B2B Wholesale Club , 716 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing wholesale orders and pricing due to its ease of use, intuitive setup, and robust features like custom pricing and product hiding. The app's performance is reliable and its customer service is quick and helpful. It offers a 30-day free trial and is considered cost-effective. However, some merchants noted compatibility issues with certain features and struggles with large inventories.

May 24, 2018

Love this app! The support team is super fast and very responsive. I was struggling to get my settings configured and they patiently walked me through the process.

I would honestly install other apps by them almost just for the support alone - they were helpful, understanding, and quick to solve any issues I had. One of the most pleasant experiences I've had with an app team!

Rogue Ceramics
November 17, 2016

I tried a different wholesale before checking out Supple's- it didn't work at all! Impacted my site's load time, and it totally screwed up my back end. I had to waste a whole day manually deleting unwanted product variants. They also charged me a huge fee to install liquid code!

Since I have already been using Supple's Collection Filter app for 2+ years, I decided to try their wholesale app. No fee for the first liquid code installation! No added product variants. WAY easier to use- products sync in under 4 minutes. Fast, informative response from their dev team, and no annoying instruction videos to watch (seriously can't stand those). It works. Can't wait to finally launch my wholesale program.

Lineagewear
March 7, 2017

Great app, great service, definitely trust the 5* ratings and ignore the two or three bad ones. Def recommend this app.

Thisisflyte Eu
Latvia
February 11, 2019

The customer service team were very prompt and helpful with any issues I had during set up. Great service!

THE SILVER COLLECTIVE
October 5, 2021

Took a while to get the app up and running as it wouldnt work with other apps and we had to wait for those app's developer's to delete the code. Now its up and running its working great! And the support from Wholesale club has been brilliant

Aqueous Guard®
Orbit replied October 5, 2021

Glad to hear it's up and running! Happy for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

November 8, 2018

We have used this app for a while now to run our wholesale business alongside or retail one. The Wholesale Club team is SO helpful and responsive to our custom requests and glitches when combining with other apps. It's truly a great service and easy to maintain. Highly recommend!

Keshet Design
March 1, 2019

The best app for Wholesale Prices and Customer, compatible with Shopify POS, always with updates and a great support.

KINGMONSTER
Mexico
June 14, 2022

Great improvement on previous apps used for wholesale and discounting. Much better than bold apps. Very helpful and response time very good.

Spier Shop
South Africa
Orbit replied June 14, 2022

So happy to hear this, thank you for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

January 25, 2017

So far so good! This is the third wholesale app I have tried and seems to be the only one without issues!

The team are great at getting back to you quickly and provide good all-round support.

Don't waste your time with other apps, but if you do go with this, I do recommend the Net30 checkout.

Ottoloom
New Zealand
March 27, 2022

So far so good, Their customer support is amazing. We were having issue with the app, but they helped us to solve it quickly.
Thank you, Kay!