program.

Mango Tree Knobs

We're very pleased with this app and the support that has come with it! They have been very helpful with all our enquiries, and the process is seamless.

Danieltaywh

Marius, our admin support, had been really prompt in responses, and effective in getting things resolved!

Am a happy customer of SuppleApp!
- Daniel, Singapore

Nuu Muu

I have received excellent help from Paige and the team at Pixel Union Support - it's been super speedy, clear, and exactly what my business and I were looking for! Thank you SO much!

Bone Art 2

Does not support the Shopify multi-currency.
The app generally works very well but when Shopify introduced the multi-currency feature it all fell apart. If the customer selects any currency other than the shop base currency then it charges everything through with retail prices not wholesale prices which seriously upset our a number of our customers who didn't spot that so were over charged.
We asked Pixel Union about that 11 months ago and they said their developers were looking at it so we waited and tried to work around it but here we are almost a year later and still no fix so we have deleted the app.
Their suggested "solution" was to disable multi currency on our web site!!
We sell internationally so need to have multi currency available.
If Pixel Union ever get this sorted we may try the app again but right now its totally useless to us.

Omegacustomtackle

What a great APP. And what great service!! We've worked with Supple for other APPs in our stores and they've always gone above and beyond to give us what we need. When our new client needed a wholesaler/dealer APP, we were pleased to see Supple had one in their products. Click. Buy. Installed. 30 minutes later, 1000 individual products tagged and ready for Dealer/Wholesale purchase. Whether you have 1 dealer or 1000, this is your APP. And for other powerful APPs, Supple is your partner. Thank you Supple! - Pro Sites

Spencer Cormier6583

A pleasure to work with...
They respond almost immediately and they deliver results
I wish we would have found them sooner!

Tb Outdoor Design

These guys are really amazing. We used another app for wholesale pricing that didn't really work out for our website. They sent me clear instructions how to start the setup process after installation, then removed the previous app and finished everything by the next day. They solved my problems in a short time, reacted fast to my e-mails so I'm a really satisfied client.